❤️ Various ET News

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I don’t think it’s that big of a deal but it could be a problem for Inn since his fanbase is primarily those who like him cause they thought he was straight and they like his pairing with Pie. Plus he’s at Ch3 who’s not into doing boys love lakorns. They never do anything related to same sex love lakorns so if this news about him is true and it becomes a big deal, Ch3 could stop promoting him and he could lose lots of fans
Agree! Ch3 doesn’t do Lakorns like that and it will definitely mess up Inn’s career! Yes, it’s more acceptable but Ch3 isn’t the channel to promote things like that.

bit

sarNie Adult
I don’t think it’s that big of a deal but it could be a problem for Inn since his fanbase is primarily those who like him cause they thought he was straight and they like his pairing with Pie. Plus he’s at Ch3 who’s not into doing boys love lakorns. They never do anything related to same sex love lakorns so if this news about him is true and it becomes a big deal, Ch3 could stop promoting him and he could lose lots of fans
But Ch3 do have their BL drama, however it's online only.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, Ch3 promotes him well so he could possibly get demoted. The person who posted that really is wrong cause that’s costing someone’s career.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope it's not true, his career will definitely be affected. I mean who in the world has the time to analyze instagram posts these days??? But if he is in a relationship with a girl for sure no one would mind.

If it turns out to be false whoever leaked the information could be sued for libel/false accusations/defamation.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I hope it's not true, his career will definitely be affected. I mean who in the world has the time to analyze instagram posts these days??? But if he is in a relationship with a girl for sure no one would mind.

If it turns out to be false whoever leaked the information could be sued for libel/false accusations/defamation.
You would be surprised at how many fans piece together these little things on ig and put them together! It happens all the time in the Kpop world. It’s legit crazy how much people pay attention. Ain’t nobody got time for that lol

I’m wondering if this rumour cake about because some fans pieced together all the ig photos or if someone in their personal lives tipped off the media. Either way it’s really disgusting that the media went ahead and published the news like that

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
More information about LGBT rights in Thailand:

Thailand is a known conservative country as far as I know. If a celebrity is in a relationship with the opposite sex it will just be a usual news then life goes on. But if it is with the same-sex, it could garner mixed reactions and careers might be on the line.

Yes it happens in Kpop world they see idols wearing similar clothing, bags, accessories and same IG posts!!!

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
Yep it will affect his career if it’s true.
This is the show that Tie ( the guy who has news with Inn) use to go on. His ig: tie_ku

bit

sarNie Adult
You would be surprised at how many fans piece together these little things on ig and put them together! It happens all the time in the Kpop world. It’s legit crazy how much people pay attention. Ain’t nobody got time for that lol

I’m wondering if this rumour cake about because some fans pieced together all the ig photos or if someone in their personal lives tipped off the media. Either way it’s really disgusting that the media went ahead and published the news like that
The media got a tip about it, but most were running it anonymously but saying it was his own personal life.

Well it’s seems the person tipping it is not happy with it and blow it up.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
If he has good connections and management it will get brushed off as fake and theyre just friends.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
If he has good connections and management it will get brushed off as fake and theyre just friends.
Exactly. And then life goes on. Whoever leaked or tried to start the rumors is disgusting.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think people are ok with the relationship if it isn't out in the open. If an actor has a girlfriend in real life and has a koojin fans can still ship him with the actress because in their mind there's a slight possibility. But if he's in a relationship with another man, the excitement of shipping him with the actress is almost next to nothing. The possibility isn't there and he will lose fans that way. That's why there's a reason for tight secret in the industry.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I think people are ok with the relationship if it isn't out in the open. If an actor has a girlfriend in real life and has a koojin fans can still ship him with the actress because in their mind there's a slight possibility. But if he's in a relationship with another man, the excitement of shipping him with the actress is almost next to nothing. The possibility isn't there and he will lose fans that way. That's why there's a reason for tight secret in the industry.
Exactly. Someone in a popular koojin having a bf or gf isn’t a huge problem cause the fans just block that out and go on with their shipping but knowing someone that you are watching is gay while they’re on screen doing a romantic lakorn with a women isn’t something people can get over easily. I hope his management find a way to sweep this under the rug for his sake because Ch3 is honestly setting him up for success. It’s obvious they’re probably gonna cast him in the sequel for the gentleman series and the casting is happening right now. It’s literally the worst timing ever for him. Poor guy

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Hopefully someone in the management or in his connections can help him brush off the news and make it die real quick. Even if he needs to do more PR so the issue will die down then be it.