❤️ Various ET News

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Dang, I hope Bow can get a deal with ch7 like Pooklook has with PPTV. Going freelance is always risky. She is treated very nicely at Ch7 so I’m surprised she may be considering going freelance. If she ever does go freelance, I hope Ch3 uses her a lot. She’s like one of the girls at ch7 I wish was at Ch3 instead!

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Dang, I hope Bow can get a deal with ch7 like Pooklook has with PPTV. Going freelance is always risky. She is treated very nicely at Ch7 so I’m surprised she may be considering going freelance. If she ever does go freelance, I hope Ch3 uses her a lot. She’s like one of the girls at ch7 I wish was at Ch3 instead!
She might give those girls competition. Bow is talented all rounder.

x0unerthanlater

She definitely would!! Man if I could choose one girl from Ch7 to bring over to Ch3, it would definitely be Bow. I love that girl! I wanna see her pair up with Weir one last time and pair up with Kem one time before she leaves though.
She creates really good chemistry with her costars. If she goes freelance, I feel like PPTV is going to try to snatch her up.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
She creates really good chemistry with her costars. If she goes freelance, I feel like PPTV is going to try to snatch her up.
I can definitely see PPTV trying to snatch her up. I feel like unless she gets a good deal like Pooklook she shouldn’t sign with them. They still haven’t even announced anything for Pooklook yet and she’s been signed with them for a little bit.

I love that she produces good chemistry with them. I think she would fit right in at Ch3. I wanna see her with Great, Nadech, Mark, Nine, etc.

x0unerthanlater

I can definitely see PPTV trying to snatch her up. I feel like unless she gets a good deal like Pooklook she shouldn’t sign with them. They still haven’t even announced anything for Pooklook yet and she’s been signed with them for a little bit.

I love that she produces good chemistry with them. I think she would fit right in at Ch3. I wanna see her with Great, Nadech, Mark, Nine, etc.
Bow with Great & Nine! She looks good with tan p'eks. Plus, those two are tall.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart

Wait, Poolook is not freelance? She signed with PPTV? Bow may already have many offers with other channels, that’s why she want to go freelance.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Wait, Poolook is not freelance? She signed with PPTV? Bow may already have many offers with other channels, that’s why she want to go freelance.
She’s signed with PPTV. Remember she got that big money offer from them. She can work with other channels though as long as she does like a lakorn with them.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
I'm so late, but just wanted to comment because I actually really liked both separately and together.

I don't blame Peach for not telling the whole truth to the media that they had broken up already because to be honest, he had the intention of protecting Patricia. They've broken up before and got back together to work things out, so he was probably hoping it'd be the same this time around, too. He didn't want to prematurely tell the media that they had broken up because it'd make it even more complicated if they got back together, making both of them look wishy washy. Plus, Patricia went overseas, so he was hoping she'd miss him and make some realizations. He was probably chasing her during the whole time she was away, but he was forced to face the truth that she won't return because obviously, she has a new suitor. There's a huge difference when couples break up amicably versus when there's a third party. It becomes much more serious and real that the relationship has ended when there's a third party. Whether that third party came in during or after the relationship, it's all about timing.

Yes, I fault Patricia in moving on so quickly. I don't care if she had already moved on last year or that she stayed because Peach couldn't let her go. The bottom line is, she continued staying in a relationship with him, so once you do that, you should be fully committed to work things out, not move on the next day after the breakup. People who don't personally know her would assume that she was insincere, which they're entitled to their opinions because she's a public figure. Lol Patricia is smart enough to know that timing is everything. It's like you can't be laughing and joking during a funeral when everyone is mourning. Patricia is probably happy moving forward with her young beautiful life. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that BUT timing should also be considered. Okay, both Note and Patricia isn't an innocent incident. He's basically courting her, so him coming out to say that stuff to Peach just makes him look more like an ass than a hero. Lol And for Note to call Peach out over Patricia? That just confirms their status. Lol Why else would fire be burning his ass if he wasn't really involved as the third party?

Like they say, celebrities are the wealthy's playground. I'm not even surprised that Patricia would go for Note, someone way too old for her and so not good looking too and nope, can't say it's his personality because we all know, he'd be nothing without his dough.

GHS is mentally unstable. She's always been weird anyway. Girl be preaching about how her husband be talking smack about her via texts BUT girl be airing all their dirty laundry to the public. Omg, someone is totally crazy.

Tau hu nuoc duong

sarNie Egg
After all the drama about Great and his ex, his image has gone down a lot. Deep down, I don't want my girl pair up with him. Bow can go freelance, but not Ch3. Ch3 is not that good.