❤️ Various ET News

Sanasis81

sarNie Egg
Long story. Fans are not supporting her much after the controversy. I don't feel sorry for. I feel sorry for Sean though. Esther and her mom wanted her to be koo jin with Push. Her mom didn't like Sean from the beginning and tried for Push. Esther's mom had small argument with Sean's mom. Now dating Ken like nothing happened after using Sean for fame.
Well explain, if she was dating Ken because she like him at first then tell Sean that I have someone else instead of encourage the love that Sean had for her to go on and give him hope that there might be something for them in the future...that is why I dislike Esther giving someone who u know loves u very much a false hope is misleading and plus Sean has been so good to her,,,,Just like Pancake and her mom said she never date Weir...

saki

sarNie Adult
Lol some moms are crazy. They always interfere in their daughters' career like the moms themselves are the N'ek. And instead of stopping them, daughters also join hands with them.
Yeah I agree, I think some of the mom's make it worse when they do that. I think the daughters have no choice but to side with their mom but it really does bad for them when they get dragged into the problem. It happened to Mint and now it looks like Esther's mom is doing it too.

I don't think Esther's mom understands that you can't force someone to be someone else's koojin it doesn't work that way. Usually people become koojin if they have good chemistry (usually the best) and if they become popular with fans. they don't become koojin because the n'eks mommy says so lol :D

Step

Mrs James Ma
Idk if their moms forced their daughters. If they did not stop moms, I think they also wanted same so let their mom do what they want. They are not kids to blindly follow parents order. They are in ET for so long they are not weak to easily be forced.
Esther's mom did not force her opinion on Esther. Cos they both didn't like Sean from the beginning. They both used Sean. Fans shipped them off screen also and cos of that SeanEst got many work. They used him for success but also trying for Push is mean. I agree with the last line. That's why Mint's mom couldn't force Mark to be with her daughter and Esther's mom couldn't make her koo jin with Push even after trying soooo hard.
Yeah I agree, I think some of the mom's make it worse when they do that. I think the daughters have no choice but to side with their mom but it really does bad for them when they get dragged into the problem. It happened to Mint and now it looks like Esther's mom is doing it too.
I don't think Esther's mom understands that you can't force someone to be someone else's koojin it doesn't work that way. Usually people become koojin if they have good chemistry (usually the best) and if they become popular with fans. they don't become koojin because the n'eks mommy says so lol :D

Last edited:

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol some moms are crazy. They always interfere in their daughters' career like the moms themselves are the N'ek. And instead of stopping them, daughters also join hands with them.
Thank you for the explanation. Ouch. I can't believe these types of incidents happen in Thai ET. And they even tried Push too?! (But he's with Jui already) A koojin must not be forced. A parent must be supportive and not interfere with their children's careers.
As for Mark and Mint, I never knew that type of issue also happened to them, what I only knew was the 'bashing'(the one in LINE). So that's why a Mark-Mint reunion is highly unlikely for now... I wonder if they are even civil with one another. Really feel bad that these kinds of issues exist.
Using someone for fame is so wrong in all levels. In order to succeed one must work hard and be professional with everyone and I think celebs can succeed with the right attitude and hard work. I'd rather be open to be paired and work with anyone than using someone for my own benefit.

Last edited:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Idk if Esther has fans on her own cos her fan base came from Leh Ratree and they used to be SeanEst FC. After the incident took Sean' s side cos he is a gentleman. They do support Esther but not like before. Sean requested fans to support her too though. I'm just happy to know fans chose right side this time.
Commenting on this, Esther was also present at Oishi Series Battle the other day representing Team U-Prince. When it's time to introduce themselves one by one, all the other actors and actresses received loud squealing and cheering, but it was uncomfortably silent when it was Esthe'r's turn. Makes me wonder if her fans were even there.

Step

Mrs James Ma
SeanEst were in Boy's Paradise and Push was in Perfect Match with Mook in Ugly Duckling Series. And Esther's mom promoted her and Push. She even cropped Sean from poster in her IG. Esther was talking about Push, giving him all attention during promotions instead to Sean.
Thank you for the explanation. Ouch. I can't believe these types of incidents happen in Thai. ET. And they even tried Push too?! (But he's with Jui already) A koojin must not be forced. A parent must be supportive and not interfere with their children's careers.
As for Mark and Mint, I never knew that type of issue also happened to them, what I only knew was the 'bashing'(the one in LINE). So that's why a Mark-Mint reunion is highly unlikely for now... I wonder if they are even civil with one another. Really feel bad that these kinds of issues exist.
Using someone for fame is so wrong in all levels. In order to succeed one must work hard and be professional with everyone and I think celebs can succeed with the right attitude and hard work. I'd rather be open to be paired and work with anyone than using someone for my own benefit.

saki

sarNie Adult
Idk if their moms forced their daughters. If they did not stop moms, I think they also wanted same so let their mom do what they want. They are not kids to blindly follow parents order. They are in ET for so long they are not weak to easily be forced.
Esther's mom did not force her opinion on Esther. Cos they both didn't like Sean from the beginning. They both used Sean. Fans shipped them off screen also and cos of that SeanEst got many work. They used him for success but also trying for Push is mean. I agree with the last line. That's why Mint's mom couldn't force Mark to be with her daughter and Esther's mom couldn't make her koo jin with Push even after trying soooo hard.
Can you tell me what happened? I never knew Mint's mom was forcing Mark to be with Mint...I thought Mint had a boyfriend (who she is still with up to now?) and that was why she didn't want to appear with Mark during promotions or something? Then I saw the article where Mint's mom said something mean about Mark, then Mark tweeted back then it all went from there. When I read these things I wonder if they're true or just made up -just like that article about Kim and the bag stuff made up to make her look bad.

I do feel bad for Sean. Maybe he can pair off with someone else. I don't think Push and Esther match IMHO, but I am more concerned with Sean doing well. If Esther and her mom did that to him then he's better of without her.

Sanasis81

sarNie Egg
If
SeanEst were in Boy's Paradise and Push was in Perfect Match with Mook in Ugly Duckling Series. And Esther's mom promoted her and Push. She even cropped Sean from poster in her IG. Esther was talking about Push, giving him all attention during promotions instead to Sean.

If Est didn't like Sean, why give him hope and misleading him and to used someone for fame is so misleading and mean, if its not for Sean, she would never become well known,,,none of her drama with other P'ek or Push is popular now,,,when she was with channel 3, she wasn't well known or famous until she is in a drama with Sean...Not of her dramas is popular or likable now but only the dramas with Sean,,,

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Haha and yet it's the PushMook pair that became the most popular one.

The silence that time was really uncomfortable! There were less popular and new actors on that stage and yet they were getting more support than her. I was trying to gauge Push's reaction since he's her n'ek in U-Prince but the vids were too far away to make anything.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Lydia and Matthew welcomed first born baby Dylan Deane.

This is such a cute photo!

Credit: Lydia & Matthew IG

As for the conversation going on about Mark and Mint on the previous comments, Mint's mother said that it was Mark's managers that wanted Mint and her mother to go along with them, even though they didn't like both the mother and daughter. Mint's mother didn't force Mint on Mark and this whole koojin stuff. Instead they went along with it because they didn't want there to be more problems between both parties.
And I'm glad that Mint was not in the Volleyball MV. It was terrible, extremely cringeworthy. #sorrynotsorry

Last edited:

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
View attachment 1164
I don't know if this source is reliable!
nooooooooooooo:crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:
i'm so sad. they were so good together i was so sure this is one of those relationships that would last a long time and they will definitely get married. but its good that still remain "best friends". hopefully and there are chances for it to change to "couples" again.....