❤️ Various ET News

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
The fangirl in me is shaking ahhhhhhhh. Quick, someone pair these 2 up again. The best part of Aff being the host is probably seeing these 2 together again. So far Aff's debut has been lacklustre, while Chompoo and Kalamare have been working their asses off in that A Chaiya episode of 3 Zaap, Aff's performance insipid at best. But she can't really help it, she's a naturally reserved person and as a reserved person myself I don't know why I am complaining LOL. I'll give Aff some time, maybe she just needs to settle in and find her place in the 3 Zaap dynamic.

http://instagr.am/p/CFudlD_jUQG/

sulad

sarNie Adult
@Cupid Candy Ikr! It is the perfect timing too because Aff is back! Whoever cast those two together is going to bank some ratings! It feels so refreshing to see those two together :aaaaa:

Last edited:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
The fangirl in me is shaking ahhhhhhhh. Quick, someone pair these 2 up again. The best part of Aff being the host is probably seeing these 2 together again. So far Aff's debut has been lacklustre, while Chompoo and Kalamare have been working their asses off in that A Chaiya episode of 3 Zaap, Aff's performance insipid at best. But she can't really help it, she's a naturally reserved person and as a reserved person myself I don't know why I am complaining LOL. I'll give Aff some time, maybe she just needs to settle in and find her place in the 3 Zaap dynamic.

http://instagr.am/p/CFudlD_jUQG/
Okat I am crying. Aff remains Aum best onscreen partner and looking at the picture only one can see the chemistry through it

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
What's wrong ?
One of the manager/caretaker for a contestant became a staff of the miss universe pageant committee and a lot of shady crap bts. She wanted to sit out on a activity and took her manager with her to meet up with management for the committee. In her entry form she didnt fill him out as her manager/caretaker.

Apparently cheating in other pageants happens often if you're willing to pay the "price" for final 5 and the crown. And there's a whole group mission that does the same thing in different pageants