❤️ Various ET News

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Kao Supassara told that she will co-star with Janie T for the lesbian lakorn... Is Sammy also joining the cast?
I'm not sure. They only mentioned sai rong....but anything can happen.

We probably won't hear more until dec? Since the ch7 themselves announced it.... no issues with ch or contract

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know when will Thai ET reach the popularity of K-dramas, heck even Chinese dramas are gaining more international viewers.

They need to treat their artists better.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
The person said sammy is following her sister footsteps to GMM?. Also stated p'chod wants her. They reminded us of the rumors that Chod said to wait for the contract to end by the end if the year (sai rong). ?That'll be wicked awesome

Pim moving to ch3 with bow?

Porche doing more business.

min filmed 10% of the lakorn... will she be replaced?

i don't work for a company like that. It's the thai culture of always collecting boon koon...

Ch3 actors are also leaving.

The thai ET need better storyline....upgrade the usual trope....naive nk....never fight back...bon koon shit...it's ok she tried to kill me multiple times...i forgive her and she also love happily ever afrer...roll eyes
Pim did used to play as a child star at Ch3. She was in Neung Nai Suang with Janie and Ken as Nong Ying. She was in like six different Ch3 lakorns so if she goes there then she’s just kinda returning to her childhood .

I also agree that Ch3 stars are leaving. I think Ch3 treats their mains good but their newer gen or not as popular people, they don’t. People arent talking much cause they aren’t as popular but Top, Ken P, Ice Amena, Waawa, and some others all left Ch3.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Pim did used to play as a child star at Ch3. She was in Neung Nai Suang with Janie and Ken as Nong Ying. She was in like six different Ch3 lakorns so if she goes there then she’s just kinda returning to her childhood .

I also agree that Ch3 stars are leaving. I think Ch3 treats their mains good but their newer gen or not as popular people, they don’t. People arent talking much cause they aren’t as popular but Top, Ken P, Ice Amena, Waawa, and some others all left Ch3.
They left them and got work right away.

Sammy was hanging with Benz p. As the news went out. She has consistent lakorn as main after she left.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
They left them and got work right away.

Sammy was hanging with Benz p. As the news went out. She has consistent lakorn as main after she left.
Yep, they all got work right away but no one is talking bout that and only talking bout Ch7 stars that left when it’s happening at Ch3 as well just not their top people. I hope Sammy has a successful career! I think she will do really well wherever she goes and with the new projects she gets.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Yep, they all got work right away but no one is talking bout that and only talking bout Ch7 stars that left when it’s happening at Ch3 as well just not their top people. I hope Sammy has a successful career! I think she will do really well wherever she goes and with the new projects she gets.
No one here is. Doesn't mean ppl aren't watching and talking about them. They sometimes trend & have constant work. Their rating is on par with most of ch 3 lakorns

Currently the highest rating is 5-6 ish...that how crappy storyline are.

As long as an actor is working they are good.

Last edited:

bit

sarNie Adult
The difference is news value CH3 stars that leaving are not the top tier face of the channel. CH7 have most of their channel top gun leaving especially the girls.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Channel 3 top stars seemed to be there forever or retired and becomes producers. I don’t remember one of their top stars leaving. Now if we have, Yaya, Kim, Bella and a few others leaving then yes we can compare. But channel 7 had Mai, Min, Bow, Sammy and a few others that are well known but chose to leave. They can potentially be the face of channel 7 one day but rather than staying they decided to take their chances. It's like a station with a limit. You are there reach a certain level and you are out.

The ones I am seeing that is there forever and ever is Weir, Aum and Kob. Weir is the king of all kings there lol. I see Mookda and Mik being the face for the channel soon.

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
Channel 3 top stars seemed to be there forever or retired and becomes producers. I don’t remember one of their top stars leaving. Now if we have, Yaya, Kim, Bella and a few others leaving then yes we can compare. But channel 7 had Mai, Min, Bow, Sammy and a few others that are well known but chose to leave. They can potentially be the face of channel 7 one day but rather than staying they decided to take their chances. It's like a station with a limit. You are there reach a certain level and you are out.

The ones I am seeing that is there forever and ever is Weir, Aum and Kob. Weir is the king of all kings there lol. I see Mookda and Mik being the face for the channel soon.
I dont know what is going to happen to CH3 if Bella and Yaya leave. They will do anything to make them stay. I dont see anyone from the new faces has the potential to be at Y and B level. Aum will forever stay unbothered, queen of ch7.

bit

sarNie Adult
Some of the top CH3 nang'eks probably going to take the Anne/ Nok Jariya route and became producers for the channel if they don't go the Chompoo hi-so life change.

spanky

sarNie OldFart

Kob is not with ch7. Sammy is not at that level there. Ppl love and like her but ch7 don't care about her. She gets like 1 lakorn a year...if they like her she would at least do get 2 - 3.

Min and Mai did better there...

The face or ch 7 is Mookda and Kem. They been getting constant lakorn. Back to back. Mik is one of the fav. And will always get feed decent lakorns.

Ch3 has Yaya, Kim and ,Belle...out of the 3 Bella is currently been consistent and Gardner the best lakorn rating and buzz. Her BSP- best rating ch3 ever had. While Kim and Yaya are still just....

It is not just us comparing it. Thai ETNews outlet is talking about it. Saying lots of ch3 and ch7 dara are leaving. Being on ch3 or 7 isn't all that.

Ch 7 at it's highest rating currently is about 5-6. They barely reach 8 except for mookda & mike lakorn earlier this year.

Nothing to brag about there

forgotusername

Miksmouse
Whether it's CH7 or CH3, they both have their faves, they are both biased. It just happens that CH3 treats all their faves right, meanwhile CH7 loves men lol most popular ones stay there a while, I think Mik just signed a 5 year contract.

CH7 only has a handful of girls they like, Mookda, Pinkploy ect meanwhile CH3 treats all their popular ones good and they get good CFs and international popularity more due to availability and channel strategy. The fact is CH7 treats most of their stars as disposable, yeah they might go elsewhere and be successful like Baifern but most don't like kwan ect and even If they leave CH7 can just make someone rise to the top again, it's sad but the business is like that. Both channels don't treat their stars that well only the lucky handful.

Moving channels is just a career move and it might or might not work out because the celebrity pool just keeps rising but not the number of channels, and I'm not sure there is exclusive online things like China and Web lakorns. So it's risky, the career is risky, fleeting, based on luck and I wish everyone the best.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Whether it's CH7 or CH3, they both have their faves, they are both biased. It just happens that CH3 treats all their faves right, meanwhile CH7 loves men lol most popular ones stay there a while, I think Mik just signed a 5 year contract.

CH7 only has a handful of girls they like, Mookda, Pinkploy ect meanwhile CH3 treats all their popular ones good and they get good CFs and international popularity more due to availability and channel strategy. The fact is CH7 treats most of their stars as disposable, yeah they might go elsewhere and be successful like Baifern but most don't like kwan ect and even If they leave CH7 can just make someone rise to the top again, it's sad but the business is like that. Both channels don't treat their stars that well only the lucky handful.

Moving channels is just a career move and it might or might not work out because the celebrity pool just keeps rising but not the number of channels, and I'm not sure there is exclusive online things like China and Web lakorns. So it's risky, the career is risky, fleeting, based on luck and I wish everyone the best.
I agree that every channel has their favorites. For me, I think Ch7 does a great job at seeing talent. Most of their neks are very talented if you think about it. Kob, Noon, Pancake, Baifern, and etc all left them but they are still great actresses and some even still get nominated for awards at other channels. That just goes to show they have an eye for talent. Now keeping them that’s a different story but at least they are able to get their people where they need to be before leaving and they are popular enough to go forward. Not everyone’s career afterwards will be successful but at least they leave with lots of potential to make it somewhere else. It just shows that they aren’t leaving without talent.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Kob is not with ch7. Sammy is not at that level there. Ppl love and like her but ch7 don't care about her. She gets like 1 lakorn a year...if they like her she would at least do get 2 - 3.

The face or ch 7 is Mookda and Kem. They been getting constant lakorn. Back to back. Mik is one of the fav. And will always get feed decent lakorns.

Ch3 has Yaya, Kim and ,Belle...out of the 3 Bella is currently been consistent and Gardner the best lakorn rating and buzz. Her BSP- best rating ch3 ever had. While Kim and Yaya are still just....

It is not just us comparing it. Thai ETNews outlet is talking about it. Saying lots of ch3 and ch7 dara are leaving. Being on ch3 or 7 isn't all that.

Ch 7 at it's highest rating currently is about 5-6. They barely reach 8 except for mookda & mike lakorn earlier this year.

I think TV ratings in general are in decline these days.. The other day I was lurking in a Japanese ET site and they too said the ratings are always in decline. Nowadays people have other ways of entertaining themselves.. I think the channels should gauge popularity of their lakorns by including other parameters as well...I myself have stopped watching TV since 3 years nows.. I only stream whatever i want to watch by subscribing to online platforms and I usually go to theatre to watch movies.. TV programs do not interest me anymore....

forgotusername

Miksmouse
I agree that every channel has their favorites. For me, I think Ch7 does a great job at seeing talent. Most of their neks are very talented if you think about it. Kob, Noon, Pancake, Baifern, and etc all left them but they are still great actresses and some even still get nominated for awards at other channels. That just goes to show they have an eye for talent. Now keeping them that’s a different story but at least they are able to get their people where they need to be before leaving and they are popular enough to go forward. Not everyone’s career afterwards will be successful but at least they leave with lots of potential to make it somewhere else. It just shows that they aren’t leaving without talent.
Yes they do, talent and looks too. Their new gen is really promising too, a lot of memorable people, can't say the same about CH3.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I think TV ratings in general are in decline these days.. The other day I was lurking in a Japanese ET site and they too said the ratings are always in decline. Nowadays people have other ways of entertaining themselves.. I think the channels should gauge popularity of their lakorns by including other parameters as well...I myself have stopped watching TV since 3 years nows.. I only stream whatever i want to watch by subscribing to online platforms and I usually go to theatre to watch movies.. TV programs do not interest me anymore....
Thai ET has declined for a long time for me but I always try... there's about 3?-5 lakorn I might watch a year....from that I truly enjoyed only one....

I been doing more Korean and Chinese dramas. They have a lot with different content...their genre is very broad...

Fight for my way *k drama* - my all time fav ....it has heart...it's about all kind if love/support, romance. Family...friends....no annoying rai. It about loving yourself...quotable "do what makes your heart beats faster."

It's ok not to be ok...-mental health ...autism.

Gmm did a great job with the badminton series. TOr did an awesome job in the role. I like the remake who are you. It address social issues and I felt they did well in keeping me engaged. I do enjoy their simple short fluff. Sometime that's what we need. No crazy n'rai or plot. But a simple story to warm the heart and gives us butterflies

Ch3 and 7 is same old...mostly ch7.

Gmm/ 1hd is more broad....but they also go to the trashy side of the soap opera

Some ch8 lakorn isn't so bad.

byebye

sarNie OldFart

I don't think Kob will truly leave channel 7 behind. Didn't she have a lakorn with Num recently? As for Sammy, she might not get to Kob's level but people know about her. She's popular enough to where she's recognizable. I actually group her with the more successful n'eks even if she has dwindle a bit with her lakorns. I don't usually follow channel 7 but at least I know there's a Sammy.

Channel 3 daras are leaving but not their top tier daras though. I mean, Margie, Mew, Yaya, Bella, Kim, Nychaa, Chippy and such still there. Those that are leaving seemed to be the middle pack where the channel doesn't care if they go. The Float Boat girls are still around. While channel 7 are leaving in numbers regarding their top n'eks. Bow seemed to get steady work but she still chose to leave. So there's a big difference between the two channels.

Mookda has had decent ratings in almost all her lakorns. So, she’s in good position there. Pinkploy will be one they are going to promote heavily as well. Seriously, I would love all of them to go freelance. Imagine everybody gets to pair up and by the time there's a reunion it will be a while.

Like Chinese dramas. To get a reunion I don't know how many times fans have to beg the producer or if there's a season 2 or something. Thai fans are utterly spoiled when it comes to pairing. They barely have to beg the channel already have it up their sleeves to pair them up right away before their lakorn is even finished airing lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Turkish drama is where I am camping out. When I find a good one, it's so worth it. Though, like cdramas...turkish ones are extremely long. Some are like 100+ episodes. Their ML more than often are so mesmerizing.

Cdramas are a hit and missed. There are so many out at a time that it's hard to know what's going on. But they have some good ones out there. Kdramas, I just wait for it to hit Netflix lol. Now Thai lakorns are like a ghost to me at this point. I haven't gotten to where I can finish anything. I do want to like them and I try but the storylines aren't in depth enough to invest in them. I like me a good slap and kiss here and there but most of the time the rai so darn annoying.