❤️ Various ET News

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Ae is like the CEO, Weir's direct manager is the same one as Mario.

Lol Weir has been cleared. They used a well known actor as her bf. Hopefully he really is her bf.

Last edited:

mayag

sarNie Adult
@SuzieJ I can totally imagine Weir being pervy Ken too hahahah

That guy and Weir acted together. He was the other one singing the ost in Weir’s country lakorn with Steph lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Ae is like the CEO, Weir's direct manager is the same one as Mario.

Lol Weir has been cleared. They used a well known actor as her bf. Hopefully he really is her bf.
He was barely ever in trouble. The comment section under his recent ig posts are filled with hearts and words of support lol He fans barely bat an eyelash

bit

sarNie Adult
We'll wait for another round of cheating rumors from him. Next time he'll be smarter lol.
He was never smart, he’s been caught with his pants down a few times from pancake era to bella. What saves him was his PR spin team and his loyal fans.

Not to mention both Pancake and Bella were pretty blase about it (besides looking almost identical). So they can spin it looking like his the loyal type.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
He was never smart, he’s been caught with his pants down a few times from pancake era to bella. What saves him was his PR spin team and his loyal fans.

Not to mention both Pancake and Bella were pretty blase about it (besides looking almost identical). So they can spin it looking like his the loyal type.
I didn't really pay attention to Pan and Weir...the only thing that stood out was when they were wearing matching outfits. I don't think his loyal fans really care about the cheating part. They have been through it many times with him so it's normal. And if the GF doesn't care then it makes it easier for them to defend him. Bella sees the bigger picture than his unfaithfulness. I still think if there's proof that's being shown in the media of him really with a girl then it might get her to react in a different way but if it's something they can hide behind close doors she won't admit to him being a cheater. Which honestly, is kind of crazy.

bit

sarNie Adult
If Bella is in it for the money, it will remain the same until it will affect her image directly.

Pan and her mom never care for him really, they had bigger fish to reel. He was the annoying drunken lout they had to put up with.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I actually like Weir and Bella together but when I see news like this more than once it makes me wonder. Anyways I saw Bella’s ig story that they were together today with their dogs but probably to kinda shut down the rumors too lol.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Gonna post this before battery runs out. I'll be back later to translate if no one does it by then. Pat post this and within 28 mins she deleted, she must had post it in the heat of the moment. luckily i was able to cap it when i saw it earlier

Please take care of 007, p'
Ok
You're good
Want to use ig to do it?
Battery's low

Yes ok, I'm briefing now (Kiu yoo can translate to chatting now or briefing)
Perfect
You're the shit!
Very mean
( ) is a very good person

( ) is a very very good person
Very much
Startled/surprise me
Didn't think ( ) was going to go for it
Nong Nong is extremely the good guys
Very daring
( blacked out) is very daring ha
( ) is very daring, ha
Yes

For sure!
O 37140
Can't at all!

Attachments

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Picking out some quotes from the interview "she said she didn't mean it". What that mean is "purposely" laying all the faults at the other person by giving reasons that others will interpret it as purposely cheating. "Til this day, I still asked myself what did I do wrong?" Laying all the blames at the other person so that you can find correctness for yourself. "While I get the support, she get bashed", sounds like he's trying to protect (me) but mention himself first by "I'm trying to heal myself" portray (himself) as weak/hurt to gain sympathy.

Last edited:

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
OMG.. What happened???? And why Pat delete this, she knew people will gonna screenshot this....

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
So I used google translate to translate Pats caption and I think it’s talking about Peach’s interview and about how he tried to make himself look pitiful and was trying to gain sympathy?

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
all i saw is "i want to give pat an important lesson. if you cant control yourself the system will contol you "

i want to know who said this. was this whole thing premeditated against pat? was she already fighting a lost battle? is that why she stayed silent?
so many questions lol
stay tuned for part 2 after @KitKat516 translates

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Man oh man this goes to show how crazy and drama filled the ET industry is. I know how crazy the industry is but everytime something crazy like this happens, I still manage to be so shocked lol Everyone is so calculated and everyone always has to watch their back 24/7. I would probably go crazy if I was a celebrity with all this scheming that happens behind the scenes :nut:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
all i saw is "i want to give pat an important lesson. if you cant control yourself the system will contol you "

i want to know who said this. was this whole thing premeditated against pat? was she already fighting a lost battle? is that why she stayed silent?
so many questions lol
stay tuned for part 2 after @KitKat516 translates
It was probably a conversation with Peach and some other person cause I think her caption in referring to Peach.