❤️ Various ET News

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think we all have two groups of friends no? One consist of friends you are extremely close to, bff type of friends. These are usually one you cries to, knows your deepest darkest secrets, trust with your life, ect. The other are friends from work or school, you may be close, going out to dinner and occasionally on trips but not so so close where you know everything about one another. I can understand because i have those type of friends. There are people from my old job that i knew for well over 5-6 years, we are close but they arent so close that i tell them all about my business. One became my bff but the rest are more "good friends".

With that said, i think maybe they have an idea of who she's seeing but Matt probably doesnt talk to them about it much. Or i want to think of it as Matt not wanting them to get involved and end up like the Nang Fah gang. I mean she did say that she told the elders cus she knew there would be drama. Imagine if Matt or the Furbies said they knew all along, oh em gee they would had gotten strawberries thrown at them too like Mint. I mean they are got some prior to her prss conference and that was just people assuming they knew :rolleyes:
Thanks ladies :)...I guessed I am different. If I am friends to the point of inviting to intimate birthday parties and out of town getaways, I would think of you as my close friends and therefore my secret. Because I am not going to just invite people I know but not consider close to go out of town and spend a few days with me while I am trying to get over a breakup. They have to be close in my circle and know some of my darkest secret. Meaning, I would basically tell that few people things... but I always think celebrities are better off having friends outside of the industry.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Is it me, or does gugib look different in that ?
She really looks pretty in that pic, not like before, her face was puffy looking... :confused12:
She got her nose redone and said in a interview paopao hit her nose with a metal bowl and broke it. So she got it redone

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Lastly, they asked about what happened recently to Yaya. Someone grabbed and pulled her arm at an event.
The lady was too excited wanting a picture. It shocked Yaya, and she kind of screamed out. (probably something like OW!)

cr: Nine entertain Official YT
Dang some fans are too crazy

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I think Matt knows that if she tells the media that all of the furby gang knew before hand about her and songkran, they would all recieve just as much hate as she did. I’m pretty sure all of the girls knew about her and songkran but they are all smart enough to know that they shouldn’t get publicly involved in Matt’s business. Plus didn’t they all deny knowing about her and songkran in the beginning. They would get a lot of hate if they revealed that they did know. I think Matt is just trying to protect the girls. Besides it’s not like Matt and Songkran were so private about their relationship. Hence that picture of her and songkran going where they are having a meal together in a busy restaurant.

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I agree @SuzieJ

Matt knew that the more they know the more scrutiny they will receive. I remember watching a lakorn or movie. Pk gave nk limited info to protect her. They don't really know much. Maybe they knew they were "talking"....
The less you know the easier it's to hide. It's less stressful when the girls are just telling the truth
I'm a private person and have limited friends.

Even those who are closest to me don't know many things. I'm extremely private. I have a friend who tells the whole damn world her business.

But ya there are definitely different type of level of friends.....

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I agree @SuzieJ

Even those who are closest to me don't know many things. I'm extremely private. I have a friend who tells the whole damn world her business.

But ya there are definitely different type of level of friends.....
Ooo I have one friend who is like that. Not only does she tell the world her business but she ask blabs about everyone around her too. She works in the medical field and we always hear about her patients whenever we get together (not all that often). I keep telling her that she's violating HIPPA but doesn't seem like she cares since she's "not saying it out in public where strangers can hear" :facepalm: this girl.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Ooo I have one friend who is like that. Not only does she tell the world her business but she ask blabs about everyone around her too. She works in the medical field and we always hear about her patients whenever we get together (not all that often). I keep telling her that she's violating HIPPA but doesn't seem like she cares since she's "not saying it out in public where strangers can hear" :facepalm: this girl.
Omg that friend of mine also work in the health field and talk about her patients...needless to say I don't really speak to her anymore lol...she's is drama and feeds on it

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Hearing news about celebs getting married or becoming boyfriend and girlfriend or anyone in general make me believe that true love does exists while breakups and divorce make me lose hope in humanity and love.

Sadly, marriage doesn't guarantee FOREVER.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I hear ya.

I seen only 3 stable relationships in my circle and it gives me a small fraction of hope...

My friend found her real true love in her 2nd marriage. He had loved her forever. He does random sweet things for her and had taken in her children. She's born on fri 13th. Every fri the 13th he gets her flowers or gifts because he feels lucky that she was born...lol I joke to her that they make me sick.

My sister finally found a wonderful man/husband. He is good to the WHOLE family. We are fortunate. She is real tough 1 too. My sister is such a spoiled snob. Lol

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Those that are close to me pretty much is with someone for a long time. One of my best friend is with her husband since sophomore year in high school and she's 41...and the other one is married for almost 20 years.

While my sister has been married since I was in 6th grade. I have always been around those that are married so long.

As far as friendship goes I am very careful and cautious. I have more acquaintances than I do friends. I don't really considered people "friends" unless I am willing to share certain parts of me with them. To me, friends mean a lot and I don't really considered a lot of people as such. But once someone becomes my friend it's usually for good. That's why I have 3 friends in my life. Two from elementary (since kindergarten) and one I met from work 15 years ago.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Let's have some fun (might annoy some people more lol jk)

Who am i?

A famous celeb having an affair with his fanpage admin. This celeb also gave her money for a boob job :risas3:. This celeb also had news like this often. This celeb also manage his own page too.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid

Who am i?

A famous celeb having an affair with his fanpage admin. This celeb also gave her money for a boob job :risas3:. This celeb also had news like this often. This celeb also manage his own page too.
Is that for real ?

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Is that for real ?
Dont know lol i got it from KaoSaiKai

It's Taew turn to answer the media who are trying to instigate a break up

Taew confirmed and reassured the fans that they are still friends. She said it's not unheard of for people to have lots of different groups of friends. She also said (when media keep trying to say that Matt said that Furbies are not close friends :rolleyes:) Matt didnt say they arent close friends according to the clip, Matt said they are friends but she has different group of friends. Taew said Furbies are friends she wants around her. Taew confirmed again that Matt apologized. She said they still support her and said they'll meet up again.

Next up, Toey!! :pancarta:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

Who am i?

Who? Lol I wanna know!

mayag

sarNie Adult

Who am i?

Is it Art?? Give us a clue!

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Dont know lol i got it from KaoSaiKai

It's Taew turn to answer the media who are trying to instigate a break up

Taew confirmed and reassured the fans that they are still friends. She said it's not unheard of for people to have lots of different groups of friends. She also said (when media keep trying to say that Matt said that Furbies are not close friends :rolleyes:) Matt didnt say they arent close friends according to the clip, Matt said they are friends but she has different group of friends. Taew said Furbies are friends she wants around her. Taew confirmed again that Matt apologized. She said they still support her and said they'll meet up again.

Next up, Toey!! :pancarta:
She answered really well. From her answer, it’s already obvious she and Furby gang are super close. Taew answered better than Mew imo, cuz Mew was still kind of holding back but Taew was like no matter what she and Furby will always be my friends. Yes, get that girl!

~

You guys know per Toeys prior interview on ET Thailand l, it was Mew who reached out to Matt, then Matt kind reach to Taew and Taew then invited Toey and Mint along so that’s how the girls got to come together. I thought it was kind of impressive Mew made the first move 555 :p she’s usually very mellow down, not very confrontational. Haha.

So glad to hear they’ll meet up soon.:thumbup: