❤️ Various ET News

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
Again? Wow. Pei’s Husband just doesn’t learn. This isn’t the first time. I remember she was pregnant with her daughter and she was hospitalized due to complications of the pregnancy when the rumors were made.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
She's has to value herself first to have the gut to walk away. Sometimes, it might take more than 1 cheating for it to happen. If there is a pattern to his behavior then her holding onto the hope he's going to change isn't working. At a certain point she has to ask is it worth the pain...until then she's probably miserable but not enough for her to leave.

bit

sarNie Adult
Touch is donating his blood to Ning for her bone marrow disorder. Good for him, it is so nice to see former lovers so amicable. Glad Ning and Touch are on good terms, unlike Noon and Kade.

Perhaps because Touch and Ning had an amicable separation unlike Noon and Kade, Noon had to bear the brunt of Kade fan hatred for years because the fan thought she left him for Hi-So, although years later the truth was Kade cheated and she had enough.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I guess they are talking bout the new Ch3 calendar or something and said a pek and a top nek are not going to be in it. It says they have been replaced. I think the replacements are Peach and of course the nek will definitely be Bow. They said the nek that isnt in it anymore is one of their first neks that had a koojin. Hmmm, a lot of the comments say Bomb and Margie though so that means they are finally downgrading Bomb. I just hope the nek isn’t Mint... but if it is, I hope she is leaving to another channel or becoming a free agent.

EDIT: I take back the Mint thing. I saw she was just with one of Ch3’s bosses today doing an event thing with James Ji.

Last edited:

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
I guess they are talking bout the new Ch3 calendar or something and said a pek and a top nek are not going to be in it. It says they have been replaced. I think the replacements are Peach and of course the nek will definitely be Bow. They said the nek that isnt in it anymore is one of their first neks that had a koojin. Hmmm, a lot of the comments say Bomb and Margie though so that means they are finally downgrading Bomb. I just hope the nek isn’t Mint... but if it is, I hope she is leaving to another channel or becoming a free agent.

EDIT: I take back the Mint thing. I saw she was just with one of Ch3’s bosses today doing an event thing with James Ji.
I'm not fond of Bomb and Margie so it's not really a bad news to me, plus I'm happy Bow has a slot in the calendar. I'm more curious about how they're gonna pair 12 couples for 12 months in the calendar. Like old koojins, new koojins, couples with upcoming lakorns or completely new couples?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
It would make sense if Margie is out, she doesn’t need to be in the calendar since she’s been on break for a while. Same with Janie. Those who aren’t actively in lakorns shouldn’t be put in the calendar.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I came up with Matt before Margie lol. I thought Matt wouldn't be in it since she's not having anything anymore

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm not fond of Bomb and Margie so it's not really a bad news to me, plus I'm happy Bow has a slot in the calendar. I'm more curious about how they're gonna pair 12 couples for 12 months in the calendar. Like old koojins, new koojins, couples with upcoming lakorns or completely new couples?
I’m hoping they are pairing based on new projects. Not koojin please.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
I’m hoping they are pairing based on new projects. Not koojin please.
Me too, pairing koojins again and again is not exciting at all, they need to give their actors more experience with other partners. Plus there are quite a few upcoming lakorns I'm looking forward to so I hope they pair them up based on that.
They have to who's gonna be bow's koojin
Yeah exactly as they wanted to replace people as well, there won't be enough koojins for everyone lol. Also I hope Bow won't get stuck in koojin mode with anyone in ch3 so she will have more opportunities to experience.

Last edited:

forgotusername

Miksmouse
Yeah exactly as they wanted to replace people as well, there won't be enough koojins for everyone lol. Also I hope Bow won't get stuck in koojin mode with anyone in ch3 so she will have more opportunities to experience.
I agree, if she wanted to be stuck in koojins she could've stayed in Ch7. I hope they give her interesting lakorns and stories with good pairing. Koojin stuff she did all of that before, she wanted a breath of fresh air so I don't think at this point in her career she'd want a koojin, she wants to advance her career and get more opportunities.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope calendars have couples based on new projects and new stars to watch out for and even veterans (Anne, Ken, Tik, Rita, Chompoo, etc.) also if they want all CH3 artists included they could have released a photobook lol.

Margie does not have any project for a while but Bomb has upcoming lakorns. Haven't even heard from Matt either.

pikachu

sarNie Egg
Tbh it’s surprising to see people wonder why Noon might have animosity towards Kade after all he put her through. Both during and after their relationship he never protected her or stepped up for her.

Like imagine being with someone that cheats on you, you break up because you’ve had enough. You then get blamed for the break up, get falsely called a cheater and gold digger for dumping your ‘poor’ ex for someone wealthier.

Instead of doing the decent thing and clarifying the situation (I’m not even talking about admitting to cheating, etc. just a simple statement to protect both your images and reputations) your ex milks the situation to appear like a victim, KNOWING it’s all lies and bs.

Then years later he only admits it because his trying to make a comeback. Honestly if I were Noon I’d be pissed too. It was so obvious he was using her and being up the situation to get in the press. From what I understood he never reached out privately to her in all this time to apologise or admit his wrong doings.