❤️ Various ET News

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I was surprised too when I was scrolling through IG & saw Mint's update. Congratulations to Margie, I wish her & her fiancee all the best on their journey to becoming Mr & Mrs.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
For those who are interested in CH3 ratings.

The ratings for Lakorns already done airing in 2017

1. Kleun Cheevit - Yaya & Mark

2. Bun Lung Dork Mai - Toey J & Mario

3. Cupids- Chris & PJ

4. Cupids - Cheer & Toey P

5. Por Krua Hua Pah - Preem & Luis Scott

6. Cupids - Toey J & Boy P

7. Buang Hong - Kim & James J

8. Meun Khon La Fark Fah - Matt & Andrew

9. Cupids - Namtarn & Ken P

10. Mia Luang - Jui W & Smart

11. Cupids - Wawwa & Indy

12. Tawan Yor Saeng - Namtarn & Por N

13. Phet Klang Fai - Mew N & Mai

upload_2017-6-16_10-7-27.png

credit Pantip Thai Forum CH3

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Awww...can't believe Margie is engaged. Just seemed like the other day when I was watching her first lakorn. Congrats to the couple. Disneyland seemed like a carefree place to propose too. So sweet to see them all grow up and about to settle down.

little22

sarNie Juvenile
ive been watching news about Poo. I never like her as an actress but she's pretty. And top of that she smart, beautiful inside and out- an ambassader. I like her interviews she has the charm. She's way on top of any actors/actresses that even the popular ones can't even beat. No one thai celebs can't do like she does. I feel very heart felt for what she does. so unselfish person. She's real. I never much said anything about celebs. But I love Poo. And I'm gonna follow her work/news.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
ive been watching news about Poo. I never like her as an actress but she's pretty. And top of that she smart, beautiful inside and out- an ambassader. I like her interviews she has the charm. She's way on top of any actors/actresses that even the popular ones can't even beat. No one thai celebs can't do like she does. I feel very heart felt for what she does. so unselfish person. She's real. I never much said anything about celebs. But I love Poo. And I'm gonna follow her work/news.
Yeah I've been seeing her news a bit to. Think I just saw an interview with her earlier on workpoint. I've always liked Poo and she did have a troubling past in her youth, but I can look past it because she was young, and young people make mistakes. If it were just an average person, we wouldn't even remember it anymore.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Glad to see she's signed with an international agency now.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Hi folks! Can someone update if Nicole & Num is indeed dating? Or it's just a promotional gimmick for Nikki's new song?
Considering they have been there so long in the industry, I kinda doubt the relationship (if this even exist) since they just give the vibe of old friends/colleagues.

Replies would be so much appreciated

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Hi folks! Can someone update if Nicole & Num is indeed dating? Or it's just a promotional gimmick for Nikki's new song?
Considering they have been there so long in the industry, I kinda doubt the relationship (if this even exist) since they just give the vibe of old friends/colleagues.

Replies would be so much appreciated
I would like to know too. I keep seeing them in pictures together and I don't read/speak Thai but I also keep seeing the heart emoji used in IG comments

NLee

sarNie Egg
Jakjaan Akhamsiri is one of the latest wave of stars to leave channel 7 and go free agent.
I would really like more actors and actresses to go free agent just so that we can get a good mix of pairings. I'm really tired of some of the koo Jin pairings we've had back to back the last couple years. I hope more will do the same.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Here's a new gossip. Some of you probably already heard about it and figured it out.

There's a nang'ek and pra'ek that got caught red handed having an affair by the pra'ek's gf. The gf found out because his manager hates the nang'ek so he sent his assistant to tell the pra'ek's gf. The manager also told his assistant to go tell the assistant of a dj with a big mouth in hope that this dj will lit the fire.

Who are they? Hint

Leading Actress and Actor will have a lakorn together soon.
They worked together before and had an affair before too.
Leading actress is not new but considered a "newbie" at the channel where the actor is a leading star.
The leading actress had beef with the leading actor's general manager
The initial of all three players are M M A

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Here's a new gossip. Some of you probably already heard about it and figured it out.

There's a nang'ek and pra'ek that got caught red handed having an affair by the pra'ek's gf. The gf found out because his manager hates the nang'ek so he sent his assistant to tell the pra'ek's gf. The manager also told his assistant to go tell the assistant of a dj with a big mouth in hope that this dj will lit the fire.

Who are they? Hint

Leading Actress and Actor will have a lakorn together soon.
They worked together before and had an affair before too.
Leading actress is not new but considered a "newbie" at the channel where the actor is a leading star.
The leading actress had beef with the leading actor's general manager
The initial of all three players are M M A
Mario, Mai, Ae Supachai lol.