❤️ Various ET News

Stacysimms

sarNie Egg
I don't care what people say but when you're together for 14 years you're married, even if you never had an official ceremony or a marriage certificate. heck, if you sleep together you're husband and wife according to asian people. and if you're married, can you easily just say I don't feel the flame anymore I'm leaving? if you have the mindset that you're in it for the long run, you will make it work somehow. look at the people who are together til death, it's impossible not to have some strain in the relationship but why are they together?

truth is she's looking for other stuff now than love particularly status and money like the other daras.
I’m sorry but that mindset is very toxic in my opinion. You shouldn’t force yourself to stay in what seemed to be an unhappy relationship just because you’ve invested 14 years into it. Plus how do you know they just easily let go of the relationship? Just because they suddenly broke up to the public? She even mentioned that they tried to work out their problems but in the end they couldn’t. Yeah it’s a very huge bummer that they had to let go of relationship that was that long but why chain yourself to something that makes you unhappy for another 14 years just because you’ve already spent 14 years in it and don’t want it to be a waste? If money and status is what makes her happy now, she has every right to leave a relationship instead of dragging her ex along for another couple of years together and wasting unnecessary time. In the end they wouldve broke up anyways. The way I see it, they both got out of the relationship at the right time and are doing what makes them happy not keeping themselves in an unhappy relationship.

bit

sarNie Adult
I've met children who came from broken household and were glad that their parents divorced because them staying together means constant fighting and tension for the children to see.

Taew is at 30, the prime of her life, she don't need to drag another 14 years of unhappy relationship further just to appease people. Nothing good can come out of it. It's better for Ton too, he can now find someone else to fit his lifestyle. Sometimes you need to be selfish in a relationship because a lifetime is a long time to be stuck with someone.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I’m sorry but that mindset is very toxic in my opinion. You shouldn’t force yourself to stay in what seemed to be an unhappy relationship just because you’ve invested 14 years into it. Plus how do you know they just easily let go of the relationship? Just because they suddenly broke up to the public? She even mentioned that they tried to work out their problems but in the end they couldn’t. Yeah it’s a very huge bummer that they had to let go of relationship that was that long but why chain yourself to something that makes you unhappy for another 14 years just because you’ve already spent 14 years in it and don’t want it to be a waste? If money and status is what makes her happy now, she has every right to leave a relationship instead of dragging her ex along for another couple of years together and wasting unnecessary time. In the end they wouldve broke up anyways. The way I see it, they both got out of the relationship at the right time and are doing what makes them happy not keeping themselves in an unhappy relationship.
Exactly. There’s literally no point in hanging on to an unhappy relationship just because you’ve been in it for a long time. That’s just gonna make you and your partners life even more miserable together than it already is. It’ll turn you both bitter and angry towards one another. My own parents are in this situation and it’s honestly such a toxic situation to be apart of.

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
she's unhappy because her ex doesn't have a lot of money haha...should've left many years ago instead of wasting his time like this. she couldn't work it out cuz he couldn't get enough money. yeah anything to do with money she's down right selfish. if you leave a relationship every time you're unhappy you'd get yourselves hundreds and thousands of husbands. that's just nasty.

Stacysimms

sarNie Egg
she's unhappy because her ex doesn't have a lot of money haha...should've left many years ago instead of wasting his time like this. she couldn't work it out cuz he couldn't get enough money. yeah anything to do with money she's down right selfish. if you leave a relationship every time you're unhappy you'd get yourselves hundreds and thousands of husbands. that's just nasty.
Newsflash, people change throughout life. Your wants, needs, and feelings are constantly changing in life. She didn’t waste his time, and he didn’t waste hers. They were happy for most of the relationship clearly if they were together for that long. But like I said, your feelings and wants change and clearly hers did towards the end of their relationship. If she wants to be selfish, she can be! There’s literally nothing wrong with being selfish and going after what makes you happy especially if it’s something as important as choosing your life partner. Why should she not live her life the way she wants. It’s better that she got out now before she married the poor guy and then decided she didn’t want to be with him anymore. Clearly they are both on good terms which means they both understand that the relationship just wasn’t for them anymore. You know i would probably understand your frustration if her ex was displaying behavior that indicates that she left him for money but he still treats her like a friend. You have fun living with that mindset that you can’t leave a relationship that makes you unhappy. It’ll just make you a bitter person in the end like @SuzieJ said. There’s a difference between unhappy moments in a relationship and then the whole relationship just being unhappy which clearly towards the end it was for both of them.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Newsflash, people change throughout life. Your wants, needs, and feelings are constantly changing in life. She didn’t waste his time, and he didn’t waste hers. They were happy for most of the relationship clearly if they were together for that long. But like I said, your feelings and wants change and clearly hers did towards the end of their relationship. If she wants to be selfish, she can be! There’s literally nothing wrong with being selfish and going after what makes you happy especially if it’s something as important as choosing your life partner. Why should she not live her life the way she wants. It’s better that she got out now before she married the poor guy and then decided she didn’t want to be with him anymore. Clearly they are both on good terms which means they both understand that the relationship just wasn’t for them anymore. You know i would probably understand your frustration if her ex was displaying behavior that indicates that she left him for money but he still treats her like a friend. You have fun living with that mindset that you can’t leave a relationship that makes you unhappy. It’ll just make you a bitter person in the end like @SuzieJ said. There’s a difference between unhappy moments in a relationship and then the whole relationship just being unhappy which clearly towards the end it was for both of them.
Yeah I was disappointed in her in the beginning but after seeing how friendly and cordial Taew and Ton were after their breakup and how her family wrote out that nice message for Ton, it seemed like it was a very mutual and respectful break up. If the main reason they broke up was because of money, I I really highly doubt Ton would be as nice as he has been to her and still commenting hearts on her ig post. Sure maybe she’s looking for a rich guy to date now that she’s out of that relationship but I don’t really think that’s the only reason they broke up. I was disappointed at first but after I realized Ton himself is not upset at her, I was like why should I be?

spanky

sarNie OldFart
So it is confirmed or taew said they broke up because of money? I see a lot of accusations of this....

Assume - ass out of you and me.....

Yes she a celebrity..up for discussions..but to critize and accuse her of being a gold digger..
.none of us is or was in that relationship... she is damn if she do and damn if she don't...on top of that they are still friends

I'm not even her fan

Like Kanye west and Taylor swift...5 yrs later...she was telling the truth all along

The Point is.. .we only get a snippet

Last edited:

bit

sarNie Adult
Yeah in celebrity worlds most of it is perception, PR, managers are people hired try to create perceptions to further careers, create careers, hush a scandal, create publicity. What you see is mostly just perceptions. It's more easy nowadays without having to collude with journalist. You can create your own publicity from social media post.

Taylor Swift relationship used to be for PR, how many fake relationship she had just for popularity on both side. The only one I think genuine is the latest guy who both keep quite, because it's relationship and not PR stunt.

So we can never know about people relationship. We get their highlight in social media, but that just it 'a highlight'. Things they chose to post, it looks romantic, nice, cute. But it's just a snippets.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Jayda IG doesn't have any posting

I tried searching YT and didn't get anything

I'm curious too hahaha

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
here goes an example of fans getting personal and it ain't even a taew thread/fanpage haha. probably a 16 year old. ain't gonna waste more of my time haha...moving forward!

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
mike and bow so cute..I think somewhere they said they were together or there were no actions to hide which is literally we're together.