❤️ Various ET News

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Which celebrities have completed the mandatory conscription in Thailand?
I hear no news about it. In South Korea military enlistment by a male celebrity is discussed so much. Can someone can share more information on this..

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
3 Zaap too? I thought she was just resigning from hosting that show Khao Sai Kai on Thairath. She caused some waves commenting on some political thing, no? Apparently she caused some backlash.

Num Kanchai is having some drama with Ch3 as well, rumour has it he's gonna leave after Ch3 execs wanting him to handle news differently.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
3 Zaap too? I thought she was just resigning from hosting that show Khao Sai Kai on Thairath. She caused some waves commenting on some political thing, no? Apparently she caused some backlash.

Num Kanchai is having some drama with Ch3 as well, rumour has it he's gonna leave after Ch3 execs wanting him to handle news differently.
I saw that as well. He said he had a disagreement with them. Now that's two people that have been working for them for a while. I wonder what is going on.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
Wow, they canceled her. People aren’t happy about a post she made on Facebook and she is getting attacked for it. She made a comment about the student protest. Something political.

She knew it was going to heat for it, but didn’t expect it to get to big. She lost the talk shows she’s part of and many sponsors.

HNA0

☀️
Wow, they canceled her. People aren’t happy about a post she made on Facebook and she is getting attacked for it. She made a comment about the student protest. Something political.

She knew it was going to heat for it, but didn’t expect it to get to big. She lost the talk shows she’s part of and many sponsors.
What did she said? I mean her opinion about the student protest.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Ma Ornapa resigned from her position as a host on 3zaap. Her reasoning was that she doesn't feel comfortable and doesn't feel happy about something.
Hahaha

Omg so thats why. Thanks.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Unfortunately the things you say and your actions impact your work, whether your opinion is right or wrong. People need to be very careful or they will lose everything in a blink of an eye. Well, Ma Ornapa learned the hard way.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
And people also need to learn whatever is being said on the net is forever there doesn't matter how long it has been. Unless people are willing to stand by what they wrote and take the fall or rise then putting things out for the world to see needs to be given more thoughts. Especially, in the world we live in.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Honestly, she dodged lots of bullets over the years. She's lucky because she's a veteran and mostly respected. I don't think she's ever taken a political stance before, so this must have been the last straw. Thailand is going through so much ... shhhh-tuff at the moment. One wrong word and they will rip you apart. Especially if it's political.

I'm going to watch that clip. Should be interesting...