❤️ Various ET News

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
View attachment 38933 They released a statement why they werent nominated. If anyone can summarize it for us please.
Sorry I’m just learning how to read but they said they aren’t the ones who picked the nominations. It was Ch3 that didn’t give them those names or nominate them. I might be a bit off lol so might need someone to translate it better haha.

Boomerseng

sarNie Egg
Sorry I’m just learning how to read but they said they aren’t the ones who picked the nominations. It was Ch3 that didn’t give them those names or nominate them. I might be a bit off lol so might need someone to translate it better haha.
thank you! I read that Ch3 was the one that didn’t nominate them somewhere else as well but wasn’t to sure. Lol

kaciele

sarNie Hatchling
Wow, the favoritism of Ch3 speaks volumes! Nataraj committee calling them out or rather not willing to take the fall. I understand Yaya did prove her acting chops with Klin Kasalong but Krong Karm raked in the rating and was pretty much one of the most search/talked about lakorn from last year. If there is room for 2 Ch3 actors to be nominated than there's room for 2 Ch3 actresses to be nominated too. Mai or Bella should be up there on the list of nominations.

Boomerseng

sarNie Egg
Quick question because i didn’t watch thong ek. But that had high ratings and got talked a lot. Was their performance not memorable or what? It seems No one is mad about Kim and Mario not getting nominated.

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
Wow, the favoritism of Ch3 speaks volumes! Nataraj committee calling them out or rather not willing to take the fall. I understand Yaya did prove her acting chops with Klin Kasalong but Krong Karm raked in the rating and was pretty much one of the most search/talked about lakorn from last year. If there is room for 2 Ch3 actors to be nominated than there's room for 2 Ch3 actresses to be nominated too. Mai or Bella should be up there on the list of nominations.
kinda agree with the favoritism part, yaya is ch3's golden child but she absolutely deserve to be in the list. Ch3 should have nominate mai or bella too. I thought they love bella since she always brought good ratings for ch3. and i really dont understand why they have to depend on channel to nominate?

kaciele

sarNie Hatchling
kinda agree with the favoritism part, yaya is ch3's golden child but she absolutely deserve to be in the list. Ch3 should have nominate mai or bella too. I thought they love bella since she always brought good ratings for ch3. and i really dont understand why they have to depend on channel to nominate?
Oh I'm not saying to take Yaya's nomination away. She proved her spot with Klin. I think she's always been great at acting especially if she's given a challenging script and role. Feel like they should do it like American award shows. It should be nominated and voted by fellow actors and industry workers. Of course, that leads to people campaigning for votes but at least there would be more diversity than having a channel nominate.

bit

sarNie Adult
Quick question because i didn’t watch thong ek. But that had high ratings and got talked a lot. Was their performance not memorable or what? It seems No one is mad about Kim and Mario not getting nominated.
It's not a challenging role for both, Kim and Mario can do it while sleeping, so most would not be so bump with it.

Most of this award are more about who you know rather than what you know.

bit

sarNie Adult
I don't think Mai or Bella mind so much since one had it a year before and Mai isn't acting for popularity or award. So CH3 might feel that it is save to cut them off.

While I feel Baifern did a better job in her role, she can immerse herself into character more than Yaya, but Yaya had the advantage of a more challenging twin role so my bet Yaya will win.

kaciele

sarNie Hatchling
could be because both of their roles didn't pack a punch i.e. not very challenging. Thong Ek was cute but plot and characters were baseline.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
The drama was not outstanding in my opinion. I Couldn't complete it. Kim seriously needs acting lessons. Mario was good but not good enough for the nataraj award. Maybe he will get other awards. That's why no one is complaining.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
Nataraj committee said nope not today, don’t come for us. Lol. I’m pretty sad because Mai and Bella did an amazing job with their role in Krong Kram and it was a really good lakorn. As for Yaya, she did a good job with Klin Kasalong, but I don’t know if it can be compared to Mai or Bella in Krong Kram.

Oh well. Let’s see how the awards turn out this year.

Boomerseng

sarNie Egg
Nataraj committee said nope not today, don’t come for us. Lol. I’m pretty sad because Mai and Bella did an amazing job with their role in Krong Kram and it was a really good lakorn. As for Yaya, she did a good job with Klin Kasalong, but I don’t know if it can be compared to Mai or Bella in Krong Kram.

Oh well. Let’s see how the awards turn out this year.
Nataraj kind of on the hot seat now too. The fact that channels have to submit nominations to the award show is weird. Just by looking at male nominees you can tell that the nataraj committee hardly watches lakorns.

bit

sarNie Adult
Nataraj commitee is trying to paint themselves as the beacon of awards in Thailand however the channel is manipulating the nominations so they can regulate the award like kindergarten good student award...everyone will get one if you behave:risas3:

I don't think most dara even care for these award show, most only show up when they will win an award, seldom see losers attending one. Makes me wonder if they know in advance

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I love JJ, but he’s the weakest actor in Krong Kam. Bella and Mai did steal the show with their mother/daughter in-law relationship. This award show got me scratching my head when I see JJ getting nominated. :confused12::confused0:
I don’t know how JJ and James Ma got nominated, both are just supporting to the ladies.

Last edited:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
If they sent one the girls name, they wouldn’t get criticized like that but they didn’t send either of them. I see people saying maybe they want to share the awards but I also see a lot of people saying why share awards when you truly deserve to win. I totally agree though. If I’m doing something and everyone did a good job but I slightly did better, I would think I deserve the award more than the others lol. Just my opinion of course!!!

I’m sure Bella isn’t stressing but fans are not happy of course because they saw her and Mai’s talents and that lakorn did really great in ratings. Channel 3’s ONLY lakorn that hit double digits last year. Matter of fact I think Bella’s Lakorns are the only ones that have hit double digits within the past few years lol. Anyways, Ch3 had two nominations for the actors so why couldn’t they have two for the actresses?

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
If they sent one the girls name, they wouldn’t get criticized like that but they didn’t send either of them. I see people saying maybe they want to share the awards but I also see a lot of people saying why share awards when you truly deserve to win. I totally agree though. If I’m doing something and everyone did a good job but I slightly did better, I would think I deserve the award more than the others lol. Just my opinion of course!!!

I’m sure Bella isn’t stressing but fans are not happy of course because they saw her and Mai’s talents and that lakorn did really great in ratings. Channel 3’s ONLY lakorn that hit double digits last year. Matter of fact I think Bella’s Lakorns are the only ones that have hit double digits within the past few years lol. Anyways, Ch3 had two nominations for the actors so why couldn’t they have two for the actresses?
I think if ch3 pick Bella and Mai, they would have to leave Yaya out. So they rather not do that. Picking JJ and James Ma though, that’s the weakest pick imo.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I think if ch3 pick Bella and Mai, they would have to leave Yaya out. So they rather not do that. Picking JJ and James Ma though, that’s the weakest pick imo.
Yeah, but I was thinking they could at least pick Yaya and then one of those girls lol. Just my thought of course. I guess last year they didn’t really have any good lakorns either so they didn’t know who to pick for the guys lol.