❤️ Various ET News

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Ma Ornapa made a post on fb that said, 'Stay home and spread your beep. Don't come to school to learn. You f'n kids'

Not sure how it relates to politics because I haven't dug that far yet.

Afterwards, the hashtag for kaosaikai trended on twt and it was probably lots of canceling.

She was then 'removed' from kaosaikai and 3 zaap.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Unfortunately the things you say and your actions impact your work, whether your opinion is right or wrong. People need to be very careful or they will lose everything in a blink of an eye. Well, Ma Ornapa learned the hard way.
This isnt the first time apparently.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Ma Ornapa made a post on fb that said, 'Stay home and spread your beep. Don't come to school to learn. You f'n kids'

Not sure how it relates to politics because I haven't dug that far yet.

Afterwards, the hashtag for kaosaikai trended on twt and it was probably lots of canceling.

She was then 'removed' from kaosaikai and 3 zaap.
The kids are protesting about the government.

bit

sarNie Adult
She picked a wrong time to be political, students are protesting for monarchy reform, if you see their king you'll know why and she choose to insult those university students. Bad time to be pro monarchy.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Pope, Sammy, and Ter’s movie is set to be in theaters October 13th. I know covid had lots of movies postponed but they are finally releasing them.
http://instagr.am/p/CERWismJrVU/
Hopefully she got a nice role here
RIP TO A VETERAN ACTRESS!
Wow! I can't believe this news actually. It's so shocking! She played as everyone's mom!

Cause of death: heart disease. Age 61. Way too young!

WHAT ?????? :-O OMG !!! RIP

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
That’s a cute promo! I thought Ter was much taller than Pope. Sammie is almost the same height as Pope. These ch7 n’eks are pretty tall.

pikachu

sarNie Egg
Non thai ET but Chadwick Boseman has died! WTF, I was so sure it was a hoax or some kind of mixup but it’s true. I’m so shocked because it was so unexpected. I feel even worse about all the meme’s about his weight loss going viral earlier this year, people were speculating that he was on drugs ‘Crack Panther’, they were so abusive that he ended up deleting posts that showed that he had lost weight and turning off his comments.

Plus does anyone remember the viral memes about him being tired of the ‘Wakanda Forever’ craze and always having to do the sign? I remember he got criticised for looking tired and lethargic, they were saying it was rude how unenthusiastic he was, and that he even looked sleepy at times.. to think that he was battling cancer all the time. I can’t imagine the strength needed to film so many movies, doing press tours, the bulking up and cutting down for various roles ALL in between chemo and surgeries. Wow.

Last edited:

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Non thai ET but Chadwick Boseman has died! WTF, I was so sure it was a hoax or some kind of mixup but it’s true. I’m so shocked because it was so unexpected. I feel even worse about all the meme’s about his weight loss going viral earlier this year, people were speculating that he was on drugs ‘Crack Panther’, they were so abusive that he ended up deleting posts with and turning off his comments.

Plus does anyone remover the viral memes about him being tired of the ‘Wakabda Forever’ craze? I remover he got criticised for looking tired and lethargic, they were saying it was rude how unenthusiastic he was, that he even looked sleepy at time.. to think that he was battling cancer all the time. I can’t imagine the strength needed to film so many movies, doing press tours, the bulking up and cutting them for various roles in between chemo and surgeries. Wow.
Today morning woke up to this news and I was shocked.RIP Chadwick. Social media has become toxic and people should show restraint while judging others.