❤️ Various ET News

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Dang Chippy... but Aff got with SK after her 10yrs with her ex bf too... people were saying she also got with him because of money.
I believe she was blinded by him acting all "Prince charming" to her and his statu as well. It seem to me Aff has grown up in a very sheltered and well-to-do environment.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I believe she was blinded by him acting all "Prince charming" to her and his statu as well. It seem to me Aff has grown up in a very sheltered and well-to-do environment.
How charming is this guy to be getting the ladies? Aff has experience and grownup from this marriage.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Seen some YouTube videos...I don't understand the videos or comments but there sure were lots of strawberries lining up lol

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
QQ: Why do Thais use the term “Strawberry” lol I’ve seen this in lakorns but don’t understand the reference. Can someone help me??

P

PrincessKarina

Oh my! What a mess for real with SK and Matt. I know celebs have real lives too but dang! To be linked with a bad boy like SK? Uh yeah that is NOT smart in general. There’s some truths to it for sure. I don’t feel sorry for either side. :(

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Well the word for bullsh*t or fibbing is staw (without the r) in thai so because STRAWberry sorta sounds like it, they started using the fruit as a symbol for liar.
She's being roasted for sure. I am still baffled as to why they didn't wait till he is legally free from Aff. She can break it off with her boyfriend...take a little break. Still stay friends with Songkran and see where things are at. And once everything is over then by all means go for it. But lying under a spotlight is bad because people will be eager to shine it right in their faces. And the hands thing in Norway...celebrities knows social media exist right? Lol

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
She's being roasted for sure. I am still baffled as to why they didn't wait till he is legally free from Aff. She can break it off with her boyfriend...take a little break. Still stay friends with Songkran and see where things are at. And once everything is over then by all means go for it. But lying under a spotlight is bad because people will be eager to shine it right in their faces. And the hands thing in Norway...celebrities knows social media exist right? Lol
Love makes you do stupid shit. Like it better be love after all this. I dont want her to being go through all this for a simple like.

I think Matt is getting roasted like crazy cus she always came off as someone who is real and blunt. If she had admitted to it from the start it wouldnt be this bad. I mean look at VJ Ja, she's dating a married man who juat barely starting his divorce process and she's been dating him for a while now. She's getting roasted but not as bad. The wife of the guy is claiming that they didnt agree to a divorce. I mean yes the popularity is different but still she isn't getting attacked as bad cus she didn't lied.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
Matt calling that one guy out for sending her flowers looks like a real b*tch move, now. Haha, so much for being a real and straightforward person, got caught in her own web of lies.

Matt is going to do damage control at her press conference by giving us dates that would support her whole dating Songkran just recently and that she was telling the truth that she didn't know him at the time she said she didn't. She probably would tell everyone that he or she wasn't a third party but you know, I don't really buy that. If there are rumors of Matt cheating, they're probably true. Why? There ain't no smoke without fire. That is what I've learned in every ET industry even the Chinese industry. Netizens already knew the details of Tang Yan's wedding months ahead and Zhao Li Ying's pregnancy months ago. Look at this! All of the rumors of Matt dating Songkran became true?! Why?! It's not because they just started dating. It's because they have been dating thus the rumors came out. Cheaters will never admit because in their minds, they moved on a long time ago. Just think, if they can hurt or betray someone they used to love, why would they care for a bunch of fans or media behind computers? No one in the Thai industry have admitted to being the third party when they blatantly were. I mean, look at Mark and Kim, Jaja, VJ Ja, Sean and Pim, Push and Jui, New and Now, Kwan, Pancake and Pae, Note and Poo, and the list goes on. Even if Matt and Songkran were third parties, they will never admit it. Even if they don't, nothing is going to happen. Life will move on. Anyway, whether they cheated or not, they're in a new relationship now, you reap what you sow.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Every news channel talking about the timeline

Mint C is getting bash like crazy. Ugh

Quote: so bad, you guys dont deserve the status of nangek. The whole gang is horrible. I want to change the status of this gang.

Quote: [pic of strawberries] since Mark and Kim, causing riffs in the gangs.

Quote: such lies, tag the channel to get this "crazy girl"to write some scripts because lately their lakorn sucks. Seems successful? (Sarcasm)

Quote: busybody old hag

Quote: no no, leave Taew and Mew out, they're still sweet.

Quote: are the strawberries delicious Mint?

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
Haha, Matt fans, is that Matt's hand in Songkran's photo?

And wow! The conincidence of using the same phrase? Haha.

Too bad Matt's boyfriend can't say much. Haha.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
She meant she didn't know him on a personal level during all those times people were suggesting they were meeting. But anything else after is bad.

I love Matt, and I still do. However, hopefully this is enough drama for her to back off whatever relationship SK and her was starting to possibly build.

Chippy should've stayed quiet. Doing your 2 cents wont make you look favorable either.

Thai celebrities and their love for Hi-So guys/lovers is always interesting to see. The timing of everything is bad and only supports the rumors that infidelity led to the divorce but I think he was always a rich dick.

I feel bad for Mint being caught up in all this. Sure, she might be the common factor in their relationships but I don't think home girl will be dumb enough to hook up one of her best friends with her boyfriend separated husband who has a kid. If that was the case, I doubt Aff will be so friendly with Mint still. Mint's and Aff's relationship still seems genuine bc of the years they may of been together in public due to how long Mint was with Pupa still when they were married.

Matt should speak up for the sake of her friend being dragged. I'm sure they're taking behind the scenes and she apologetic but the public needs to hear it. I don't she's resilient to public opinions of her and Janie's has worse publicity yet she's still made money staying relevant with acting.

SK needs to just stick to being single and don't mess with Ch3 females.

Where can i find the pic of the hand everyone is talking about lol

Btw why did they bring up kim and mark? Sidenote- mark and Mint's mom screwed up not Mint. Kimmy and Mint obviously for estranged bc of mark and Mint's broken friendship due to that. Which i feel obviously distanced yaya and Mint bc yaya and kimmy best friends

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, it's on my YouTube feed lol. This is a juicy topic. Everyone wants a piece of it. I wonder if the gang knew as well but didn't say anything. They got super close after the break up but they were still good friends. I can see why Mint would get bashed though because she has to a degree knows what is going on after all she's dating the brother. They might not want to out their friend but I believe they know what's going on.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
Songkran loves the attention. Haha. He's always all smiles.

Thank goodness Aff is a wise woman. She did the right thing for herself and child. I mean, just look at the cheater, cheated on her until the very end.

I'm back reading on Twitter. Hahahhahaha! Matt is getting roasted. She could have avoided this but you know what they say.....hahah.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
More Mint bashing:

Quote: matchmaker? Beware of Karma catching up

Quote: such a good liar

Quote: the star of a hundred gang

Quote: ha! My turn now; (speaking as if she's mint) oh my friend is going to be a madamn now. Chali (short for chalida) the pretender, oh sweetheart you did it! You did a fine job, miss 100 gang. For those diehard fans who are going to start bashing me, its ok i totally understand because i used to be those type of fans but not anymore. What kind of person is she, has such thick face. She shoukd had known better and caution her friend or help her find a better solution. Just because you're in the same gang doesn't mean you put her on a silver platter for your bf's brother or encourage her to break up with her bf. What kind of gang is this? Take some strawberries, seems like you love to eat them
(Oh man this brat, so want to smack her)