❤️ Various ET News

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Yooo
Someone give me the recap of Weir and Bella?? Do I need to change my name??

And Pat, someone recap that too?! You had one rich young cute boyfriend your age and you ditch him for someone twice your age? Say it ain't true yoo

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Yooo

And Pat, someone recap that too?! You had one rich young cute boyfriend your age and you ditch him for someone twice your age? Say it ain't true yoo

bit

sarNie Adult
Yooo

An actress by the name of CC has long been posting something of a clue to her whereabouts and someone or people who in the know make the connection to Weir location. They’ve been at the same location together. It was said that people in the industry knew about it. She was posting all that pictures because she don’t want to be the hidden GF anymore and as proof to her friends.

Anyway cut the story short, when it was gaslighted in the papers all sort of people start to cover for them. Weir the teflon brush it off as nothing.

Just like the previous scandal, Bella and Weir go on a magazine cover. Then go on an oversea holiday and takes lot of pictures. By this rate you should see them doing charity together next.. ;)

Not too long ago reporters ran a story about power couple who fake their relationship for money. We suspected that it is these two.

They go from very low key to high amp really fast after the scandal, making it look so forced and fake.

Last edited:

bit

sarNie Adult
Yooo

Pat and Peach had a story that the broke up, Pat when on holiday while Peach gave an interview saying everything is fine. He even commented on Pat IG( you know how these days IG is taken as the evidence of relationship...hahaha)

Anyway Pat came back and was seen dating Note the Hi-so. Pictures were leak. Peach then gave another interview saying they broke up. He is heartbroken and was seen crying.

Potato shop was swarmed with people supporting him.

Som other photos leak, so it seems Pat was seeing other people when she’s still with Peach.

Then came the bombshell, Peach orchestrated the whole I’m broken hearted thing. His conversation with a reporter got leak. He wanted to teach Pat a lesson.

Not sure what happen next, I think police got involve on the leak convo.

So things are quite for now

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yooo

You basically summed up what happened in the Pat situation yourself lol

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
@bit thank you sooo much! I mean I did think it was weird that Bella and Weir all of a sudden took on so many projects together. Hopefully if their relationship is just a business transaction, then hopefully not too many feelings were hurt. CC should just be embarrassed, no matter how much you want the world to know you're the one with him, you'll only be seen as either crazy or a mistress.

As for Pat and Peach...wow. I mean what Peach did tho...is why I always second guess if they're acting bc they're an actor or if it's genuine emotions. But I mean, she shouldn't have messed around either. I'm sure their relationship was long sour prior, or I hope so at least. She's young and has a long way too learn. Tbh i think she could care less deep down bc she wouldve tried harder to hide.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

Stacysimms

sarNie Egg
Lmao she looks like she’s enjoying the attention. Not gonna watch the whole thing lol One thing all these other dara’s like Matt, Pat, etc. should learn from her from what I saw in her interview is to not get emotional or sassy with the interviewers. She looked very calm and poised. At least there’s one good thing about her lol
Lmao Matt getting all sarcastic with the interviewers and Pat getting so emotional and running out of her interview so unexpectedly did not do either of them any favors. They definitely should learn a little interview etiquette from this CC girl lol

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Lmao she looks like she’s enjoying the attention. Not gonna watch the whole thing lol One thing all these other dara’s like Matt, Pat, etc. should learn from her from what I saw in her interview is to not get emotional or sassy with the interviewers. She looked very calm and poised. At least there’s one good thing about her lol
Oh, she's definitely milking the spotlight as much as she can. She admits she has never met Bella. Her and that Nut guy are really close but not dating. She's sorry to drag Weir and Bella into this drama. Blah blah blah :rolleyes: when will she ever get to talk this much to the reporters lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Lmao Matt getting all sarcastic with the interviewers and Pat getting so emotional and running out of her interview so unexpectedly did not do either of them any favors. They definitely should learn a little interview etiquette from this CC girl lol
Yeah they both were digging their graves with their interviews. I’ve never seen any of CC’s other interview but in this one she was prepared very well and kept her calm.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Oh, she's definitely milking the spotlight as much as she can. She admits she has never met Bella. Her and that Nut guy are really close but not dating. She's sorry to drag Weir and Bella into this drama. Blah blah blah :rolleyes: when will she ever get to talk this much to the reporters lol
Yeah I heard her say she never met “p’belle” and that she was nervous of something during her last interview that’s why she said that met or something lool When i heard her say her name like that I was like?? Don’t her friends call her that only? She better enjoy the attention she’s getting because people already kind of lost a lot of interest in her. This late interview she’s doing is to get the attention back on her

x0unerthanlater

Yeah I heard her say she never met “p’belle” and that she was nervous of something during her last interview that’s why she said that met or something lool When i heard her say her name like that I was like?? Don’t her friends call her that only? She better enjoy the attention she’s getting because people already kind of lost a lot of interest in her. This late interview she’s doing is to get the attention back on her
Yeah, I know right? When I heard her say, "P'Bell" I'm like... errr that's kind of informal especially when she just admitted that she never even met Bella. If she said, "P'Bella" it would have been more formal.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, I know right? When I heard her say, "P'Bell" I'm like... errr that's kind of informal especially when she just admitted that she never even met Bella. If she said, "P'Bella" it would have been more formal.
Its kind of like when someone you’re not friends with calls you by your nickname or something and you’re just like girl were not even friends :rolleyes:

x0unerthanlater

Its kind of like when someone you’re not friends with calls you by your nickname or something and you’re just like girl were not even friends :rolleyes:
Exactly. & I'm still confused as to why she's even giving an interview though. Like her "scandal" was yester-years (weeks) ago. Girl should move on. Lol

The newest most talked about headline right now is about that Pretty Girl that was murdered. It's so sad.

bit

sarNie Adult
Is she even sincere, her IG the source of the scandal remain as it is. She did not remove a speck of evidence..hahaha.