❤️ Various ET News

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I’m a happy and full of energy drunk. If I don’t move around, I’ll fall asleep right away. When I used to drink, I would be dancing the whole night though at clubs. Now I hate going to bars or clubs since I stop drinking. Lol

So no lakorns airing since voting is going on?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Funnily enough since were on the topic of alcohol, I drank for the first time in my life the other day lol I didn’t even get drunk or anything. Just a few drinks here and there but I didn’t like the majority of what I drank lol it was just nasty :risas3:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Funnily enough since were on the topic of alcohol, I drank for the first time in my life the other day lol I didn’t even get drunk or anything. Just a few drinks here and there but I didn’t like the majority of what I drank lol it was just nasty :risas3:
Haha, all alcohol taste nasty but after a few shots it all taste the same. :drooling:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I have yet to understand what people see in alcohol. It smells nasty, taste nasty, the color is nasty, makes people nasty... yikes

Last edited:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I’m a happy and full of energy drunk. If I don’t move around, I’ll fall asleep right away. When I used to drink, I would be dancing the whole night though at clubs. Now I hate going to bars or clubs since I stop drinking. Lol

So no lakorns airing since voting is going on?
I have been in a cdramas cyclone lately. The latest one I am watching is "Goodbye my princess". The scenery of this drama is too die for. The actors are doing dangit job

Aff is so elegant and classy !

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I have been in a cdramas cyclone lately. The latest one I am watching is "Goodbye my princess". The scenery of this drama is too die for. The actors are doing dangit job

Looks like lakorns will still be airing. I’m hook on Kong Karm atm. It’s hard to get into Cdrama cus it’s too long and I lose interest half through most of the time.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Lol was that in the caption? I missed it! Hahahah ok. It just took me by surprise because they were both offering malai to their parents together.
I read them in the comments lol Chane replied to some of the comments because a lot of ppl thought it looked like a wedding/baci ceremony too.

spanky

sarNie OldFart

Omg tooo tragic for me . M.L is an asshole. I root for a tragic ending and I always want happy ending lol. I couldn't stomach to watch it. Lol I like my fantasy world w/fluff.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Looks like lakorns will still be airing. I’m hook on Kong Karm atm. It’s hard to get into Cdrama cus it’s too long and I lose interest half through most of the time.
I hear ya. I usually lose interest.

Too much filler and stupid stuff

I finish ashes of love but I skipped 6 ep? When they were heavily scheming B.S. and the tragic marriage

Autumn concerto was surprisingly good. I don't usually watch too much angst. My heart can't take it.

Bonus they are both on Netflix

Adrik

sarNie Egg
Omg tooo tragic for me . M.L is an asshole. I root for a tragic ending and I always want happy ending lol. I couldn't stomach to watch it. Lol I like my fantasy world w/fluff.
I'm watching the last episode raw right now because i can't wait for the sub. ML will get his deserve punishment

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Drama is good tho. If we think about it, 2nd brother is the root of all of this sh.at ! He framed the Danshi that most of the time mind their own business. I was crying when the Danshi got wiped out. 2nd male lead betrayed her as well but at the end she kind of forgave him. I love the ending song of the drama.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Drama is good tho. If we think about it, 2nd brother is the root of all of this sh.at ! He framed the Danshi that most of the time mind their own business. I was crying when the Danshi got wiped out. 2nd male lead betrayed her as well but at the end she kind of forgave him. I love the ending song of the drama.
It not just that. He is still mean to F.L. and he tell his sese he loves her ...sorry spoiler....even later on he is still continuously hurting her. That why I can't handle it. His character never redeems himself. When she went missing he went to forlick with sess. Even when he "does it for her own good" it's at an extreme.Nk is constantly hurt n broken down and at the end for naught.

I would like an sequel where it's a 3rd life. He has his memory and redeem himself with F.L. to win her love the right way and treat her how she should be treated.

Last edited:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
It not just that. He is still mean to F.L. and he tell his sese he loves her ...sorry spoiler....even later on he is still continuously hurting her. That why I can't handle it. His character never redeems himself. When she went missing he went to forlick with sess. Even when he "does it for her own good" it's at an extreme.Nk is constantly hurt n broken down and at the end for naught.

I would like an sequel where it's a 3rd life. He has his memory and redeem himself with F.L. to win her love the right way and treat her how she should be treated.
They might have a 3rd life cause the monk implied they would have 3 lives

spanky

sarNie OldFart
They might have a 3rd life cause the monk implied they would have 3 lives
I would watch the 3rd life. Pk can hold those memories and be fill with guilt and he'll have to get nk to Fall in love with him again

Lol darn Chinese series....lately been more repressing to the girls...lately just series w/concubines