❤️ Various ET News

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I don't know how people watch awards show and enjoy the bias. Thai awards show have been lacking for ages. I mean, how genuine is it when they give awards to people simply by showing up?

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
I just watched Jes and Vill's interviews and no one asked them about Gypsy?! Omg! Haha. That's the most important question. Anyway, they said the same thing that they knew about the other person from a long time ago but have never really had a chance to truly get to know each other until now. They just started dating beginning of the year. Jes seems pretty smitten and says that Vill is someone special he's talking to right now. As for Vill, she seems so open and happy with Jes versus Nong. Haha. And Jes?! He has always been an honest gentleman, that's why no one has bad things to say about him. They both said that they're just starting to talk, so they still have a long ways to go. Jes didn't two time or cheat on his ex with Vill. Jes said that the girl he was talking to never even became a girlfriend. They were in the talking stages and then they decided to stay as friends because they were too different. Jes says he would never do that. Vill said she always makes sure that the person she's talking to is single.

Someone, please ask about Gypsy or ask Gypsy about them.

Ohhh, I remember Son was quite active around Vill after she broke up with Nong but then he hasn't been recently. He must have stopped because she's taken just like Patricia. Son stopped hanging around Patricia once she started dating Peach.

I was going to skip Jes and Vill's lakorn but now, I think I might watch it.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
They probably didn't asked because it was over like 2 years ago? I think Jes is the only guy who openly admit to courting or dating her :clap:. Everyone else kept it "personal" as if their careers would be ruin or something :rolleyes:. Wishing them the best.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lol...celebrities dating game is interesting and twisted. I sometimes wonder whoever it is that starts the siblings term was really straight in the head. Every time I hear such a thing it scream incest. And no way does it ever come across romantic. It's like, yup, we are siblings...then we upgrade to studying each other...then later yes, we are dating. How does one upgrade a status from siblings to boyfriend/girlfriend and makes it a romance. Only in this industry where it's cool. Interesting and so so wrong at the same time.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I think it has to do with the word "p" and "Nong". If you are older they call you P and Nong for younger which also means older sibling younger sibling. Sometime you don't necessarily mean brother and sister, but a respectful title. With my exes who were Thai, I call them p'(name) cus they're older and they call me Nong too. Thai words always seem to have double meanings. Often annoying.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think it has to do with the word "p" and "Nong". If you are older they call you P and Nong for younger which also means older sibling younger sibling. Sometime you don't necessarily mean brother and sister, but a respectful title. With my exes who were Thai, I call them p'(name) cus they're older and they call me Nong too. Thai words always seem to have double meanings. Often annoying.
Understand that part in our language is pretty much the same "bong" means someone older or you can call you husband that...your brother or sister. That's why I never call my husband "bong" lol. Still so wrong just to throw the siblings into the mix.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Understand that part in our language is pretty much the same "bong" means someone older or you can call you husband that...your brother or sister. That's why I never call my husband "bong" lol. Still so wrong just to throw the siblings into the mix.
Lol they often use it as a safe way out which is why it is so annoying. I hate that thai people call their husband/wife "fan" which also means bf/gf instead of samee/paraya. They seem to think the later is improper and being too forward. Dude you guys got married, how the heck is that too forward?! :facepalm: So then it gives an excuse to the celebrities to not use the word "fan" :rolleyes:

I respect Jes and Vill that they didn't use pee/nong. Vill said that they didn't really know each other before, just knew each other as a "nong nai Exact", a younger co-worker (something along that line)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, at this time and age no need to play it that way. No one is going to fault them for dating. People currently date a few to find the one. It's the one that acts like they aren't interested in dating using the siblings excuse that's annoying lol. Any other term I am OK with. I mean, something straight up like, we are getting to know each other and see where it goes. That's simple and direct. Then you got a bunch of people playing games of siblings yet behind the scenes probably done more than any siblings in their right mind doing lol

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, at this time and age no need to play it that way. No one is going to fault them for dating. People currently date a few to find the one. It's the one that acts like they aren't interested in dating using the siblings excuse that's annoying lol. Any other term I am OK with. I mean, something straight up like, we are getting to know each other and see where it goes. That's simple and direct. Then you got a bunch of people playing games of siblings yet behind the scenes probably done more than any siblings in their right mind doing lol
Lol the pee nong that celebrates anniversaries? :rolleyes: Or the ones that say they're still too young to use those words. Too young to call fan but not too young for night activities. They're in their late 20s going in 30s not in the teens, just call it for what it is.

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
They probably didn't asked because it was over like 2 years ago? I think Jes is the only guy who openly admit to courting or dating her :clap:. Everyone else kept it "personal" as if their careers would be ruin or something :rolleyes:. Wishing them the best.
Nong had a career? lol. her relationships in the past never seemed to go too well. I always wonder if it's her or her personality, I mean she's a pretty girl and a nang'ek.

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
Ohhh, I remember Son was quite active around Vill after she broke up with Nong but then he hasn't been recently. He must have stopped because she's taken just like Patricia. Son stopped hanging around Patricia once she started dating Peach.

I was going to skip Jes and Vill's lakorn but now, I think I might watch it.
that's like boy and Margie. never see them together again after she got with her husband. who want other guys to hang out with your girlfriend, right? I never believed the opposite sex can just be really friends, at least not after one is married anyways. one is going to end up developing feelings. in the end, your "fan" is suppose to be your best friend and partner.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Nong had a career? lol.
:risas3: i was willing to accept him cus he was with her for so long but year after year he still had no respect for her. Wrll it's over and done with.

I just think she kept choosing bad boys lol from Golf (or was it Mike?) To Nong. Jes is the first one she went public with so we'll see.

Well Son never made it a secret that he liked her since high school. She just completely friendzoned him.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
I understand why couples use Pee Nong. Pee Nong means that they're close. You don't call everyone Pee Nong. I don't think celebrities call other people they're not dating Pee Nong, they would add another word to it like Pee rarm nyan, Nong nai kai, Pee nai wong gan, Nong sadaeng, friend, Nong tee tam nyan doy gun and so forth. The word Pee Nong is very gentle, pretty, proper, respectable, and caring, so it symbolizes a relationship that you cherish. It doesn't necessarily mean incest. Haha. It means, I like this person, she/he is like a part of my family, family is what we love and protect the most. That's how I take it. A lot of the Pee Nong couples are usually the older males and younger females, so there's a sense of an Oppa feeling there.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
that's like boy and Margie. never see them together again after she got with her husband. who want other guys to hang out with your girlfriend, right? I never believed the opposite sex can just be really friends, at least not after one is married anyways. one is going to end up developing feelings. in the end, your "fan" is suppose to be your best friend and partner.
Nah I don’t think guys and girls can’t be friends. If my husband told me I couldn’t hang out with my male friends I would be kind of upset cause that’s basically saying he doesn’t trust me enough to hang out with the opposite sex. I wouldn’t forbid him from hanging out with his female friends. I think in Son’s and Boy’s case, those guys already liked Margie and Vill so once they started dating others they just stopped talking to them cause there’s no point lol

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
My bf has a girl best friend. When i first met her she straight up told me that she was once in love with him LOL. I was like uhhh but then she said i no longer have to worry cus they friendzoned each other real quick after he acts just like her brothers.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
My bf has a girl best friend. When i first met her she straight up told me that she was once in love with him LOL. I was like uhhh but then she said i no longer have to worry cus they friendzoned each other real quick after he acts just like her brothers.
At least she was honest lol I would’ve been like thanks for telling me :risas3: