❤️ Various ET News

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Okay my mind tells me that it can't be Nychaa because the whole thing just sounds so ridiculous! Like too crazy for someone like Nychaa. But, after what happened with Matt, I don't know if I should listen to myself. Lol
Right, nothing is impossible in the world of make believe.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I wonder if Dara's themselves snitch on other Dara's they don't like by sending that page gossip. 5555 it seems possible. Like you know those anonymous stories pages on fb. :confused12::pancarta:
I think someone with close knowledge of what is going on might have let it be known. Even with Hollywood.. it always come with close sources. There are times the people involved would deny it but at the end...it tend to have some truth.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I think someone with close knowledge of what is going on might have let it be known. Even with Hollywood.. it always come with close sources. There are times the people involved would deny it but at the end...it tend to have some truth.
Rumors are usually started by someone who knows you. There's got to be some sort of connection. Even someone you never notice much but always pass by every day. They could know a lot about you.

Are there many popular n'eks with the "N" sounding name?

Nychaa
Namtharn

Suiiiilove90

sarNie Egg
Oh, just caught up with the latest discussion about that rumour.
It really sounds ridiculous with all the stuff with her koojin, and a openly gay boyfriend hidden behind. Should it be Nychaa, it would shock many people, especially the koojin fans. But Thai ET is full of impossible-turning-possible, like Matt's story or the singer with wife and girlfriend at the same time. There is smoke where there is fire, we will wait and see.
If the gay singer wishes to settle down, it would come soon haha

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Tol does look like the type of guy she would go for though. Lol i would be sad if NoNi are just koojin but hey i can understand the heart. Aww booo, their families are sooo close!! Lol.

x0unerthanlater

One thing we know for sure... no matter if it's rumor or not, reporters are going to ask the closes person they think it is. With that being said, we'll wait for the interviews.

Has Tol ever come out as openly gay?

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
lols i agree. if pop pongkool can have a wife and side wife at the same for such a long period of time, then any story that sounds ridiculous can actually be the real truth in this entertainment industry. heck, after what happened with seungri, i barely bat my eyes over any gossips and rumors these days.

but still, the guy turning from gay to straight to find a woman just because he wanna have child? why not through adoption, artificial semination or surrogate? will there be any guarantee he will not use her just to get a child and dump her later?

x0unerthanlater

Maybe since he knew her from long ago he has already chosen her as the mother of his child/children? Ppl are fickle when it comes to love.

bit

sarNie Adult
I remember there was a gossip column called Sor Jed, that was very raengs. She don’t mince words. What happen to that writer?

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Dude if it's Pete Pol, i would be extremely shock!! This shock will definitely top Matt/Sk for me hahahaha. It'll even top Pop's! LOL. No let's pray that it's not Pete Pol! Lol I won't be able to handle it lol.

I remember there was a gossip column called Sor Jed, that was very raengs. She don’t mince words. What happen to that writer?
Lol i remember sor 7. They said it was a collaboration of 7 people but they all went their separate ways lol. People are speculating that the new popular gossip writer are a group of reporters/daras.

x0unerthanlater

clip is from Siam Dara
about 1:57 they start asking her...

Nychaa's interview.
Basically she says it's not her. o_O
Her and Pete was in the same lakorn before? Was it the Cupid series?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
clip is from Siam Dara
about 1:57 they start asking her...

Nychaa's interview.
Basically she says it's not her. o_O
Her and Pete was in the same lakorn before? Was it the Cupid series?
if it really isn't Nycha, i wonder who it really is.

And also, whats going on with Nycha 's face? Dis she get some type of face lift or is her hair just pulled up really tight, or is it just her eyebrows? She looks so wierd :confused12: