❤️ Various ET News

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Are you sure Benz Bleach her skin? The majority pictures you seen on IG or FB are photoshopped, everyone has filtered pictures.
The latest dramas of hers I checked one can see she looks lighter. I hope I am wrong and it was just a case "make up" or light

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
The only person i dont like in this "newbie" group is aom. The rest ive become somewhat neutral, Namtarm and Yam would be my fav out of all these girls and are probably the first ones in this group to debut.
I seriously want to see the group in a series toogether though. And want to see them paired up with younger praeks....

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
The girl I see more fire in and that could have been the next Ch3 Aom Phiyada with her authentic Thai appeal and talent was Benz Nutthida. Why the f.ck is she trying so hard and conform Thai industry type of beauty by bleaching her skin ? She does not stand out anymore ! She had such a nice honey skin tone with that lovely face and plump lips ! Anyway among the newbies Ch3 has proposed those latest years I seriously had my eyes on her. But looking at her I knew Ch3 would f.ck up eventually. She got raw talent and had got more than a bland "girl next door" vibe about her. Too bad promising roles and storyline keep getting wasted on non memorable actresses like Diana Flipo, Jeena Yeena and the likes. Benz Nutthida is the perfect pick for the Koo Gum version as "Angsumalin" if there is one 1 day. But I am afraid even that will be missed.
Girl needs to go back to her natural skin tone tho
i dont think Benz was ever signed to ch3 unfortunantly :( she would have been my fave at ch3 if she was. her new lakorn with mono actually looks good though. and about the skin bleaching situation, i dont blame her tbh. i personally have no problem with tanner skim and view it as very beautiful but the girl works in Asia which has the most annoying freaking fetish with white skin. Its easy to say that she shouldnt listen to the haters and just rock her tan skin but in reality it really isnt easy for her. nonetheless, i will be checking out her new lakorm once it airs!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yea, unfortunately I don’t think these newbies will blow up like the 4HJ or SJ groups. The new newbies are big and well known, but they didn’t shake a Thailand like 4HJ and SJ did lol plus these newbies were already in the 20s... it doesn’t sound all that exciting. When Mark and Nadech debuted, they were around 18/19, but both modeled around 17/18 years old. They were major eye candy!! Hahahahahah :D

Then Yaya and Mint were only 15/16!!! Omg!!!!!! How super young and super babies they were!! Those times were the best!!!! The original Mteam and Yadech!!! LOL!!!:risas3::celebrate16:

~~ newbies these days are slightly much older when discovered, and they’re not really shaking Thailand. They didn’t shake Thailand like 4HJ or SJ people! JJ shook Thailand overnight lol ahahhaha but even now, he’s floating around. Idk~~ I feel like I just haven’t seen JJ much around besides his two lakorns with Taew.

Mew was the cutest during the debut. She was so sweet! I still ship her with JJ!! Lol. But, lately, she needs to improve her acting cuz it’s getting dull and boring. Idk if she’ll imrove tremendously in MHIL but I’m still excited for MM.❤✅:)

~

I think Chippy needs to work with Nadech. I can always see Nadech as the greatest pusher. Many girls who’s worked with Nadech has been promoted tremendously and has become much more well known or just seems to have more followers. We need a Nadech and Chippy lakorn. I don’t quite know about Mark and Chippy cuz they don’t seem like they would click?? Lol. Ahaha. Chippy might be too spunky for soft Mark. But I can def see Na and Chippy.

My next dream pairs are Namtarn and Mark & Yam and Mark if possible (even though Yam is getting demoted to supporting or something) she’s so beautiful and glowy!:angel10:

My ultimate dream is to see Mteam reunited. They should seriously. They should. Maybe after they’re already married and sh&ts lol ahahhha maybe some producer will wake up and cast them. Lol. Aha! I’ll still even watch them. Lol. They’re too adorable and precious! :)

~~

I want to see Pajaew work with Mark, the most!!! I just want him to cast Mark in either a very dramatic romance or a very beautiful period theme! I just like Pajaew’s work!! I hope he works with Mark soon!!!

~~

One last note I think Kao S should work with Nadech too. I can see them having chemistry and Na attracting big waves for them. Kao is already a top follower on IG, but she’ll need a great pusher like Na.

~

Okay~~ what did I just write??? Lol :celebrate16: My dream teams!!! Lol. :p;)
Hopefully we will see Nadech with some of the newbies soon! I would totally love to see Chippy and Nadech but that is like basically impossible lol And I feel like Chippy would match Mark more for some reason. Just a feeling though. Chippy is the newbie who has had the most amazing luck with her p'eks so far those being Aum a, Great, Boy (yeah i know lots of people dont like him but this is her p'ek she had the most chemistry with lol), and Pope. However her next p'ek is Puen Khanin :( If she gets confrimed in a 2nd new lakorn and the other p'ek is like Puen, it means Ch3 aint interested in pushing Chippy just like they did to Namtarn.

If any of these newbies get to have a chance with Nadech, it would most likely be Diana. She is already starting to work with the other A-listers like Great and JMa. I can see her next p'ek being Nadech or Mark. However, i domt think she deserves to work witj the top 2 p'eks. I feel like Kao should have a chance first since shes a better actress, has more screen presence, and a prettier in my opinion. Plus she is petite so she will make those boys looks really tall

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
View attachment 27550
Question Time! Im curious which of these newbie actresses you guys like the most, which ones you are okay with, and which ones you guys dislike?

I personally really like Chippy, Kao, and Namtarn the most from the newbies and recently have really started liking Patricia too! Im okay with Nycha, Diana, Yeena, and Yam. Yam needs better lakorns :( I dont really like Ice, Wawwa or Richie. I see nothing in them especially Wawwa and Richie.
The newbies I think has the potential to grow is Kao and Natalie. These two girls are showing more ranges when they emote. I like Chippy, but she seem to have one farcical expression. I like Namtarn and Patricia too, but they really need better lakorn scripts.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
The newbies I think has the potential to grow is Kao and Natalie. These two girls are showing more ranges when they emote. I like Chippy, but she seem to have one farcical expression. I like Namtarn and Patricia too, but they really need better lakorn scripts.
i agree on everything that you said! Kao for sure has the biggest potential to grow. She just needs to get versatile roles. That all i ask for for her and also good p'eks like Great. I like Natalie too. She was good in Rak Rai but i havent seen anithing else of hers. Yeah Chip needs to work om her facial exoressions. She has good acreen presence and has a funny personality off screen so she justs to improve on her acting. So far shes only been given really dramatic roles and she was okay in those but she excelled the most in her rom-ckm with Boy where she played a funnier and sassy girl. she needs more roles like that before she starts playing those dramatic roles again. the girl isnt even 5 years into her career and she already has 2 slap and kiss lakorns under her belt lol

Im super excited for Pats next lakorn with Alek T! The storyline sounds amazing and really interesting. Plus her and Alek look really nice together. This is her chance to improve right now so i hope she gets it right. I love her off screen personality too. Shes so chill and sweet

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Its not wrong to want to blend in or follow trend. I mean look at light people in the Western world who wanted to be tan. Every summer i see fair skinned (Caucasian and Asian Americans) sunbathing or buying bronzer so that they can "bring some colors" to their fair skin. Why? Because tan is to western world just like how whitening is to Asia Asian. In Asia you hear "you're so dark" but here in America i hear "you're so pale". Wonder when we'll just hear "you look lovely" regardless of fair or tan.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Its not wrong to want to blend in or follow trend. I mean look at light people in the Western world who wanted to be tan. Every summer i see fair skinned (Caucasian and Asian Americans) sunbathing or buying bronzer so that they can "bring some colors" to their fair skin. Why? Because tan is to western world just like how whitening is to Asia Asian. In Asia you hear "you're so dark" but here in America i hear "you're so pale". Wonder when we'll just hear "you look lovely" regardless of fair or tan.
I agree. Nothing wrong with wanting to fit in especially if it makes you happier that way

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Kao and Natalie are cute. Natalie has been around for a while though but i felt like she's not being promoted. Sad though cus she's cute.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Kao and Natalie are cute. Natalie has been around for a while though but i felt like she's not being promoted. Sad though cus she's cute.
Natalie has? I didn’t notice her until that lakorn with Mai. Did she started around the same time as Patricia? It looks like they starring to promote her a little more this year. I want to see her more.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
i agree on everything that you said! Kao for sure has the biggest potential to grow. She just needs to get versatile roles. That all i ask for for her and also good p'eks like Great. I like Natalie too. She was good in Rak Rai but i havent seen anithing else of hers. Yeah Chip needs to work om her facial exoressions. She has good acreen presence and has a funny personality off screen so she justs to improve on her acting. So far shes only been given really dramatic roles and she was okay in those but she excelled the most in her rom-ckm with Boy where she played a funnier and sassy girl. she needs more roles like that before she starts playing those dramatic roles again. the girl isnt even 5 years into her career and she already has 2 slap and kiss lakorns under her belt lol

Im super excited for Pats next lakorn with Alek T! The storyline sounds amazing and really interesting. Plus her and Alek look really nice together. This is her chance to improve right now so i hope she gets it right. I love her off screen personality too. Shes so chill and sweet
I haven’t seen mich of Chippy lakorns yet. Will check out the one with Boy when I have time. Kao has been given diverse roles. She was bad ass in those teen roles. She has shown more ability in the acting than some seniors. I look forward to her lakorn with Great the most. As for Pat, I hope she improves in the lakorn with Alex. That one seem like a complex character for her.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Natalie has? I didn’t notice her until that lakorn with Mai. Did she started around the same time as Patricia? It looks like they starring to promote her a little more this year. I want to see her more.
After, Maybe she started like 2-3 years ago? Her first lakorn was Dao Lohng Fah Pupah See Ngern with Denkhun. I guess she's been getting like 1 lakorn a year, just not memorable.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
After, Maybe she started like 2-3 years ago? Her first lakorn was Dao Lohng Fah Pupah See Ngern with Denkhun. I guess she's been getting like 1 lakorn a year, just not memorable.
She was really pretty in DLFP, but I didn’t care for Denkhun much. If Natalie started 2 or 3 years ago, she’s still considered a newbie, right?

spanky

sarNie OldFart
My bias is Kao... ....she has impressed me...her gmm roles has been unconventional.

HUMAN

I didn't care for the o-neg story...Saw the last 2 ep and she wowed me and I tried out her other lakorns and been a fan.

I find the characters she had played...are very human...not a n'k ..n'k

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
My bias is Kao... ....she has impressed me...her gmm roles has been unconventional.

HUMAN

I didn't care for the o-neg story...Saw the last 2 ep and she wowed me and I tried out her other lakorns and been a fan.

I find the characters she had played...are very human...not a n'k ..n'k
That's the thing about gmm25 lakorns, they are very human. I guess that's why im not a fan lol. I like the eyerolling unrealistic type of story lol.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
I guess if Matt doesn’t come out soon to discuss the rumor, the reporters will stalk Mint and Taew next. Lol
Honestly, Matt doesn't even need to give an answer. It's her business. I hope she doesn't...lol. That would piss off those stupid, nosy reporters even more.
Let's just hope that Mint doesn't have any events before Matt returns.
Matt will have a presscon on 11/07. Lucky Taew and Mint lol

She's a no-filter so, let's see what will happen. Her recent IG posts after the news with Songkran, got 1k+ comments. The first one had 2k, and her replies were reported in some news site. (I still don't know/understand what she said, tho.)

From Matt's FC:
http://www.instagram.com/p/BpwFSnglHYt