❤️ Various ET News

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
There's a lot of them that will use their status and sleep with anyone especially fanclub. There was someone that had leaked sex vids, i think with a fan.
Scandalous lol.

Aww, INam was like one of my favorite bands as a pre-teen. They could have made it farther and bigger. I always wondered why they broke up when they were really good.
Im pretty sure thats why RS canned them cus you know RS dont put up with stuff like that. They were pretty popular when that happen and all of a sudden their band broke up so you cant help but believe that was the reason. Fluke of course denied it and said she wasnt a fan but his gf. His other fcs however said that girl was part of the fcs.

Takes two to tangle. There are some FC's that would offer up their body without compensation. It's always been like that in lots of industries around the world too. Not all, FC's are like this but there's a good amount.
Lol yes yes, they're called groupies.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
@KitKat516 Fluke had a good voice. It's too bad. They only had like 2 big hits.

Now that I think about it, that's probably why most 90s-00s bands broke up. It's just we never heard about it because there wasn't any social media or news outlets.

And to think we use to rent Lakorns on VHS. :pancarta: No Thai ent. news for rent though. If anyone remembers this, you're at least in your 20s+ already.:risas3:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I was reading an article though forgot about which industry it was from...though I am sure it might apply to most. In the article it was saying, the main leads would have sex with each other before filming so their chemistry would be more believable on screen.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Hahahaha VHS, omg i still have quite a lot of those in my drawers. I wonder if it's still clear and how much would it cost to transfer it to dvd.

I was reading an article though forgot about which industry it was from...though I am sure it might apply to most. In the article it was saying, the main leads would have sex with each other before filming so their chemistry would be more believable on screen.
Oh yeah i heard about that too. Anyone remember a chinese movie with that news? Ugh i forgot the name of it but the guy was very popular and so was the producer. It was chinese first rated R movie to be released in America. They said the sex scene was real, people were very sure of it cus they said you can see the glazed in her eyes. Apparently when those rumors came out, the nangek got banned or something.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Behind the scenes there are so many scandalous things going on. Fans see the glitz and glam but the dirty secrets behind those smiles makes your skin crawl sometimes.

I read recently where an actress died alone and homeless. In the 80s she was pretty famous and pretty. She said she was raped by 2 rich men but couldn't say anything because she felt no one would believe her. She suffered PTSD from it and was blacklisted from the industry. It's so messy.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Behind the scenes there are so many scandalous things going on. Fans see the glitz and glam but the dirty secrets behind those smiles makes your skin crawl sometimes.

I read recently where an actress died alone and homeless. In the 80s she was pretty famous and pretty. She said she was raped by 2 rich men but couldn't say anything because she felt no one would believe her. She suffered PTSD from it and was blacklisted from the industry. It's so messy.
That's so sad!!!! The Maya world on the surface looks so great. It's where everyone fights tooth and nail to be in but once the layers are peeled off, it is disgusting. Hense the #meetoo.

it was definitely (lust caution) tang wei movie and she was blacklisted for a few years.
Yes that movie!!!! The poor girl, i mean yea it was her choice but like it was a chance for her to make it. She was another #meetoo.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I remember reading about her. She was homeless and bankrupt. And I remember thinking she was a pretty gal. Gosh~ I can’t remember her name anymore...

Wait...

I just did.

Is this her??? Yammie Lam
https://www.straitstimes.com/lifest...ng-kong-actress-yammie-lam-found-dead-at-home

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Very true! I hate it when fans put their celebs on a pedestal and think they can do no wrong. They're humans, not a god/goddess.
There has been times a fav of mine created lots of negative news and it made me dislike them. I don't mind their personal life much but if their persona is bad, it's kind of a turn off.

xodxo

Haha while I’m like Mark:love: lol jkjk :p wow. I have a feeling Singapore (Chinese fans) will really like KC. It’s hot and modern (genre wise) compared to the other four on the poster. Crap! It’s gonna be good! It’s time ch3 dominates SE Asia with their hotties lol :p

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Haha while I’m like Mark:love: lol jkjk :p wow. I have a feeling Singapore (Chinese fans) will really like KC. It’s hot and modern (genre wise) compared to the other four on the poster. Crap! It’s gonna be good! It’s time ch3 dominates SE Asia with their hotties lol :p
China will like all of the men and women on this poster! They all already have some popularity there. I think Taew would be super popular there because of her looks. She has that they like! They will for sure like all do the boys except maybe Ken ! KC is a fan favorite in the international audiences

xodxo

China will like all of the men and women on this poster! They all already have some popularity there. I think Taew would be super popular there because of her looks. She has that they like! They will for sure like all do the boys except maybe Ken ! KC is a fan favorite in the international audiences
Well, they’re hitting Singapore first and luckily Ken will be the first of ch3 batch to get exposure there so Singapore fans might be amused by his looks and adore him first. Haha As for China, it’s big, a big market over there lol but I’m waiting for the day ch3 sends their people over first cuz that real deal. Haha :) getting sent there vs being watched on tv is a difference lol :p

Awww Taew looks pretty in that poster.
She is very adorable! :)

~

I know the MY Chinese fans will be sooo thrilled to see them in China. Omg. Ch3~~| make it happen!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Well, they’re hitting Singapore first and luckily Ken will be the first of ch3 batch to get exposure there so Singapore fans might be amused by his looks and adore him first. Haha As for China, it’s big, a big market over there lol but I’m waiting for the day ch3 sends their people over first cuz that real deal. Haha :) getting sent there vs being watched on tv is a difference lol :p

She is very adorable! :)
For some reason I feel like Chinese fans won’t be interested in Ken P. I’m not sure why. Hope he gets out of the current sunken place he’s in right now lol