❤️ Various ET News

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
Ice was the cutest in the movie with Sunny, I Fine Thank You, Love You. After that movie, she's been looking very plastic and different on a snap shot per snap shot basis. It's her nose that always changes her face.

I really enjoyed the Boy, Great, James, and Lek float and interactions. They're just a group of besties that have so much fun together.

Toomtam cheated on Ying Ying? I saw the news of their breakup like almost a week ago on my feed but I didn't read further into it. You know, I never really liked Toomtam? He has a lot of fans at this forum, I know. Haha. I'm not criticizing his acting but it's his personality that I never warmed up to. I can't pinpoint what exactly but he seems like a know it all or smarty pants. He has this my way attitude. I don't know, but poor Ying Ying. She basically threw away her career for him. She should have focused on solidifying her career before sticking to him like glue.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Did he?

Inm don't fully follow the ET and news but it said they broke up but if course it's not disclose

If that is true

Tsk tsk

Break up w/ them if you're no longer into it...

I need my men like Eddie Peng in sound of Desert ....1 man PK and soo understanding

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yeah i think he did cus YingYing post that a relationship is supposed to be an even number (2) not an odd (meaning 3 not 1). In another post she said you can lie to everyone except yourself. There were also rumors that people (more than one) saw him drop a certain beauty pageant (was his costar too) off at the airport and had a very friendly goodbye.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Did he?

Inm don't fully follow the ET and news but it said they broke up but if course it's not disclose

If that is true

Tsk tsk

Break up w/ them if you're no longer into it...

I need my men like Eddie Peng in Wound of Desert ....1 man PK and soo understanding
Lol, Eddie Peng, I love his character in the Sound of Desert.

Tsk, tsk, Toomtam, shame on you!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I saw Eddie Peng in that movie where he got his girlfriend’s bestfriend pregnant while they were on a “break” and I couldn’t like him in Sound of the Desert.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Paul!!!! Nice to see him. Miss watching him act, he used to be in practically everything back in 2005-2008 so by default I think I've seen almost all his lakorns. Not the most attractive p'ek but he's fairly likeable onscreen.

I really miss his lakorns. He had great chemistry with most of his n'eks. Too bad he retired from acting early.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Damn disrespectful. What a coward. Good ridden girl. He'll do the same to the other girl.

Damn text message....sigh...
I saw Eddie Peng in that movie where he got his girlfriend’s bestfriend pregnant while they were on a “break” and I couldn’t like him in Sound of the Desert.

I never saw that movie. But his character in sound of desert Is pk goal. Soooo faithful and loyal. He was very patient, waiting for her but took an opportunity when it was available. He never really mad at her, even when she went to see 9. At one point he left because of what he saw between them but if she really chose 9 ge would have easily let her go and supported her choice.

On top of it...no crazy misunderstanding and separation. Nowadays i feel cdrama are soo much angst. The guy with many wives and rationalize it by the times. Well only rich n powerful ppl did it. It really wasn't that common.

Also Eddie refuse to take a wife because he loves nk. He refused/evaded the king's order of marriage. Very faithful. If somehow the story force him one. He would never touch her. That is how loyal/faithful his character is to nk.

9 was a good guy too be he wasn't firm and confident and lost his chance.

I can usually distinguish between characters and enjoy as it is.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
Damn disrespectful. What a coward. Good ridden girl. He'll do the same to the other girl.

Damn text message....sigh...

I never saw that movie. But his character in sound of desert Is pk goal. Soooo faithful and loyal. He was very patient, waiting for her but took an opportunity when it was available. He never really mad at her, even when she went to see 9. At one point he left because of what he saw between them but if she really chose 9 ge would have easily let her go and supported her choice.

On top of it...no crazy misunderstanding and separation. Nowadays i feel cdrama are soo much angst. The guy with many wives and rationalize it by the times. Well only rich n powerful ppl did it. It really wasn't that common.

Also Eddie refuse to take a wife because he loves nk. He refused/evaded the king's order of marriage. Very faithful. If somehow the story force him one. He would never touch her. That is how loyal/faithful his character is to nk.

9 was a good guy too be he wasn't firm and confident and lost his chance.

I can usually distinguish between characters and enjoy as it is.

Omg I loved Eddie's character in SOTD too. He was the perfect p'ek character. Confident, understanding, funny, lovely, and faithful. Such a perfect character.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
What, you didn’t like general Wei Wuji?? Eddie Peng is a pretty good actor imo. I didn’t watch his movie, but SOTD was my first series of Eddie Peng so I feel in love with his character.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Yeah she was like when you started to court me, you did so in person so how come you cant do the same when you want to end things.

Shame shame.
"Poo ying laaew, poo chai choua"

That girl supposedly had a bf too.
I think it should be common sense that after you're considered an adult, you should be able to behave like one. Have courtesy by breaking up with someone face to face. The other person has that right. As a man, you should automatically take responsibility by letting the woman have her moment. Like geeeez, at least show her some respect.