❤️ Various ET News

honda

sarNie Hatchling
Ceda_lee, do you think you can reach out to the admins for me? I can't log on, it's telling me username/password is incorrect. The reset password option is not working either.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Ceda_lee, do you think you can reach out to the admins for me? I can't log on, it's telling me username/password is incorrect. The reset password option is not working either.
I messaged one of the Admins, but not sure if the message went through.

"Hi there.

A Spicy member reached out to me on asianfuse to ask what is going on with logging in on spicyforum. He/she can't log in & unable to reset password. Can you help?

Thanks in advance!"

Sanasis81

sarNie Egg
Last week Sean posted a pic from honeymoon and travelon his IG https://www.instagram.com/p/BGbp1PvSGsy/ fans are saying he is talking about Esther and Ken P's relationship.

Translation - Before we go, nice to meet, nice to ask, nice to see our happiness and development, see ya next time". P.S. Take care and nice to see you again... see you next time. From Jindachot ‪#‎honeymoonandtravel‬
I was looking forward to Ngao Asoke 2016, since seeing this news of Est and Ken P. I felt so bad for Sean, he loves Est so much that he never love a girl before, the way he protect her but what her mother and her did to him is so terrible, using him to flame and dump him...Now I don't feel like tuning in to Ngao Asoke 2016 anymore, seeing Est Face make me so angry to do something to someone who love u dearly,,,,it will be hard for Sean to heal probably unless he find a person he truly love and want to build a life with,,,he thought Esther was the girl for him,,,,Looking at the pics of them together she seems to love him too but what change her heart??Ngao Asoke 2016 will never be the same now that Est has hurt Sean,,,I hope he will find someone he truly love,,,Stay positive Sean,,,Est's mother is a trouble maker using him for flame and giving him hope then dumped him,,,In my eyes Esther will never be the same,,,Ken P. compare to Sean he is so ugly and plastic surgery person,,,All the pics of Sean and Esther cuddling and being playful, what is she trying to achieve and how can she explain to her fans,,,being sweet with a guy who has feeling for u then dump him for someone else...Like Aom Saharsa or if Lilly Pant is 1 cute and pretty for him but too bad she has a boyfriend already.

Esther and her mother is a repeat of Pancake and her mother just like using Weir to be famous then dumped, Est and her mum used Sean to get famous then dumped when someone else comes along that is better like they trying to get Push because he is taller, White skin but Push wasn't interested or didn't workout so now they dumped Sean for Ken P. because he is taller and White Skin,,,Ken P. compare to Sean, Sean is better looking just because Sean is dark and shorter but he is all natural and better looking, well educate, very smart and intelligent man,,,I hope Esther gets hurt because Ken P. is known to be a womaniser and Ken P. will dumped her for sure...

Step

Mrs James Ma
DJ Push was admitted to hospital as his body temperature were fluctuating. His condition was very serious. He has Pyelonephritis.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Ch3 mv set and slap got negative feedback cos instead of promoting volleyball the girls were flirting with coach.
Mint C said she couldn't be in set and slap mg cos she was busy and not cos of Kim.

I was really surprised to see Preem in the mv instead of Mint. It was 1st time she was in important project. I'm sure Mint is not as busy as Mew and Yaya.

Last edited:

whitedove

sarNie Adult
DJ Push was admitted to hospital as his body temperature were fluctuating. His condition was very serious. He has Pyelonephritis.
Oh my...he was just at Oishi Series Battle today. The heat must have affected his health. :(

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I feel it's a lil of both...She is currently filming 2 lakorn and ch3 or the ladies are going to push the awkardness

Step

Mrs James Ma
A hospital in Korea had uploaded pics of Push and his gf Jui. Push said he was there to redo his eyes. He said he got surgery done only to his eyes not for his whole face like how people are saying. He gets hurt when they say that. He asked them to not say that.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Thai people are not happy about Ken P dating Esther. So many people bashing her on IG. Esther said she ignores them and not upset with it as she also get wishes so it's ok.

D~D

sarNie Adult
Ch3 decided to record song for "Volleyball World Grand Prize". Narongvit has selected 6 actresses Kim, Yaya, Bella, Prim, Mew,Margie. Kim and Marie already recorded their part
cr narongvit
I know I'm super late in a respond to this but I'm surprise they choose Prim instead of Taew. Anyway, Taew is so busy. :)

This is super CUTE !!!

the game.PNG

Last edited:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Janie and Boom used to run business at same place. They had issues with parking space for their customers. At the end Janie paid 3 million baht to Boom to move out. Now Boom will move out.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Thai people are not happy about Ken P dating Esther. So many people bashing her on IG. Esther said she ignores them and not upset with it as she also get wishes so it's ok.
Commenting on this, Esther was also present at Oishi Series Battle the other day representing Team U-Prince. When it's time to introduce themselves one by one, all the other actors and actresses received loud squealing and cheering, but it was uncomfortably silent when it was Esthe'r's turn. Makes me wonder if her fans were even there.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Awwww. So sorry for her. Why are people bashing her just because she's dating Ken P.?! Unless I'm missing something here? Sorry I don't understand Thai... Yup the best thing to do is just ignore the bashers. Can't believe people nowadays have the guts to spend their time bashing someone on social media. It is none of anyone's business on who someone dates...

Step

Mrs James Ma
Long story. Fans are not supporting her much after the controversy. I don't feel sorry for. I feel sorry for Sean though. Esther and her mom wanted her to be koo jin with Push. Her mom didn't like Sean from the beginning and tried for Push. Esther's mom had small argument with Sean's mom. Now dating Ken like nothing happened after using Sean for fame.
Awwww. So sorry for her. Why are people bashing her just because she's dating Ken P.?! Unless I'm missing something here? Sorry I don't understand Thai... Yup the best thing to do is just ignore the bashers. Can't believe people nowadays have the guts to spend their time bashing someone on social media. It is none of anyone's business on who someone dates...