❤️ Various ET News

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I don’t know much but Ya is going as a friend of LV.
I think yaya could make it in the international modeling world as well. She has the looks and the height but she has a more girlish look compared to Poo and Davika. Each designer has their own target look so she would be good for those looking for someone more girly and young looking

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Yaya on her way to PFS. What exactly is this fashion week? can anyone tell me
Fashion Week is pretty much when designers/brands present their latest collection to the industry, it gets reviewed by fashion critics, allows for styling teams to seek out potential pieces for their clients (e.g. upcoming Oscars or any red carpet event), also shows what could be the potential trends etc.
There are a lot of fashion weeks worldwide but the ones that get extensively covered are New York, London, Milan and Paris because they're considered the "fashion capitals". It usually happens twice a year because of the change in seasons hence why you'll see a s/s or f/w acronyms which stand for summer/spring & fall/winter for each collection.

- I'm sure there's more to it but that's been my basic understanding of what fashion week is all about.

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Fashion Week is pretty much when designers/brands present their latest collection to the industry, it gets reviewed by fashion critics, allows for styling teams to seek out potential pieces for their clients (e.g. upcoming Oscars or any red carpet event), also shows what could be the potential trends etc.
There are a lot of fashion weeks worldwide but the ones that get extensively covered are New York, London, Milan and Paris because they're considered the "fashion capitals". It usually happens twice a year because of the change in seasons hence why you'll see a s/s or f/w acronyms which stand for summer/spring & fall/winter for each collection.

- I'm sure there's more to it but that's been my basic understanding of what fashion week is all about.
I also learned that those front row spectators pays a lot of money to sit there o_O. Lol must be nice to be rich :pancarta:

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I also learned that those front row spectators pays a lot of money to sit there o_O. Lol must be nice to be rich :pancarta:
*whispers* If I was rich too, you best believe I'd be doing the same thing too lol. Give me a front-row seat to a Elie Saab, Ashi Studio, Ralph & Russo etc show!. That's why being a celeb would be great, you either build a great equation with these designers by wearing their pieces a lot or become an ambassador. The perks are limitless I tell you.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol Bowie said she was just kidding with her friends, shes not pregnant. Geesh not a good joke lol

*whispers* If I was rich too, you best believe I'd be doing the same thing too lol. Give me a front-row seat to a Elie Saab, Ashi Studio, Ralph & Russo etc show!. That's why being a celeb would be great, you either build a great equation with these designers by wearing their pieces a lot or become an ambassador. The perks are limitless I tell you.
Lol i would too!! I was surprised when I learned that because with VS fashion show, it's by invitations only.

scoytt

sarNie Egg

Thank you! This may be rhetorical question so do they use the same venue or is it taken place through out those city? there are so many brands involved

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Lol Bowie said she was just kidding with her friends, shes not pregnant. Geesh not a good joke lol

Lol i would too!! I was surprised when I learned that because with VS fashion show, it's by invitations only.
Is Bowie’s bf a lot younger than her? He look like he’s 20 or 21

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Thank you! This may be rhetorical question so do they use the same venue or is it taken place through out those city? there are so many brands involved
TBH I'm not 100% sure because you will see shows take place where they use the same venue but sometimes a designer may have an outdoors runway which may be located in a different vicinity. As for which brands present at which fashion week, I have no clue. I only know when a designer/brand is presenting their next collection once I start seeing fashion bloggers, I follow tweet or IG about it lol.

scoytt

sarNie Egg
TBH I'm not 100% sure because you will see shows take place where they use the same venue but sometimes a designer may have an outdoors runway which may be located in a different vicinity. As for which brands present at which fashion week, I have no clue. I only know when a designer/brand is presenting their next collection once I start seeing fashion bloggers, I follow tweet or IG about it lol.
That’s ok thanks for reply :)