❤️ Various ET News

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I can understand and speak Thai but can’t read it, and I hate that so much lol. Anyways, I don’t know if this is implying if BigM is having a lakorn and they are guessing the nek. I hope it’s Thisa though if it’s between those two and of course, if it’s true. I don’t really like Pinkploy. Idk, I’m just not fond of her yet . Definitely want to see him pair up with someone new like Sammie or Min but not Pinkploy yet please.
http://instagr.am/p/CCfCbVXJ7Kl/

^thea^

sarNie Egg
I can understand and speak Thai but can’t read it, and I hate that so much lol. Anyways, I don’t know if this is implying if BigM is having a lakorn and they are guessing the nek. I hope it’s Thisa though if it’s between those two and of course, if it’s true. I don’t really like Pinkploy. Idk, I’m just not fond of her yet . Definitely want to see him pair up with someone new like Sammie or Min but not Pinkploy yet please.
I also hope it's Thisa

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Yup I'm not really fond of Pinkploy either so I hope it's Thisa. I want to see him pair up with Sammie, Min and Mookda soon

kaciele

sarNie Hatchling
Can BigM and Mookda pair up pleaseeee? Mookda is running out of appealing p’eks at Ch7 to pair up with lol
I don't mind another Mik or Weir pairing. BigM doesn't look appealing to me. Something about his stache... But yea not much p'eks left to choose from. unlike Ch3 where there are lots more choices. I think Ch3 has a lot more appealing and a wider variety of p'eks and nang'eks.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Can BigM and Mookda pair up pleaseeee? Mookda is running out of appealing p’eks at Ch7 to pair up with lol
Sameee I like them both this pair needs to happen. BigM doesn't have that immediately appealing appearance but his looks slowly grow on us you know. The more I watch him, the more attractive he becomes haha plus he can act pretty well. Ch7 doesn't have many good p'eks left for her anyway and BigM hasn't been paired up with many of their top n'eks so I think it's a win win situation

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Sameee I like them both this pair needs to happen. BigM doesn't have that immediately appealing appearance but his looks slowly grow on us you know. The more I watch him, the more attractive he becomes haha plus he can act pretty well. Ch7 doesn't have many good p'eks left for her anyway and BigM hasn't been paired up with many of their top n'eks so I think it's a win win situation
Yeah I was not into BigM at first but like you said he started to grow on me! I can definitely see why some people aren’t into him but he has that slow charm to me lol

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah I was not into BigM at first but like you said he started to grow on me! I can definitely see why some people aren’t into him but he has that slow charm to me lol
I agree! Honestly I didn’t really like BigM at first but he’s grown on me. I started going back and watching his old lakorns and he isn’t a bad actor and I think he’s kinda cute now lol. He has a bad boy look, which I like. I guess you just have to kinda grow to like him. Plus he has a nice body and great height so he looks good with tall or short neks.

Last edited:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Yeah, BigM isn't so bad. They made him so ugly in Pleng Ruk Pleng Bpuen but then you watch him in real life or his other lakorns and he looks fine. He looks better the more you look at him. He looks best in Chap Kang, he looks so fresh there. Though, I think he looked better before he fixed his teeth. His teeth now don't match well with him, it just looks fake. Anyways, he's nice and tall and he has a good body.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
In another rumor that is true series...Great finally admit he and his Dr girlfriend is only friends now...
Surprised but kinda saw it coming. They're quite different and didn't have much connection. Many Ch3 stars have broken up this year, quarantine really hit them hard..

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I’m not surprised at all. It’s clear they started having problems a while ago cause she literally hasn’t been following him on ig for months. Lowkey sad cause she was a good catch for him. They were together for 3 years before they went public. Once you go public, it will either make or break your relationship unfortunately.

catchdmoon

sarNie Egg
hi guys, i'm new here!^^ nice to know you all, i enjoyed reading this forum thread.

anyway, weir and bella have been together for 8 years? some people speculated they started dating in 2013 but it's actually since 2012? just woww and can someone who understands Thai tell me about the bridal house that was mentioned in this article? thank youuu!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Poor Pei, there is always news about her hubby cheating on her. I think he was cheating on her when she was pregnant too. Sometimes marrying a hi-so can be a gamble, some are scum like Noon's, Tanya's, or Aff's husbands. Chompoo and Noey are really lucky.