❤️ Various ET News

bit

sarNie Adult
We all know how Peak got into Ch7, IF she was sleeping with Weir, how come she's still dating her bf and got another lakorn in Ch7?
Dear, some of these actresses got their job on casting couch or they got connection.Not saying Peak is one, but in their business sleeping around is not something new.

Tau hu nuoc duong

sarNie Egg
We talked about here and was joking that they went public cus of the cheating. So it's like this, he cheated and got caught. She told him dont do it again and they went public then the scandal made news if not the same week then week after.
He was filming with Peak like months ago before the news. When the news leaked, his lakorn with Peak has finished aring for months, and Bella's lakorn with Pong was still on air.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
That was a joke. Peak was dating someone in Ch7 managers at that time.
Besides, the news leaked AFTER Weir and Bella claimed their relationship.
And one more, Bella's lakorn was airing at that time, she played a woman being cheated by her husband.

What do you think?
Wait wait yes you are right! The scandal with specifics leaked after they went public. My memory is all twisted. Ok my bad lol. However there were vague news of a praek cheating on his gf with his nangek on set before Modum gave specifics. Im pretty sure we post that here and were trying to guess who.

Yes we were joking here that they went public cus of the cheating lol

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
He was filming with Peak like months ago before the news. When the news leaked, his lakorn with Peak has finished aring for months, and Bella's lakorn with Pong was still on air.
Yes, i remembered that now. That's how people were able to guess that it was Weir and Peak. Sorry lol my timeline was messed up.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
No, it was Weir's manager that told Ae but I'm not sure who told Bella or took her to catch him red handed. Ahhh i wish i still remember where we post that Kao Sai Kai clip! Lol
I remember something about the n'ek/gf catching the cheaters red handed at a condo or some place. And they were arguing in the lobby...?

She only had 1 lakorn a year no?

I'm pretty sure Peak was not the only nangeks that slept her way into a role lol.
Oh, I'm not sure how many lakorns she had. It just seemed like her lakorns were airing a lot.

So many ppl celebs have sugar daddies and sugar mommies in the industry.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I remember something about the n'ek/gf catching the cheaters red handed at a condo or some place. And they were arguing in the lobby...?

Oh, I'm not sure how many lakorns she had. It just seemed like her lakorns were airing a lot.

Lol not sure about the arguing cus Modum said the gf was very calm and told him not to do it again. They were applauding how she handled it. I mean look at him now, wwwhhhhhoooooooopppppppeeeddddd :risas3:

Tau hu nuoc duong

sarNie Egg

I remember, Porshe, Om, Weir, Mike, 4 lakorns in 2 years. 4 hot praeks