❤️ Various ET News

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
True if I recalled correctly it was Nune, Chom and Aff’s weddings that were the crazier, publicized weddings. Kob and Brook also had a very mellow down wedding too. Pokie’s wedding was quite overrated too, but I don’t recall any significant moment or big name people either.
Lol Pokie had the Princess there so their wedding beat everyone else's. Nune was very publicized because it happen during the big protest and there was martial law in place with curfews. Aff had the first wedding with ridiculous expensive flora bill.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Lol Pokie had the Princess there so their wedding beat everyone else's. Nune was very publicized because it happen during the big protest and there was martial law in place with curfews. Aff had the first wedding with ridiculous expensive flora bill.
I see. I followed pokies wedding but didn’t see the princess? :confused0::confused0:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
The Princess is his father's first cousin. :)
You know while we’re on the topics of royal weddings, I’m just gonna throw this out there. Pok may be related to the royal family (which I don’t know how tight they are) but Pok doesnt come across as someone elegant or rich. He seems kind of poor to me. Lol. I mean no offense, I don’t know him much, but based on his character and lifestyle, pretty average to me:( he and margie seem to live very frugally, which is fine, no judgement but I couldn’t help sharing some thoughts. Lol. :p

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Awww Push looks so in love with Jui. I know now Esther is his koojin or whatever but PJ is the most authentic koojin couple ever.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
With so many weddings every other weekend, you’ll never have to attend in person, just photoshop yourself in there. Lol

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I never know Green and Thanwa were dating, Probably because I don’t care about dating news, I am far more interested in lakorn news.
Yes, they're so adorable too and it seems like her father really adores Thanwa. Unlike Kelly.

Congrats to Ta Warit, he married his girl of 9+years yesterday in a small simple ceremony.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BqU1WpzHMAI/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1xvuk7m6rlwgf
https://www.instagram.com/p/BqUNWrWlk9Z/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1k4if4ftowisl

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Awe, congrats to Ta and his wife! I thought Ta was gay since he was so good in the gay roles. One of my favorite lakorn of him was with Namfone. I remember he was so awkward when he first started acting, but he grew to be a pretty good actor.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Yes, they're so adorable too and it seems like her father really adores Thanwa. Unlike Kelly.

Congrats to Ta Warit, he married his girl of 9+years yesterday in a small simple ceremony.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BqU1WpzHMAI/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1xvuk7m6rlwgf
https://www.instagram.com/p/BqUNWrWlk9Z/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1k4if4ftowisl
Ta Warit was super handsome when he debuted but too bad the channel didn't promote him all that much. I still remember Nangfah Cyber. =P Congrats to him and his wife.

-- OAN, I just got finished watching 3 zaaap. Enjoyed the part with Pee Kaew Nang Hong cast and also Cheer and Toon's part. If I ever find a friend like Toon, I'm gonna cherish her like treasure. She's such a beautiful woman inside and out. Toon came up with the idea about Chame right after graduating from university and persuaded Cheer into doing business. These 2 women really pioneered almost the very first movement for daras and the dietary supplement business. Chame is among the first brand of supplements to fully breakthrough as a multimillionaire business.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Congrats to Ta Warit! He's one of my favorite rai as well though he can do good roles as well. Best wishes to him and his wife.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Green and thanwa dated when they had their lakorn and then they broke up and got back together

Tah is such a great actor