❤️ Various ET News

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Remember the rumors about a bratty father/son duo a few months back... Okay, who do we see now? :rolleyes:

I'm not surprised by JK's behavior. I watched an interview with the three, father and 2 sons. JN is waaaaay more mature and respectful. JK, although he doesn't say much, you can tell he's the troublemaker. I'm not saying I know them, but some ppl give of obvious vibes of their character. It might be a youngin' thing, but c'mon we were all that young once. My guy friends were rowdy but they weren't mannerless...

And like @KitKat516 said, it's not about where you go to school, it's how you were raised + disposition (สันดาน - 'scuse my language). I hate when they have this distorted idea that ppl raised in foreign countries outside of Thailand are raised mannerless heathens or something.

Not bashing the kid, just disappointed in his behavior. If he wants to act tough by being a rude boy, he can shoulder the consequences of his actions.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I understand all that and not throwing stones at him for being a immature brat. What i didnt like were the celeb adults blaming it all on international schooling or western behaviors.

People are bashing not only about him snatching the mic but also on him flipping the camera off and his dad who is the producer of the show giving him a championship belt saying he accidentally made extra. People were like huh? Really? To me that just reminded me of participation award.

But anyways everyone talked about JaoKhun's drama but heck Bank surprised me. He looks good and his form was beautiful. I remembered this scrawny skinny guy on Hormones and now he's so adult and cut lol.
My statement is solely towards net-citizen and people who is bashing on comments.

I didn't read your comment actually but was replying to the last post that I tag and what I watch from Kan interview.

Since I don't fully follow that and have no interest in the reality shows

I am really Impress with Kan for having that type of Dual insight....

I cant read thai and net-citizen comments are bananas to me ....it's on both extreme of justify the actions or crucifying the person....

I do a lot of generalizations of these situations of behaviors from net-citizen on asian celebrities...whether it's thai, korean or chinese....they are soo intense reading it cause me to feel the beating of these bashing. People can be soo hateful....soo harsh....I feel the hate coming off the screen....scary

They have lots of time in their hands hahaha....I can't keep up or follow....

I don't follow the family so I won't judge...I agree with Kan statement...he said it best...

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Kan is very quick witted and professional. If anyone can deflect a situation gone bad, it's him. Any other host might not have taken the incident lightly.
Yes he is & on top of that his words were genuine..... I'm very impressed....I was never really a fan of him as an actor....I did enjoy his cop lakorn w/amy....he is a great human being....I don't expect less from a dog owner

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Yeah he seems to truly enjoy being a host/mc! He deserves every bit of his success :) I miss seeing him on screen with Mai Davika who imo was his best n’ek!
I didn't watch that much K&M lakorn but I saw a little bit of their thriller/horror one. Forgot that name... I shipped them but it was a sad ending.