❤️ Various ET News

sulad

sarNie Adult
Not in their shoes and relationship, but honestly, Pat made such a bad move to get involve with Note. As well, she do not have good PR. If she did, she could've handled this much more better.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Not in their shoes and relationship, but honestly, Pat made such a bad move to get involve with Note. As well, she do not have good PR. If she did, she could've handled this much more better.
[/QUOTE]

Her PR team seems so amateur. They should've known better not like they didn't watch Matt go through it lol. Now we move on to the hacking. Let's see who'll come out on top. I feel team Peach will do better cause so far Pat's team hasn't done anything right.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Note IG post already exposed it....

He is like SK ...aggrogant Hi-so....the girls "think " they got the string but they don't....

Don't mess w/netcitizen

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Her PR team seems so amateur. They should've known better not like they didn't watch Matt go through it lol. Now we move on to the hacking. Let's see who'll come out on top. I feel team Peach will do better cause so far Pat's team hasn't done anything right.
[/QUOTE]

Hahahaha....so she finally admit she lied like everyone thought she did.....even now I don't feel she is telling the whole truth....

They will ride it until at least the end of the year or a better scandal comes along....she better go oversea soon

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Man I really was hoping pat would one day be a top nek because I really think she’s super pretty and had potential out of all the new generation but that clearly will not be happening anymore. I hope she decides to go study abroad sooner. One thing that she did get out of this was getting more known lol. I see her likes going up more on ig. Sad that it had to be this way though.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
Pat was so pretty today, crying. Unfortunately, clearing up the news just sort of made it clearer that, even though, Pat may not have cheated accordingly to her, however she defines that as, but she was on two boats at the same time. That's why Pat denied being courted by Note weeks ago. If Pat was as innocent as she claimed today, then she wouldn't have lied about Note in the first place. If it didn't seem like she was moving on too quickly or two timing, then she wouldn't have denied knowing Note in the beginning. It just doesn't make sense. She's doing last minute damage control. Lol I say, she did cheat on Peach, to what extent, we don't know, but she found a better place and abandoned ship with Peach. It sort of makes me laugh when Pat was like she doesn't want people to think that she's dating Note for money. Haha. Um, like anyone is going to believe that.

I've always adored Pat, so as harsh as I am on her, I wish her the very best.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Pat was so pretty today, crying. Unfortunately, clearing up the news just sort of made it clearer that, even though, Pat may not have cheated accordingly to her, however she defines that as, but she was on two boats at the same time. That's why Pat denied being courted by Note weeks ago. If Pat was as innocent as she claimed today, then she wouldn't have lied about Note in the first place. If it didn't seem like she was moving on too quickly or two timing, then she wouldn't have denied knowing Note in the beginning. It just doesn't make sense. She's doing last minute damage control. Lol I say, she did cheat on Peach, to what extent, we don't know, but she found a better place and abandoned ship with Peach. It sort of makes me laugh when Pat was like she doesn't want people to think that she's dating Note for money. Haha. Um, like anyone is going to believe that.

I love how you are a FAN and can objectively see this and not make an excuse or explanation for her.

I applaud you....I see the double standard...no1 saying she is fake crying because she's an actor...

I do feel they are ppl with emotions and neither are doing it on cue....this is a taxing situation for both

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol oh geesh throwing shades :rolleyes:.

They're both acting with their tears. Yeah im her fan, not claiming the neutral stuff and i did say that she's probably dating Note. I dont think i denied that. I'm just not going to confirm that she cheated. They're both playing the media.

Last edited:

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus

why would they think pat is dating note for money tho. isnt peach's family worth double of note's so i dont get that logic.

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
I love how you are a FAN and can objectively see this and not make an excuse or explanation for her.

I applaud you....I see the double standard...no1 saying she is fake crying because she's an actor...

I do feel they are ppl with emotions and neither are doing it on cue....this is a taxing situation for both
why is it wrong for people to make excuses for her when all you have done from the begining was be one sided and only speak up in peach's defence. you are not neutral in this case so its kinda weird for you to try and make it seem that way.
i followed this particular topic on this thread and some users here have been neutral, some are on pats side while some like yourself are on peach's side.

As for the tears, i am more likely to believe pat's tears were real because of the roller coaster of a week she has been through as opposed to peach who premeditated a whole interview to teach pat a lesson for moving on fast when he did the exact same thing to his ex gf.

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
why is it wrong for people to make excuses for her all you have done from the begining was be one sided and only speak up in peach's defence. you are not neutral in this case so its kinda weird for you to try and make it seem that way.
i followed this thread and i some users here are neutral, some are on pats side while some like yourself are on peach's side.

As for the tears, i am more likely to believe pat's tears were real because of the roller coaster of a week she has been through as opposed to peach who premeditated a whole interview to teach pat a lesson for moving fast when he did the exact same thing to his ex gf.
Did I say it was wrong?

You can and will make an excuse for her all you want....fact is fact....

Get over the blame game....she is just as guilty as he is.....

Gen poo..loon tong...

It's really irrelevant to me....

They are both GUILTY and I hold them both responsible for their actions

I also feel both of their emotions are real. I never bash Pat or said she a bad person...or is this and that....I did find her untruthful and isn't telling the whole story....

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
Overall it doesnt even matter anymore. both party should move on. Pat is with note so we will see how that goes. i know alot of people here dislike him but i didnt even know of him until this happened. He might be a bad boy but who says people cant change? plus its just a relationship so i guess both him and pat will experience it and see if it works out.

I also saw a comment about pat being a serial nek here and its legit funny considering that peach was her first public relationship and this is the second one. its okay to dislike someone but dont make them out to be something they are not.
i like pat and peach but like i have always said, i didnt like them as a couple. Peach succeeded in teaching her a lesson. she is now top 5 on the list of most hated daras of the 2019 and i doubt her image will ever go back to what it was again. so hopefully he moves on now and finds another beautiful girl to nuture his heart.

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
Did I say it was wrong?

You can and will make an excuse for her all you want....fact is fact....

Get over the blame game....she is just as guilty as he is.....

Gen poo..loon tong...

It's really irrelevant to me....

They are both GUILTY and I hold them both responsible for their actions
you didnt have this sentiment initially. you held pat more responsible tho lol but thats fine since you have suddenly become neutral.
they are both definately to blame and will move on with their lives.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
you didnt have this sentiment initially. you held pat more responsible tho lol but thats fine since you have suddenly become neutral.
they are both definately to blame and will move on with their lives.
Hahaha....i have no problem calling her or him out....she made herself look bad by how she handled it....

I been as neutral as I can base on what was given.
Beside the SC of him being salty on his D.M. which was dumb ....hahaha.....he handle this interview and PR nicely....

She handled it horribly....I said many times she should have made a statement. We broke up around this time and yes note and I are now talking....and it will die out since there isn't a hidden secret for ppl to dig up...i.e. netcitizen

I have no bias towards them. I am NOT a peach or pat fan....I have no emotional investment towards them.

She had not handle that situation well and I have stated that before. And she still isn't really. She is contradicting herself by being vague....we are just acquaintance....to...yes we are seeing each other

You will read what you want into it since you are her fan and since I don't agree with you... I'm the evil enemy.

They are both immature and stupid.....in how it is handle....1 is handling the PR better than the other....

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Note ex-gf can't tame him lol. Big names like Aum P and Poo are his exes. Idk what Pat saw in him. She should be honest from the beginning.
Damn....he has lots of Dara exes.....

I feel like he will be like Leonardo di caprio.....his gf keep getting younger and younger...

They give those such a pompous...arrogant vibe....esp with his IG post....then get get mad ppl bash him when he post it publicly....he could have post and disable the comments if he really did have issues with people commenting

Araya hubby is his brother?