❤️ Various ET News

byebye

sarNie OldFart
With Matt she looks the same age as SK and almost deserves each other (she started out bad with him and he has tons of baggage). She has had it with acting for a while and does it to kill time. Also, she is in her late 20s now. As for Pat, she is young and her youth is being wasted (if she's in a long term relationship) with Note. Considering he almost has a limit of when to break up with his n'ek. Who to say, when she's at a certain age he is not going to dump her for another younger looking n'ek on the rise. He's basically using them for their young self and move on. I'm not blaming him solely cause the girls doesn't feel bad about being used so that's that.

I don't know...there are some other rich men out there in Thailand but these n'eks seem to recycle the men.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
When you get the error message after you click post reply, don't click post again.

If you're unsure whether you posted or not just refresh and check.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
With Matt she looks the same age as SK and almost deserves each other (she started out bad with him and he has tons of baggage). She has had it with acting for a while and does it to kill time. Also, she is in her late 20s now. As for Pat, she is young and her youth is being wasted (if she's in a long term relationship) with Note. Considering he almost has a limit of when to break up with his n'ek. Who to say, when she's at a certain age he is not going to dump her for another younger looking n'ek on the rise. He's basically using them for their young self and move on. I'm not blaming him solely cause the girls doesn't feel bad about being used so that's that.

I don't know...there are some other rich men out there in Thailand but these n'eks seem to recycle the men.
The hi-so's do spend a great amount of money on pampering the actresses. I don't think the actresses start looking for permanant relationship especially when they are young. If it works out it's good else move on...

pikachu

sarNie Egg
I like pinkploy the best out of the Ch7 newbies. She's definitly got the best acting skills and she's among the top lookswise. Mookda might be the most beautiful of the newbie girl but her acting skills are average at best. I'm watching her new lakorn, she has a few stand out scenes were I thought she was great, but overall I was unimpressed. Actually, to me both her and Kem aren't very good actors, so I'm surprised to see them being praised here for their acting skills.

For me with Mookda its not that she's the best of the newbiews, but that she's been packaged the best by the channel. They've chosen her as the next top actress and they're doing everything they can to get her there. No other newbie has recieved the same sort of resources. From who she's been paired with, to the type and quality of the scripts she's been given, its not comparable at all to any of the other girls. For example comparing Pinkploy's, lakorns to Mookda's, there is a huge difference in quality and also with who she’s been paired with, which has made it so much easier for her to shine and get popular. I hope her acting improves. I think I’ve only finished one of her lakorns, the one with Bank.

I looked Note up and I don’t think his ugly. I guess I have different tastes to everyone else because people always say his brother is more handsome and to me that’s not true at all. Actually I only just looked up what Chom’s hubby looks like .. and .. lmao??!! This sub always goes on about how his the best looking hi so and ???

Is it because he has a better personality and doesn’t have a playboy image? Because if we’re talking about just physical appearance Note is better. Actually neither of them are handsome but if Note is a 5.8/10 in the looks department then Nott is 4.3. Note is avarage and Nott just below average.

Pat comes from a wealthy family do its interesting that people see her as being a gold digger. If she wasn’t famous she would still be dating guys like Note and Peach as they are within her circle. Like Peach was a family friend before they started dating right? She naturally has access to guys like this, due to her family so I don’t agree that she’s specifically going out of her way to date wealthy men. It’s normal to gravitate to people who are in a similar class.

http://instagr.am/p/BvrTyJ2guBs/

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult

The hi-so's do spend a great amount of money on pampering the actresses. I don't think the actresses start looking for permanant relationship especially when they are young. If it works out it's good else move on
I like pinkploy the best out of the Ch7 newbies. She's definitly got the best acting skills and she's among the top lookswise. Mookda might be the most beautiful of the newbie girl but her acting skills are average at best. I'm watching her new lakorn, she has a few stand out scenes were I thought she was great, but overall I was unimpressed. Actually, to me both her and Kem aren't very good actors, so I'm surprised to see them being praised here for their acting skills.

For me with Mookda its not that she's the best of the newbiews, but that she's been packaged the best by the channel. They've chosen her as the next top actress and they're doing everything they can to get her there. No other newbie has recieved the same sort of resources. From who she's been paired with, to the type and quality of the scripts she's been given, its not comparable at all to any of the other girls. For example comparing Pinkploy's, lakorns to Mookda's, there is a huge difference in quality and also with who she’s been paired with, which has made it so much easier for her to shine and get popular. I hope her acting improves. I think I’ve only finished one of her lakorns, the one with Bank.

I looked Note up and I don’t think his ugly. I guess I have different tastes to everyone else because people always say his brother is more handsome and to me that’s not true at all. Actually I only just looked up what Chom’s hubby looks like .. and .. lmao??!! This sub always goes on about how his the best looking hi so and ???

Is it because he has a better personality and doesn’t have a playboy image? Because if we’re talking about just physical appearance Note is better. Actually neither of them are handsome but if Note is a 5.8/10 in the looks department then Nott is 4.3. Note is avarage and Nott just below average.

Pat comes from a wealthy family do its interesting that people see her as being a gold digger. If she wasn’t famous she would still be dating guys like Note and Peach as they are within her circle. Like Peach was a family friend before they started dating right? She naturally has access to guys like this, due to her family so I don’t agree that she’s specifically going out of her way to date wealthy men. It’s normal to gravitate to people who are in a similar class.

Regarding looks I agree with you. CHompoo's husband is not that great in looks. I find him average. I think even among rich,social climbing happens. They too seek for even richer BF. Gold digging happens at that level too. It's like saying world richest guy should not be chasing after money after all he has the most. The same guy might be working overtime on how to become even richer.

Hi So Note was with Aum Patchrapa a few months/year back and he was blamed for Aum's breakup with her then BF. Note has a playboy image and people are wondering why him of all if not for his money. Pat is young and good looking and her switching her BF from Peach to Note appears to the observers as Gold Digging. Peach is not that rich as Note.

Last edited:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Peach's family is the fourth richest family in Thailand... not sure where Note's family are at though.
He's pretty loaded for the rest of his life, his kid's life, grandkids and probably great grandkids. Lol

I just think what happened with P&P is that their maturity level is the same. Pat probably wants someone who's older with more experience in life. I'm not saying I know what she's thinking but I'm just going by logic. Some women eventually start thinking about stability when their current relationship goes on around 3yrs. That's pretty much how long P&P dated. I don't mean Peach isn't stable but it seems they might've had diff. views on what they want in their adult life.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
P
Peach's family is the fourth richest family in Thailand... not sure where Note's family are at though.
He's pretty loaded for the rest of his life, his kid's life, grandkids and probably great grandkids. Lol

I just think what happened with P&P is that their maturity level is the same. Pat probably wants someone who's older with more experience in life. I'm not saying I know what she's thinking but I'm just going by logic. Some women eventually start thinking about stability when their current relationship goes on around 3yrs. That's pretty much how long P&P dated. I don't mean Peach isn't stable but it seems they might've had diff. views on what they want in their adult life.
Peach's family is huge. So many relatives, cousins(220) from Chirathivats. I don't know how of a family share he will get. His personal wealth may not be that much.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile

Yeah I kinda agree with you that Mookda is the chosen star and she will receive good resources and be paired up with top praeks till she gets there. I haven't really finished any of her lakorns before because sometimes I feel like her acting is a bit off, like there's scenes where it should have been better. But in So Wayree, I think her acting is the most consistent I've ever seen. I'm not her fan but I think her emotional and raeng scenes are well done. The love scenes are good too because they have so much chemistry. I only have a few problems with her delivering the lines since sometimes it's not clear. But I do think she does improve. It's how they do the business, every channel has their favorite kids, which I feel unfortunate too. Pinkploy has very decent acting, which is why I have mixed feelings because I'm not a big fan of her looks. But I'll definitely check out her lakorn with Bank since it looks promising.
About Kem Idk how everyone feels but he definitely stole my heart in So Wayree. I know he's favored too but he's one of the actors that show most improvement through each lakorn. Such a charming actor, his voice has developed and his eyes start to speak. And his crying scenes are effortless. Thus I understand what they saw in him and why they push him that much.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Does anyone know what Thisa’s contract looks like? She doesn’t have anything upcoming and I always see news to keep waiting. I just think it’s weird she doesn’t have anything upcoming and I still remember the news of Ch3’s Instagram following her. Btw, I just checked and they still follow her lol. I know a lot of things are going on in the world right now but I noticed that often times when an actor/actress doesn’t have any upcoming projects, it’s a sign that they are leaving.
http://instagr.am/p/CD1J5Z8pVKP/

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Does anyone know what Thisa’s contract looks like? She doesn’t have anything upcoming and I always see news to keep waiting. I just think it’s weird she doesn’t have anything upcoming and I still remember the news of Ch3’s Instagram following her. Btw, I just checked and they still follow her lol. I know a lot of things are going on in the world right now but I noticed that often times when an actor/actress doesn’t have any upcoming projects, it’s a sign that they are leaving.
http://instagr.am/p/CD1J5Z8pVKP/
I'm not sure about her case but I think ch7 doesn't treat her that bad right? (at least way better than Sammy). She has two lakorns with Weir and has been paired up with some top praeks, most recently Kem. I don't want her to leave just yet because I need to see her pair up with BigM first... What's with ch7 though why is everyone leaving?
Wow but if Thisa signs with ch3, she's gonna give their mid age group actresses some competitions because she's a very good actress. Same thing with Sammy but I'd prefer her to go freelance

CPY

GotomySin
For me I can't brain Pinkploy and Nowy P acting. Ugh...stone. Both tend to annoy me onscreen. I like Mookda so far. She is the next Aum P.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
I have a feeling that Mark and Kimmy will pair up next. I like them as a couple in real life but I don't want them to pair onscreen. Not yet...

^thea^

sarNie Egg
I have a feeling that Mark and Kimmy will pair up next. I like them as a couple in real life but I don't want them to pair onscreen. Not yet...
I don't like it either. It's not just for them but for all the other couples dating in real life. I just don't really like it when a real life couple is paired up in a drama lol. #IMO

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I might sound mean for saying this but honestly I don’t like Patricia with Note at all. He’s known for dating neks and just comes off as a “I’m rich, I get whoever I want” type of guy and to top it off, he’s not cute!! His brother, Chom’s husband, looks better and seems like he has a better personality. Idk, it makes me look at Pat funny and I actually really liked Patricia. I still think she’s super pretty and young. I really wanted to see her become a top nek for Ch3 but that’s probably never happening. She definitely can do better in the looks department but Note definitely has a lot of money. Maybe she wants a lifestyle like Chom? Peach is rich too so clearly she has a thing for guys with some money lol. Her family has money though but clearly her men have had more. Note definitely is loaded. Her and Peach seemed more natural but I guess they were closer in age and what not. I mean I guess for me peach and her were cute cause they seemed more compatible in the looks department and in natural chemistry.
http://instagr.am/p/CEOJp1QH9jb/
I am sure Note was envious when she was dating Peach and he decided to wreck them. Note gives me the songkran vibe and I can't help thinking she is ruining something with that guy nobody would check if he had no money

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I might sound mean for saying this but honestly I don’t like Patricia with Note at all. He’s known for dating neks and just comes off as a “I’m rich, I get whoever I want” type of guy and to top it off, he’s not cute!! His brother, Chom’s husband, looks better and seems like he has a better personality. Idk, it makes me look at Pat funny and I actually really liked Patricia. I still think she’s super pretty and young. I really wanted to see her become a top nek for Ch3 but that’s probably never happening. She definitely can do better in the looks department but Note definitely has a lot of money. Maybe she wants a lifestyle like Chom? Peach is rich too so clearly she has a thing for guys with some money lol. Her family has money though but clearly her men have had more. Note definitely is loaded. Her and Peach seemed more natural but I guess they were closer in age and what not. I mean I guess for me peach and her were cute cause they seemed more compatible in the looks department and in natural chemistry.
http://instagr.am/p/CEOJp1QH9jb/
I am sure Note was envious when she was dating Peach and he decided to wreck them. Note gives me the songkran vibe and I can't help thinking she is ruining something with that guy nobody would check if he had no money

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid

I am not a Mookda but personnally her emoting and Lady-in-charge attitude acting are great ! She can be spicy, vulnerable, strong and shattered without battling an eyelid here. Pinkploy acting I can't say much cause it is obvious she is green. Mookda would eat her alive in a lakorn cause she got more experience and fire. Lookwise beauty being in the eyes of beholder I personally think even Googkick Kochakorn is much prettier that PP.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Pinkploy is the definition of stiff to me. Doesn’t have much emotion in her eyes but then again I have only seen one of her lakorns so I can’t really know if she’s improved or not.

Reactions: CPY