❤️ Various ET News

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Honestly, about lakorn universe, the one thing I usually could care less about is the OST. In my ten years of watching lakorns the only OST I really felt for was Plern Ruk Pba Puen Tak and Wanida. But today I am pleasantly surprised by the song theme of Tubtim next lakorn like here :
http://instagr.am/p/B0NcvppFM2H/
This is my type of music giving me a U2 kind of vibe

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
never thought pat and peach will be in a news like this. lets see how it unfolds but i doubt pat will cheat on peach tho. i would rather go with the they broke up and she moved on first narrative.

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
Please tell me the Patricia story is not true ! Girl can't ruin something like this !?? Man boy is madly in love with her !! And he got it all ! Sure she is still young and good looking but man a guy like Peach I wished I had that !
what if its peach who cheated? what if no one cheated? we dont know the facts lol

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
never thought pat and peach will be in a news like this. lets see how it unfolds but i doubt pat will cheat on peach tho. i would rather go with the they broke up and she moved on first narrative.
Aye !!! When I think about it Matt Peeranee shit started wit a rumor...

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Y'ALL THEY WERE JUST ON 3ZAAP like a couple weeks ago together... (granted it was probably filmed weeks prior to airing)

moral of the story, if you want your love to last, AVOID APPEARING ON 3ZAAP together! is it just me or does this happen to couples a lot?

& :rolleyes: to Pimdao deleting the apology. Porsche probably scolded her about that. Her taking the blame makes him looks like a loser.

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
well lol. is it only me who looks at celebs ig story and notices when something is off. on pats ig story she posted tame impala's song "yes i'm changing"
i googled the lyrics for the purpose of research lmao and wow. very deep and quite telling.
this is the lyrics.
I was raging, it was late
In the world my demons cultivate
I felt the strangest emotion but it wasn't hate, for once
Yes I'm changing, yes I'm gone
Yes I'm older, yes I'm moving on
And if you don't think it's a crime you can come along, with me
Life is moving, can't you see
There's no future left for you and me
I was holding and I was searching endlessly
But baby, now there's nothing left that I can do so
So don't be blue
There is another future waiting there for you
I saw it different, I must admit
I caught a glimpse, I'm going after it
They say people never change, but that's bullshit, they do
Yes I'm changing, can't stop it now
And even if I wanted I wouldn't know how
Another version of myself I think I found, at last
And I can't always hide away
Curse…

Maybe its just a song but nah. its a subtle statement from her.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
well lol. is it only me who looks at celebs ig story and notices when something is off. on pats ig story she posted tame impala's song "yes i'm changing"
i googled the lyrics for the purpose of research lmao and wow. very deep and quite telling.
this is the lyrics.
I was raging, it was late
In the world my demons cultivate
I felt the strangest emotion but it wasn't hate, for once
Yes I'm changing, yes I'm gone
Yes I'm older, yes I'm moving on
And if you don't think it's a crime you can come along, with me
Life is moving, can't you see
There's no future left for you and me
I was holding and I was searching endlessly
But baby, now there's nothing left that I can do so
So don't be blue
There is another future waiting there for you
I saw it different, I must admit
I caught a glimpse, I'm going after it
They say people never change, but that's bullshit, they do
Yes I'm changing, can't stop it now
And even if I wanted I wouldn't know how
Another version of myself I think I found, at last
And I can't always hide away
Curse…

Maybe its just a song but nah. its a subtle statement from her.
She post something too (dont know what) and Note, his ex comment with a heart emoji and Pat clicked like. That got people curious.

Uh could the other guy really be Note, Chompoo's brother in law?

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
OMG stay away from Note plzzzz....

That guy is a n'ek serial dater.
Well if it is Note then she's not that much of a gold digger like some (looks around) were saying cus Peach's family is alot wealthier. Anyways i too hope it's not true but it is weird that she didn't even post pictures from 3Zapp when it aired and a lot of her ig story lately were of Chom's twin.

@SuzieJ did you see New ig post wishing Chippy a HBD? Lol

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Well if it is Note then she's not that much of a gold digger like some (looks around) were saying cus Peach's family is alot wealthier. Anyways i too hope it's not true but it is weird that she didn't even post pictures from 3Zapp when it aired and a lot of her ig story lately were of Chom's twin.

@SuzieJ did you see New ig post wishing Chippy a HBD? Lol
I'm confused at who cheated who. They were so cute and looked very adorable on 3 zaap.

Yeah, Peach family owns Central World.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I'm confused at who cheated who. They were so cute and looked very adorable on 3 zaap.

Yeah, Peach family owns Central World.
Kao Sai Kai on Thairath has the "mysterious" details. I haven't listened to it yet. The ig news i read had some saying the guy cheated, some said the girl, and other (one @SuzieJ post) said as soon as they broke up the girl was caught seeing someone else.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
Kao Sai Kai on Thairath has the "mysterious" details. I haven't listened to it yet. The ig news i read had some saying the guy cheated, some said the girl, and other (one @SuzieJ post) said as soon as they broke up the girl was caught seeing someone else.

Did they really break up already or is this just a rumor?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
D396E000-FF45-449E-A2C2-347CDC3417A8.jpeg
Patricia posted this on her ig story. Is she referring to her relationship or just an innocent post? We will find out soon enough.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
She post something too (dont know what) and Note, his ex comment with a heart emoji and Pat clicked like. That got people curious.

Uh could the other guy really be Note, Chompoo's brother in law?
Ayeeee !!! She got a better young looking hiso already why would she go to... Note ??? My ch3 actresses keep on breaking my heart

twister02

M♥K
Just a few days ago, Pat commented on Peach's post about his nomination in Nataraj awards. I still feel they are in good terms. I hope Peachy didn't cheated tho. I like him so much even before when he was still with Note. (I shipped them hard than Pat-Peach :lol:)

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Just a few days ago, Pat commented on Peach's post about his nomination in Nataraj awards. I still feel they are in good terms. I hope Peachy didn't cheated tho. I like him so much even before when he was still with Note. (I shipped them hard than Pat-Peach :lol:)
Oh yeah I remember seeing that! I’m really hoping that none of this is true.