❤️ Various ET News

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I thought that too but i just don't know. Seems like he only goes on trip with them when Aum is single. :rolleyes: But maybe this is all a diversion, who knows. Lol im getting that vibe that he's trying to get in the news for some reason.
It does a bit because it seems so random that he's hanging out with her now.

Maybe he misses being entangled in a scandal like that one time it looked like Bow & PL was fighting over him. Lol

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
Does anyone else find Yardthip annoying in interviews or overall personality? I've always seen her around, but never really paid attention to her, but I just watched her interview today and was like, omg...why does she talk and act like a nang'rai straight out of a namnao lakorn. Haha. I mean, I don't follow her, so it could just be a one time interview, but anyway, I just found her persona funny like she's evil but trying to be a nice person yet it's so fake. I don't know, just my vibes. On the flip side, hope to see her in more lakorns now that she's freelance.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
So Vill is dating Jes. Is she still friends with the ex???
Vill and gypsy haven't post pix and hang with each other for awhile now. I think they are ok with each other but not really friends? Gypsy seems content with her new guy. She usually post artistic pix...her working out and her clothing line.

They chill and went on vacation together when they had their lakorn....

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I dont think Gypsy cares cus she clicked like on one of their couple pictures. She still follows both of them too.

Time for another guess who game:

A certain popular ch3 praek got rejected from ch7 and true tv. It said his contract with ch3 haven't even ended when he approached them. Who could it be? Lol i think I know.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I dont think Gypsy cares cus she clicked like on one of their couple pictures. She still follows both of them too.

Time for another guess who game:

A certain popular ch3 praek got rejected from ch7 and true tv. It said his contract with ch3 haven't even ended when he approached them. Who could it be? Lol i think I know.
He must not be an A lister. There's so many pra'eks in that channel I can't even begin where to guess

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I didn't want to say Ken but yeah I thought his name first as well.

That's just too bad. He was "almost" getting popular and then.....

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Ken is just so blah lol It’s pretty obvious it’s him. I don’t get why he wants to sign with another channel so badly. It’s better for him to be freelance like his gf. Now Ch3 is gonna treat him even worse now that they know he’s been trying to find other channels on the low lol Yikes! Only possible way he’s gonna be treated better at Ch3 is if Raeng Ngao 2 somehow blows up in popularity

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Ken is just so blah lol It’s pretty obvious it’s him. I don’t get why he wants to sign with another channel so badly. It’s better for him to be freelance like his gf. Now Ch3 is gonna treat him even worse now that they know he’s been trying to find other channels on the low lol Yikes! Only possible way he’s gonna be treated better at Ch3 is if Raeng Ngao 2 somehow blows up in popularity
The first part was popular too but only Janie and Tanya were recognized. Nakee was popular but only Taew was recognized. Nakee the movie was popular but only Taew and NY were recognized. See the trend? Lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
The first part was popular too but only Janie and Tanya were recognized. Nakee was popular but only Taew was recognized. Nakee the movie was popular but only Taew and NY were recognized. See the trend? Lol
It’s understandable why only Taew was recognized in Nakee because it was heavily centered on her and also why NY got attention for Nakee 2 since they are way more popular than Ken. For Raeng Ngao though, was it like Nakee where it was centered more on the female lead or was it an equal amount of attention? Poor Ken, sometimes no matter how many chances you are given you won’t be able to amount to much in the entertainment industry.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes Raeng Ngao focused greatly on Tanya and Janie. Ken was just there to be neks support tbh lol. I know that the second one might focus on him more so maybe there’s still hope for him.

It’s understandable why only Taew was recognized in Nakee because it was heavily centered on her and also why NY got attention for Nakee 2 since they are way more popular than Ken. For Raeng Ngao though, was it like Nakee where it was centered more on the female lead or was it an equal amount of attention? Poor Ken, sometimes no matter how many chances you are given you won’t be able to amount to much in the entertainment industry.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yes Raeng Ngao focused greatly on Tanya and Janie. Ken was just there to be neks support tbh lol. I know that the second one might focus on him more so maybe there’s still hope for him.
Let’s hope for his sake that Raeng Ngao 2 is popular too lol