❤️ Various ET News

spanky

sarNie OldFart
http://instagr.am/p/B9wEF-kJtG1/

I didn't listen to the whole thing...it sound redundant ....same questions asked in a different way....

She want to work again since her kiddo is bigger now...
She is going to visit her hubby w/their child...all staying at the house together....she said they are still marriage ....just separated....separated put lots of things in perspective for them....

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
http://instagr.am/p/B9wEF-kJtG1/

I didn't listen to the whole thing...it sound redundant ....same questions asked in a different way....

She want to work again since her kiddo is bigger now...
She is going to visit her hubby w/their child...all staying at the house together....she said they are still marriage ....just separated....separated put lots of things in perspective for them....
looks like they are still together cause of the kid but "love" aint there anymore (Respect yes)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
looks like they are still together cause of the kid but "love" aint there anymore (Respect yes)
She said she is not divorcing yet....she said he has improved and changed himself....he help with the kid more....so reconciliation might still be possible....but currently she will mostly reside in thailand....

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Can ch3 just air more stocked evening lakorn since lots of ppl are recommended to stay home....

spanky

sarNie OldFart
He took the miss grand Thailand....left ch7....he chose to left them. Ch7 didn't ditch him....he chose to fade from ch7 because of the new management.....he said he gave a letter to ask them to join the press? to ch7 exec but none of them showed up....

The new exec....he does not agree with and their system .....he don't agree with....they are old fashioned and not with the time....he chose to fade away because their method isn't agreeable with him to breed success.....

The new exec never come when they ask them to and they never gave any feedback. They sent a letter to "lup churn". Basically the new exec said they will not associate with ppl who rent their time/space in ch7.....

He is saying they are behind the times in productions.... I'm not pointing fingers....but generalizing....we are building a brand and need to keep up with the times.

Excess any mistranslation.... I'm doing it on the fly and can't find the word that is fitting ...

Also I didn't fully listen to it...

bit

sarNie Adult
Ok just read the news, it seems the Boxing match Matthew attended 2 weeks ago are source of the infection, not sure how many thousands were there but now more and more are traced to the event.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Oh I thought Jackie’s lakorn already aired. It looks funny tho.

orchidtea

sarNie Hatchling
Can ch3 just air more stocked evening lakorn since lots of ppl are recommended to stay home....
I agree! Honestly, I am so disappointed when half the lakorns don't even air. That would give the perfect opportunity for the actors/actresses to stay home and protect themselves. Literally places are closing and events being canceled because of the virus. I'm at home trying to finish my semester by moving to online and using zoom. I need a refund for my dorm. ugh

mayag

sarNie Adult
Congratulations to the couples. Sucks to be having weddings at this time. Weddings, funerals, and any other large gatherings are banned in my country right now.