❤️ Various ET News

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Her nose job is barely noticeable. I started scrolling through her IG and started comparing pics and difference is only slight. It's better than Gubgib's nose job which looks too pinched.
I didn’t even think she had a bad nose to begin with that’s why I didn’t even notice a difference. I thought she had gotten cheek fillers cause her face looked different.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Her nose job is barely noticeable. I started scrolling through her IG and started comparing pics and difference is only slight. It's better than Gubgib's nose job which looks too pinched.
Oh gosh, I hate the pinched nose that those celebs like so much. Looks freakish.
Sometime it not the doctor fault on doing a bad job. It's the person preferring too.
That's true. Some ppl pick the type of nose they prefer without regarding the doctor's recommendation.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
http://instagr.am/p/B3WlhpkBVva/ Bow got a nose job? Something about her was looking different lately but I didn’t even notice her nose at all. I thought she had done something to her upper cheeks. They looked fuller. If she got her nose done, it come out very natural!
She looks very different to me....I had to triple check the ig under her name....

I'm like is this a new ch3 actor....

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
She looks very different to me....I had to triple check the ig under her name....

I'm like is this a new ch3 actor....
I think she looks way more mature in a good way recently and not as young as she’s always looked. She looks more womanly now from all of her recent IG updates. I think it’s the hair.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
http://instagr.am/p/B3WlhpkBVva/
I think she looks way more mature in a good way recently and not as young as she’s always looked. She looks more womanly now from all of her recent IG updates. I think it’s the hair.
I'm not judging....do what makes you happy....But

In that picture she looks like a whole new person to me...her face looks different to me...she no long has cheeks ?? and her face seems smaller or something....??

She looks good...but like a whole NEW PERSON TO ME....

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

In that picture she looks like a whole new person to me...her face looks different to me...she no long has cheeks ?? and her face seems smaller or something....??

I think everything looks the same just her cheeks look like they got bigger not smaller to me :risas3:

byebye

sarNie OldFart

Yeah, think it was Bow until y'all said it was her. Maybe it's this particular picture but she does look like a whole new person. I thought she's a model or something. But she does look pretty with the nose job though. Her doctor did good.

noname123

sarNie Egg
The damage repairing bella and weir are doing is just something else. Photoshoot, foreign trip, almost everyday post abt bella/ them on weir's insta and stage performance. Foreign trip they did say before the scandal they were planning a trip together though. They must have gotten paid loads for that photoshoot and the performance for sure

Som123

sarNie Hatchling
Finally a couple that can compete with NY popularity. I'm impressed. They should use this opportunity as much as they can before their popularity fading away. I mean both of them are not that young anymore

bit

sarNie Adult
Money making couple will only be on another level of exposure when there is a cheating scandal involve.

Other day Bella can’t be bothered. NY can hold to their crown.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Pancake got robbed in LA.
Not sure of the full story (not bothered to read) but someone smashed the car windows and stole her purse.

From the gist, I think she left her bag in the car unattended. Like.... Why? No matter what Country/City/location, you do not leave any kind of bag unattended. That's what a trunk is for.

Anyway...

mayag

sarNie Adult
I’m guilty of this. :nut:
Sometimes I’ll be in a rush and leave my bag in the passenger seat. Very bad habit...I know

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Not sure of the full story (not bothered to read) but someone smashed the car windows and stole her purse.

From the gist, I think she left her bag in the car unattended. Like.... Why? No matter what Country/City/location, you do not leave any kind of bag unattended. That's what a trunk is for.

Anyway...
Lmao she should know not to leave her purse in her car like that, especially in LA lool I never leave important things like that in my car where people can see it cause that’s like asking for your car to be broken into! My mom has like drilled this into my head since I was little and only let’s us leave our stuff in the trunk where people can’t see

bit

sarNie Adult

Anyway...
The only country that should be safe is Japan but yet I don’t think it is smart to leave your belongings in plain sight like that.