❤️ Various ET News

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Taew and Pranai being linked over posting a picture of the SAME CAKE.
http://instagr.am/p/CAmL2CDnsyz/ Screenshot_20200526-131829_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200526-131834_Chrome.jpg

Went to his profile, he has a Thai restaurant. His credentials are:
Managing Director, Siam@Siam Design Hotels
Managing Director, Siam Country Club Bangkok Creative Director, Codium
New Relations Director, Cloud HM
Owner’s Representative, Siam Mövenpick
Director, Concrete Jungle

Also did some research and here's what I found:

His family profile on Forbes:

His profile on Prestige:

Last edited:

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
um yeah, ton can't compete with him lol. thinking about it again, how can taew just leave him after 14 years together? I mean it's been so long doesn't he feel like family already? then again that's just me not everybody is like me haha

but wow the hi-so pictures and profiles put them in a different class compared to daras. they really do make daras look like not much.

bit

sarNie Adult
um yeah, ton can't compete with him lol. thinking about it again, how can taew just leave him after 14 years together? I mean it's been so long doesn't he feel like family already? then again that's just me not everybody is like me haha

but wow the hi-so pictures and profiles put them in a different class compared to daras. they really do make daras look like not much.
Maybe that's the problem, after 14 years, they no longer have that sparks, they joy of being with the people you love, they just doing it just out of familiarity, they are not even married and having children yet. Taew did mention they tried living together and see whether it helps improves their relationship, unfortunately it just not happening.

Better hit the stop button and find someone new.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I know 3 ppl so far who is getting a divorce.....

1 couple I was really surprise about....but

Better to know when to let go and not drag it on....

Any relationship is like a car... you need monthly maintenance to keep it running smoothly...also we need to grow with each other....

When a relationship becomes a chore or that you guys become more like friends/roommate.....

It's time to let go and move on... your time with them is over. ....

I think Taew tried to make the relationship work but it didn't and it is now ended. Please let her be.

It seems like Ton and Taew are still friends and there are no hard feelings. We should be too. All these harsh judges on her for dating a new guy (hi-so or not) is truly unjust. She should be able to move on and find a new love. Being with someone for 14 years (since she was in HS) shouldn't tied them down for life. It's better to quit now then getting a divorce.

I am all for Taew finding a new love and finding joy in her life again.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I know 3 ppl so far who is getting a divorce.....

1 couple I was really surprise about....but

Better to know when to let go and not drag it on....

Any relationship is like a car... you need monthly maintenance to keep it running smoothly...also we need to grow with each other....

When a relationship becomes a chore or that you guys become more like friends/roommate.....

It's time to let go and move on... your time with them is over. ....
A relationship will not work if the couple does not grow together. I am celebrating my 21st anniversary in 2 months and I'm amazed how much we've grown together. If you stop learning it's simple...you are comfortable or just doesn't care and once you don't care the relationship holds little value.

Anyway, dating nowadays is hard and marriage is even harder or else the divorce rate wouldn't be so high. All I can say is good luck to the couples that are trying. It's like a 24 hour job lol.

bit

sarNie Adult
Gossip how she might be joining the small colour channel. CH3 that is...

I’m starting to think CH7 management is a bit male chauvinist and it’s one of the reason why most female CH7 actress left. They rather go independent or join CH3 although rating would not be as high.

I agree with @bit and @byebye

This is only my opinion so don't quote me on this one, I feel that they've broken up much much earlier and Taew just announced it after her lakorn aired. Remember, as early as December 2019, they were already having break up rumors. In Mew's wedding, Ton arrived with James, and not with Taew (but i was also possible that the bridesmaids were all together so Ton had the guys) Maybe the two of them knew they were breaking up early on and just ended things formally just recently. Even in their January Japan Trip, Taew and Ton didn't have that much pictures (Did they even have pics?) and there was one picture with Ton, James and Taew with the caption "FRIENDS".

http://instagr.am/p/B8At2oLHeMj/
I think that if the break up news broke before Taew's lakorn aired, they'll accuse her of making gossip just to get high ratings. Also, the JiTaew fans would go nuts and basically ship them to no end, to the prejudice of James and his girlfriend (and well... Ton too.) Taew could have easily announced the news before Leh Ban Pa Kal aired, and god knows they needed some miracle to raise their ratings. It could have been a good opportunity to do that, but she didn't. So I think that the way things are moving forward now, it was still the best scenario for all parties. Now that there's Covid and people don't care much for Dara news, and things have mellowed down, it was a safe time to announce that she and Ton have broken up.... and well, that she's open and dating other guys.
Taew is already at the marrying at age.But like any other celebs especially the popular ones are very careful in revealing their real relationship status or marriage plans.From what I learned in Korean ent it would greatly affect their celeb status.It may not be good for the fans that is why being a fangirl for so long I started to understand why they want to keep things private.
I hope really Taew wouldn't settle for any hi-so but rather someone who will truly make her happy because every girl deserves that.
Most of her circle of friends are dating the hi-so guys and I think they would start introducing her to some common friends who knows same goes with Matt.
Taew really is the one left to decide I am not really a fan of her but hope she's happy.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Gossip how she might be joining the small colour channel. CH3 that is...

I’m starting to think CH7 management is a bit male chauvinist and it’s one of the reason why most female CH7 actress left. They rather go independent or join CH3 although rating would not be as high.

I feel ch7 management suck in general.

Ppl arw leaving..... a production company left ...miss thai show left?

All alluding to the ch7 executives....

That show even said so...that it was issues with the executive

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
I don't care what people say but when you're together for 14 years you're married, even if you never had an official ceremony or a marriage certificate. heck, if you sleep together you're husband and wife according to asian people. and if you're married, can you easily just say I don't feel the flame anymore I'm leaving? if you have the mindset that you're in it for the long run, you will make it work somehow. look at the people who are together til death, it's impossible not to have some strain in the relationship but why are they together?

truth is she's looking for other stuff now than love particularly status and money like the other daras.