❤️ Various ET News

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
There's no evidence of anything yet. Right it's all a rumor cus Matt still have not came out to clear anything. We're all waiting so everyone is just expressing their worse case scenario.

Does anyone rember when exactly did her bf broke up with her?
Matt's been single now since I think either May or June, so about 5/6 months now.

- I'm going to keep my theories to myself until someone speaks up, until then she better complete filming for MLFTS with no hitch.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I really can't imagine Matt doing that... but then again when you're heart broken and there's someone who comes in to take care of you, it may lead to falling for them. We'll just wait to see. You can't keep a secret when everyone's got their eyes on you.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Y’all know Matt’s busy in Europe with BazaarThailand. She’s busy making her career. Haha.

~

For me it doesn’t matter who they date or settle with anymore. You just have to accept that it’s life and if it works out, wonderful, if not, leave it and move on to something else. Sometimes someone who looks really awful to many people is actually the best thing to someone, and sometimes someone who’s clean image could be the most horrible person to someone. So, just saying lol.

But perhaps I am naturally drawn to the bad boys. Lmbo!❗❕✔ So I don’t see anything wrong with them. Lol⁉❇✅

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
Matt is taking her precious time talking about this. Maybe there’s nothing to explain cus there’s nothing going on...
or she is thinking " its nobody"s business but mine so i will explain when i feel like" lol
the funny thing is she cant escape thai nosy reporters. they are waiting for her to make an appearance so they can pounce on her.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Nah all Thai celebrities play this game anytime a "scandal" breaks out and they'll wait it out to answer at some event. That way they can jack up their appearance price and the events people will pay cause they know all the ET reporters will go and report on it which brings exposure to their product/company/store whatever.

Notice no one ever puts out a simple press release via their agent like Hollywood folks or even a straight forward interview/phone call. Everything is always revealed at events lol.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Nah all Thai celebrities play this game anytime a "scandal" breaks out and they'll wait it out to answer at some event. That way they can jack up their appearance price and the events people will pay cause they know all the ET reporters will go and report on it which brings exposure to their product/company/store whatever.

Notice no one ever puts out a simple press release via their agent like Hollywood folks or even a straight forward interview/phone call. Everything is always revealed at events lol.
yes so true!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart

The bigger the scandals the more money you make BUT you have to be polite to the medias too else you'll end up like Ploy. :pancarta:

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
The bigger the scandals the more money you make BUT you have to be polite to the medias too else you'll end up like Ploy. :pancarta:
Yeah I was surprised Ploy really got black balled by all the media for the longest time. Goes to show you the media needs stars for their news but the stars need the media too.

Also surprised that they seriously have contracts spelling out this stuff clearly lol. Forgot how I learned it, might've been the Esther and Sean stuff? I think the story went, Esther got paid major bucks by some event to talk about the news but she gave an interview at some other event first cause they paid her more. The 2nd event was mad because they said they had a contract that they would get the story first as an exclusive for their event. So then they asked for their money back or something like that?

xodxo

Lol what a clever way to bank the moolah eh??

Anyways, yes, since everyone’s curious I’m also curious to see what’s the real deal here too. ⛄

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Y’all know Matt’s busy in Europe with BazaarThailand. She’s busy making her career. Haha.

~

For me it doesn’t matter who they date or settle with anymore. You just have to accept that it’s life and if it works out, wonderful, if not, leave it and move on to something else. Sometimes someone who looks really awful to many people is actually the best thing to someone, and sometimes someone who’s clean image could be the most horrible person to someone. So, just saying lol.

But perhaps I am naturally drawn to the bad boys. Lmbo!❗❕✔ So I don’t see anything wrong with them. Lol⁉❇✅
Loool but we were not so wrong about warning precious Aff concerning SongKran especially after his link with Pinky. Look at it now. SongKran loves the attention as well

xodxo

Loool but we were not so wrong about warning precious Aff concerning SongKran especially after his link with Pinky. Look at it now. SongKran loves the attention as well
Ya, but they were very much “in love” so no matter who says what, they’re not going to listen. It’s all part of the human brain, human nature. You don’t know it until you try it. Honestly, we don’t know SK or Aff personally. While it’s true most men get the bad label or short end of the stick (after a fail marriage and relationship) but sure besides a fail marriage,& SK failing to do hubby duty, as a human, he’s not a bad person. I know people say bad boys are terrible beings but no, they’re not to me. Okay~~ let’s say if he went on to father 10 kids and act irresponsibly, then yes that’s a d*ckhead. But SK, didn’t really commit a crime, ya know? Thai media is often nasty and rude, ridicule to celebrities. I still think both Aff and SK are great humans, just not fitting to be together. And I understand that sometimes a fail marriage/relationship leaves people bitter, disappointed at the world, but again it’s life, human nature. I guess look at the bigger picture. I’m not siding with SK or Aff, but I just look at the bigger picture.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Marriage is a complexity in itself. I am not married or anything, so I always wondered what kind of things can make ppl break up/divorce. I thought, if you're married isn't that it? But after watching, My Mister (kdrama), I came to understand the many layers a married couple may have.
When a marriage fails, there really isn't a definitive reason. All we see and hear is SK being an asshole... but do we know WHY he was being like that? What if the reason he's acting like that was a reaction to something that affected him in his marriage? Maybe he wasn't "getting some"? That's a major deal breaker for some people, esp. men.

xodxo

Marriage is a complexity in itself. I am not married or anything, so I always wondered what kind of things can make ppl break up/divorce. I thought, if you're married isn't that it? But after watching, My Mister (kdrama), I came to understand the many layers a married couple may have.
When a marriage fails, there really isn't a definitive reason. All we see and hear is SK being an asshole... but do we know WHY he was being like that? What if the reason he's acting like that was a reaction to something that affected him in his marriage? Maybe he wasn't "getting some"? That's a major deal breaker for some people, esp. men.
Lolol omg :risas3: maybe hahahah it’s that he wasn’t “getting some.”:pancarta:

~

I’m simple. I like to believe that when you are truly in love and have found the person you truly want to be with, “s3x” isn’t everything lol ahahah but that’s just me speaking from a girl’s mind. Lol. Maybe guys like getting “some” more often than us girls lmfao!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yeah I was surprised Ploy really got black balled by all the media for the longest time. Goes to show you the media needs stars for their news but the stars need the media too.

Also surprised that they seriously have contracts spelling out this stuff clearly lol. Forgot how I learned it, might've been the Esther and Sean stuff? I think the story went, Esther got paid major bucks by some event to talk about the news but she gave an interview at some other event first cause they paid her more. The 2nd event was mad because they said they had a contract that they would get the story first as an exclusive for their event. So then they asked for their money back or something like that?
Lol Ploy thought she was the sh*t back then because her rudeness and scandals were making her so much money but she was also dumb. She forgot that its making her money because the media gave her that opportunity. Once she became rude and nasty to their own, they certainly paid her back by exposing her tax cheating scandal then boycott her. She no longer had massive events cus no exposure and she practically disappeared from lakorns. Only a very very small numbers would do her news and those are by her celeb buddies. It's so sad cus she was such a good actress. Janie is lucky and smart in that she disappears after a big scandals and let her gang handle the press first. It wasnt after she cools down that she agrees to events and answers their questions.

Thing about marriage is that there's always one person who goes into it thinking the other person will change "for the better". Such a big misconception! If there's something you dont like about one another should be talked about while dating not after marriage. If there's no compromised then it's better to end it then than after marriage. At least thats my opinion. And never assume the other will just know without communication. Nothing is really "common knowledge"because every family are raised differently.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I married my husband without really dating him. So I went into the marriage without a whole lot of expectation. But marriage takes a lot of work. A lot. If one doesn't have the patience then marriage isn't a thing for them. Compromises also needs to happen, but never lose yourself in the process. Once that happen, then the marriage already take an ugly turn.

And heartache sometimes plays a big role as to how far the couple is willing to make the marriage work. If you are married long enough there's going to be tears of many kind. A marriage to me is not a certainty no matter how much we love that person. Life happens, circumstances change.

As I am approaching my 20 years anniversary...a lesson I learned is to never take anything for granted. Work on the big things and talk over the small things. Forgiveness is key. You may do things that might not mean much but to your spouse it means a lot and vice versa.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I married my husband without really dating him. So I went into the marriage without a whole lot of expectation. But marriage takes a lot of work. A lot. If one doesn't have the patience then marriage isn't a thing for them. Compromises also needs to happen, but never lose yourself in the process. Once that happen, then the marriage already take an ugly turn.

And heartache sometimes plays a big role as to how far the couple is willing to make the marriage work. If you are married long enough there's going to be tears of many kind. A marriage to me is not a certainty no matter how much we love that person. Life happens, circumstances change.

As I am approaching my 20 years anniversary...a lesson I learned is to never take anything for granted. Work on the big things and talk over the small things. Forgiveness is key. You may do things that might not mean much but to your sp:thumbup:ouse it means a lot and vice versa.
Reading you I need advice