❤️ Various ET News

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Not yet but their marriage will be soon! They shot their wedding pictures recently so it’s coming up fast. Hoping the best for Metal. She seems like a nice girlfriend. Not so sure on Dome lol
Oh! Was it their engagement then?
I think Dome has matured a bit. I think he dated Metal the longest? 7 yrs....

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Dome Pakorn Fiancee is mad cute. I see her makeup tutorial vids on Instagram :).
Now I am watching the lakorn Jao Sao Chan Yon and so far it makes me so giddy. The leads are so cute together and the actress acting Meena is so NARAK ! I like how she is so young and cute with her big eyes but her voice is more on the deeper side :)

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
http://instagr.am/p/B1GEJ8xFnPg/ http://instagr.am/p/B1GRirhAkVN/ http://instagr.am/p/B1GSx9plIxc/ Jjaokhun is rude af! I kept seeing pictures of Kan and JK on my ig feed pooping up and went to go see what was up. I thought he was just joking at first but then I realized he really just snatched the mic out of Kan’s hand like that! Really disrespectful especially to your senior in the industry. No manners at all. People are ripping him a new one on social media lol
Kan’s response is on point. What JK did was wrong, but he didn’t have ill intentions. JK made a mistake and let’s hope he learns from it.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
Kan’s response is on point. What JK did was wrong, but he didn’t have ill intentions. JK made a mistake and let’s hope he learns from it.

I used to think Jao Khun was really cute but after I saw his interviews, he lost all his charms. He's seem really immature. I know he is still young but he's just not attractive when he talks. Jao Nai is only 2 yrs older but he seems to be way more mature and it makes him more attractive in that way.

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
http://instagr.am/p/B1GEJ8xFnPg/ http://instagr.am/p/B1GRirhAkVN/ http://instagr.am/p/B1GSx9plIxc/ Jjaokhun is rude af! I kept seeing pictures of Kan and JK on my ig feed pooping up and went to go see what was up. I thought he was just joking at first but then I realized he really just snatched the mic out of Kan’s hand like that! Really disrespectful especially to your senior in the industry. No manners at all. People are ripping him a new one on social media lol
I see no difference. :risas3:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I used to think Jao Khun was really cute but after I saw his interviews, he lost all his charms. He's seem really immature. I know he is still young but he's just not attractive when he talks. Jao Nai is only 2 yrs older but he seems to be way more mature and it makes him more attractive in that way.
What really irks me is that these dara news outlets are all blaming this on him being an international student. They said he doesn't know any better cus he was not taught proper thai manners cus he goes to an international school and studied in another country. Like wtf. I along with many of my Thai friends were born and raised in the the states but we don't/never acted like that. We were taught manners and good sportsmanship. Yes we have a mind of our own and we voice things out loud but that has nothing to do with having respect. I sooo hate it when these thai people look at us like we are wild. Also he live in Thailand before getting sent to a boarding school, not born and raised outside. did his parents not taught him any?

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
What really irks me is that these dara news outlets are all blaming this on him being an international student. They said he doesn't know any better cus he was not taught proper thai manners cus he goes to an international school and studied in another country. Like wtf. I along with many of my Thai friends were born and raised in the the states but we don't/never acted like that. We were taught manners and good sportsmanship. Yes we have a mind of our own and we voice things out loud but that has nothing to do with having respect. I sooo hate it when these thai people look at us like we are wild. Also he live in Thailand before getting sent to a boarding school, not born and raised outside. did his parents not taught him any?
That's such a stupid excuse. If going to an international school makes your kid have no respect and manners then maybe all these dara should stop sending their kids to one. It's such an insult to international schools.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Oh please! My cousins in Dubai go to an international school and they are some of the most well behaved kids I know. It depends on how the parents raised them and clearly his parents didn’t seem to teach him much! No need to make up such idiotic excuses.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
As long as he apologized (which he did), then I’ll just view it as him caught up in the moment. His good sportsmanship with Bank after he lost was nice to see so that redeemed him a little bit. All he needs to do now is just think his actions through more in the future.
Agree....not an excuse of behaviors but age can be an explanations of immaturity.....I cant stand teenagers and early 20....my little bro drives me bananas

I applaud Kan for seeing it in those perspective....I feel he is spot on....his actions is improper but he did not have a malice or rude intentions. He also state and can clearly see this child had impulse control issue. Kan said that he was done talking and In that moment they child thought it was his turn and snatched it....but his intention was to be a good sportsman and congrats bank and the fans....

Kan- *HIS actions is wrong and is not something he should be doing but he has no malice intentions.*

I wish ppl see it the way Kan does in his perspective instead of always throwing rock at stone houses. He reprimand him for his actions that was warrant of it but he also saw the intentions of positively...*clap*clap *...Mr.Kan you've impress me.

I have experienced with many youngins....I hope he learn his lesson .....

I also work with these type of children who have those crazy impulse and lack of the frontal cortex which is fully developed at the age of 26 yrs old

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Agree....not an excuse of behaviors but age can be an explanations of immaturity.....I cant stand teenagers and early 20....my little bro drives me bananas

I applaud Kan for seeing it in those perspective....I feel he is spot on....his actions is improper but he did not have a malice or rude intentions. He also state and can clearly see this child had impulse control issue. Kan said that he was done talking and In that moment they child thought it was his turn and snatched it....but his intention was to be a good sportsman and congrats bank and the fans....

Kan- *HIS actions is wrong and is not something he should be doing but he has no malice intentions.*

I wish ppl see it the way Kan does in his perspective instead of always throwing rock at stone houses. He reprimand him for his actions that was warrant of it but he also saw the intentions of positively...*clap*clap *...Mr.Kan you've impress me.

I have experienced with many youngins....I hope he learn his lesson .....

I also work with these type of children who have those crazy impulse and lack of the frontal cortex which is fully developed at the age of 26 yrs old
I understand all that and not throwing stones at him for being a immature brat. What i didnt like were the celeb adults blaming it all on international schooling or western behaviors.

People are bashing not only about him snatching the mic but also on him flipping the camera off and his dad who is the producer of the show giving him a championship belt saying he accidentally made extra. People were like huh? Really? To me that just reminded me of participation award.

But anyways everyone talked about JaoKhun's drama but heck Bank surprised me. He looks good and his form was beautiful. I remembered this scrawny skinny guy on Hormones and now he's so adult and cut lol.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I understand all that and not throwing stones at him for being a immature brat. What i didnt like were the celeb adults blaming it all on international schooling or western behaviors.

People are bashing not only about him snatching the mic but also on him flipping the camera off and his dad who is the producer of the show giving him a championship belt saying he accidentally made extra. People were like huh? Really? To me that just reminded me of participation award.

But anyways everyone talked about JaoKhun's drama but heck Bank surprised me. He looks good and his form was beautiful. I remembered this scrawny skinny guy on Hormones and now he's so adult and cut lol.
Wait the dad only made one for him or for all the other contestants as well? If it was just for him, then we know where he gets his immature behavior from! And yeah Bank was hammering Jaokhun :risas3: His uppercuts were really good! I felt bad watching Jaokhun get beat up like that lol

And what was the deal with Antoine? Something about a 3 vs 1 challenge? I didn’t really understand well and people were in his comment section talking about that too lol