❤️ Various ET News

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
The world of Maya, you only see what they want you to see. That's why i dont put anyone on a pedestal nor do i believe any of them 100%. I adore/love them, i support them, i follow them, but never ever get blinded by them. I've been around long enough to know that you're just a number to them that can easily be replaced when their reputation is being threatened.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
The three in man series are cake, in and sun.
I think cake is dating krissy or theyre just close from working togetherr

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
what happened??? is it something juicy :pancarta:
p/s- both of them met on lakorn set right? has it aired yet? will it?
Let me see if i can break it down lol

TT and YY were bf/gf
TT and LoukNam = pranang in a lakorn not yet aired
Naapthung (new girl) also plays in that lakorn.

TT broke up with YY, LoukNam most likely the reason. When TT's mom post to give encouragement to him, Naapthung also comment to give his mom support and encouragement.

Apparently netizen are speculating that TT might had waved goodbye to LoukNam and is seeing Naapthung because of their similar IG stories. Naapthung post pictures before (way before the breakup) with background that netizen are wondering if it is at TT's house. LoukNam recently post that currently she and TT are co-workers, nothing more. Because she used the word "currently", netizen are asking what about before this lol.

Man if this is a lakorn, I'd say Naapthung is the ultimate nangrai who may have set this whole leak up to get TT to herself lol.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Toomtam is such a gross dude. I wonder how many other men and women in this industry are like him.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

TT and YY were bf/gf

TT broke up with YY, LoukNam most likely the reason. When TT's mom post to give encouragement to him, Naapthung also comment to give his mom support and encouragement.

Apparently netizen are speculating that TT might had waved goodbye to LoukNam and is seeing Naapthung because of their similar IG stories. Naapthung post pictures before (way before the breakup) with background that netizen are wondering if it is at TT's house. LoukNam recently post that currently she and TT are co-workers, nothing more. Because she used the word "currently", netizen are asking what about before this lol.

Man if this is a lakorn, I'd say Naapthung is the ultimate nangrai who may have set this whole leak up to get TT to herself lol.
Thanks for the good explanation love ❤

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling

TT and YY were bf/gf

so he flirted with both LN and NT? wow! YY seriously dodged a bullet here.
NT is a hidden n'rai like that office slut in Raeng Ngao who wanted Tanya's husband so bad and schemed behind Janie and Tanya's back :pancarta:
really? doing all this just for him? what do they see in him? a serial cheater and two-faced person :rolleyes:

but seriously, i'm so turned off by TT now that i deleted all the lakorn that i have of him except for Tae Pang Korn bcuz he's just the side there :risas3:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Sad truth is, there's enough of men that are like TT in the industry. His life is basically a lakorn where you want the pra'ek to end up miserable with the n'rai lol

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Tawainese actors ...hid gf & marriage...bad business...most S.o. might agree to being hiden... too much harassment...but their now wife were high school sweethearts? Wu Chun & Mike He.

I follow noon R. After she got bash by Louis's newer fans....got me curious...they said that she is not good enough...not pretty...ect..

In Louis's interviews he said he is very careful about it...his label warn him about that kind of stuff...having a gf publicly....ect...she is in the business she understands...

K pop has a no bf/gf clauses

It's the nature of the business....if their S.O. is cool about it...then soo be it...

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
OMG Wu Chan & Mike He are MARRIED?! Whaaaaa?? Mike He was the first Taiwanese p'ek I adored. :confused0:

Why they bashing Noon for? How is she not pretty enough? Wow. Some shallow ppl they are. I bet their mug looks like the bottom of a pot or worst. Noon & Louis are so adorable and compatible. pfft. Jealousssssssss wenches.

TT must have that good good. All those girls lining up trying to be the next gf.

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Noon and Louis are so cute together! These nasty haters are just jealous lol Heck, I’m not even a hater and I’m jealous of them :risas3: Someone find me a BF please lol

rae

sarNie Adult
OMG Wu Chan & Mike He are MARRIED?! Whaaaaa?? Mike He was the first Taiwanese p'ek I adored. :confused0:

Why they bashing Noon for? How is she not pretty enough? Wow. Some shallow ppl they are. I bet their mug looks like the bottom of a pot or worst. Noon & Louis are so adorable and compatible. pfft. Jealousssssssss wenches.

TT must have that good good. All those girls lining up trying to be the next gf.
Wu Chun has been secretly married for years, and yes, both he and Mike He got married to their high school sweethearts.

~
What's the deal with TT? This guy does not have a loyal bone in his body. I guess what comes around goes around, the person who you cheat with will eventually cheat on you as well.

rae

sarNie Adult
Baby Water was dumb. She gave up a chest of gold for a chest of pebbles
Omg your comparison has me rolling! :risas3:

But she really messed it up, didn't she? She was about to get married too. Ah well, her ex dodged a bullet as well in the end though. :clap:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Im still curious who her ex is...
Omg your comparison has me rolling! :risas3:

But she really messed it up, didn't she? She was about to get married too. Ah well, her ex dodged a bullet as well in the end though. :clap:

spanky

sarNie OldFart

Wu Chun was bash for it when it finally came out because he kept denying it. Mike he wave died down b4 it was expose. Mike he just never talked about a gf..while wu Chun was suspected of it and denied it.

LOUIS's newer fans from his lakorns are saying she's not pretty and good enough for him. They say she is latching on to his fame ect...they say she follows him into filming...so on

His older fan from raptor are more respectful after she build a relationship with them...he said he brought her to his fan meet so they can get to know her...he also said he like when she comes to filming with him when she's not busy and he like to join her on her filming when he's free.

I watch their interviews....she is soo funny and goofy. He is more serious hahaha...I like how they started out as friends and it was build up to what they have now...

In their interview she expressed that she was more of a Joni fans esp. Back in the day when he has hair hahaha...

They recall an incident where Louis was jealous ...sooo funny... how she tells the story...she said he is raeng when he is jealous...he would completely ignore her and pout. They are a good pairing...she is silly to help his seriousness