❤️ Various ET News

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
CAPTION: "I'd like to personally post myself (she's trolling the paparazzi that posted her pic lol) so that you don't have to go through the difficulty of sneaking a snapshot. Thank you for following my life so much. From now on if you want a picture of P'SK and I for the news, you can come and ask me. What we do, what we eat, where and when and how we are. We live a normal life. There's nothing complex, and nothing to hide. We move forward and live in hopes that our families and ourselves can achieve the goals we set. What about you all? Do you have goals for you and your love ones yet? Again, Happy New Year!"

Wow, the shade has officially been cast! It's so strong, the shade turn day into night! 5555
That's how you do it!. Take ownership of your relationship and handle the narrative yourself. *On a different tangent but one of my biggest goals for the year is to become more fit.
I still find them fugly af as a couple (*obviously moreso him) but it's her life to live and I'll respect that with all my heart.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
CAPTION: "I'd like to personally post myself (she's trolling the paparazzi that posted her pic lol) so that you don't have to go through the difficulty of sneaking a snapshot. Thank you for following my life so much. From now on if you want a picture of P'SK and I for the news, you can come and ask me. What we do, what we eat, where and when and how we are. We live a normal life. There's nothing complex, and nothing to hide. We move forward and live in hopes that our families and ourselves can achieve the goals we set. What about you all? Do you have goals for you and your love ones yet? Again, Happy New Year!"

Wow, the shade has officially been cast! It's so strong, the shade turn day into night! 5555
Savage. lol I'm not really following her personal life since she started seeing him. I can't stand him too, like @SuzieJ XD I've been seeing lots of pics of them lately, I just don't check it out.

But I think she really could make it through whatever is thrown at her as she is owning up to her action.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

Wowwww Miss Matt being heavy with the shade :risas3: Everytime I look at Songkran, he just looks like a sleaze to me so I just try to refrain myself from seeing him so when he came up on my timeline I was like wtf who posted this and then I looked at the username and was shocked to see Matt posted this lol Thank you for the translation!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Aff got great legs
https://www.instagram.com/p/BsJFhVGDy-1/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1qe540854zgsi

Call me petty but I can't stand Matt messing around with Songkran. He is not worthy of that and I am adamant she is making a huge mistake #Iregretnothing
I feel 100% the same but I’m trying my hardest to try and accept them. Man the difference between puppa and songkran is so big loool everytime I see a photo with Mint and Puppa and I’m like awww they’re so cute together and everytime I see Matt and Sonkran I’m like :(:(:(

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Does SK drink a lot? Dude always look like he's lit up all the time.

He's unattractive and she's pretty so Matt and SK balanced each other out and they become OK lol.
He always looks so happy and high lol

I feel 100% the same but I’m trying my hardest to try and accept them. Man the difference between puppa and songkran is so big loool everytime I see a photo with Mint and Puppa and I’m like awww they’re so cute together and everytime I see Matt and Sonkran I’m like :(:(:(

Omg yes! Puppa looks a lot better.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I just found out that today is Peemai’s birthday. I feel that was pretty inconsiderate of Matt to post that picture today :facepalm: She could’ve waited a couple of days. And also does she think that people will stop trying to take pictures of them in their private time now? She knows that’s never gonna happen so I don’t see the point in that post lol

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
I just found out that today is Peemai’s birthday. I feel that was pretty inconsiderate of Matt to post that picture today :facepalm: She could’ve waited a couple of days. And also does she think that people will stop trying to take pictures of them in their private time now? She knows that’s never gonna happen so I don’t see the point in that post lol
Not today but 01.01.. i saw sk family wished for peemai

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Not today but 01.01.. i saw sk family wished for peemai
isn’t today the 1st?

Edit: I’m wrong :risas3: I though today was still the first lool OMG is that why they named her Peemai? Cause she’s born on the 1st of the year? Why am I just figuring this out :facepalm: That’s so cute though

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Maybe she's trying to drum up some noise and news for her now airing lakorn.

They look happy enough together. I think Matt is definitely more SK's type. When they dug up his dating history with the likes of Pitta, Ploy Cherman, Woonsen, Pinky, and Peak etc. Matt has more in common with those ladies. Aff was the one against type. He likes the "raeng" outgoing personalities.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
I think she wanna make it clear that she's not hiding it like what other people have been posting on social media sites. So she uploaded a clear photo of them, together lol

NongS

sarNie Hatchling
https://thumbsup.in.th/2018/12/this-entertainment-in-2018/

This article has the major news for the year (I found it in the BPS thread since that is the biggest entertainment phenomenon of the year :) )
What I found interesting is that some major shows are moving to PPTV -
  • The Face Thailand
  • The Voice Thailand
  • Thailand’s Got Talent 2018
  • ถ่ายทอดสดการประกวด Miss Universe
  • กิ๊ก ดู๋ สงครามเงาเสียง
โดยรายการข้างต้นย้ายไปลงที่ช่อง PPTV

Aren't some CH7 stars also leaving for PPTV? Some poaching going on! A deliberate expansion of their footprint.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
https://thumbsup.in.th/2018/12/this-entertainment-in-2018/

This article has the major news for the year (I found it in the BPS thread since that is the biggest entertainment phenomenon of the year :) )
What I found interesting is that some major shows are moving to PPTV -
  • The Face Thailand
  • The Voice Thailand
  • Thailand’s Got Talent 2018
  • ถ่ายทอดสดการประกวด Miss Universe
  • กิ๊ก ดู๋ สงครามเงาเสียง
โดยรายการข้างต้นย้ายไปลงที่ช่อง PPTV

Aren't some CH7 stars also leaving for PPTV? Some poaching going on! A deliberate expansion of their footprint.
ECC3C55F-A031-417C-8DEB-492EFD6FCBDF.jpeg
Seems like a p’ek is moving to PPTV as well. What in the world is going on? PPTV taking over or what lol

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
There was a chatter back in November that a cable tv channel was going to go all in and make a big move to compete in the lakorn world. They seem to be taking after gmm25. I thought it was just chatters but it seems like this will be a big deal.

Khun Deang's family built ch7 and when her father passed away, the board slowly booted one member at a time. Khun Deang was the lastto get booted i think. It'll be interesting to see how they'll build pptv.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
There was a chatter back in November that a cable tv channel was going to go all in and make a big move to compete in the lakorn world. They seem to be taking after gmm25. I thought it was just chatters but it seems like this will be a big deal.

Khun Deang's family built ch7 and when her father passed away, the board slowly booted one member at a time. Khun Deang was the lastto get booted i think. It'll be interesting to see how they'll build pptv.
People are already starting to pay attention to PPTV now. I’ve been seeing posts about them on my ig a lot regarding who will be next to move there.