❤️ Various ET News

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I saw that post about her father passing. He’s been in the hospital for quite awhile. My condolences to Sammie.

Oh Aff and her ex-husband is finally divorced.
Funny how Janie attended Aff Wedding and now it is the reverse just Aff is divorced

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Gypsy said that before Sean and Pim started filming, he reassured Gypsy that she has nothing to worry about. So she didn’t think much of it. But then he started changing and things went down hill. They separated two months ago. She said that they broke up for many reasons and a 3rd person is one of it.

Gypsy said there’s not much to be said, just look at what’s being displayed and you’ll see it yourself. I’m guessing she’s referring to all the photos and messages that Sean and Pim are sharing. Sean sure didn’t wait for things to be more chill between him and Gypsy before he started posting sweet posts.

You can tell that she’s hurt badly. When the reporters started asking her questions, she looked uncomfortable and sad.
Pim is going to be in more lakorns still so karma will be happy knocking on Sean's door. Some say, you lose the person the same way you get them. Not sure how true it is but some sayings are cute.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Pim’s career at ch7 is going to die if she keeps getting rumors like this. The elders is not gonna like it.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
Just curious, is Taew still with her boyfriend Arch? Maybe they want to keep their personal relationships private, but I don’t see much post or news about her bf.

I came across this question because Taew and James are really close and comfortable with each other, like real comfortable. I remember seeing some cute clips and photos of them during an AIS event.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Just curious, is Taew still with her boyfriend Arch? Maybe they want to keep their personal relationships private, but I don’t see much post or news about her bf.

I came across this question because Taew and James are really close and comfortable with each other, like real comfortable. I remember seeing some cute clips and photos of them during an AIS event.
Yea they are still very much together. James is very personal with his nangeks. Lol he's like that with Bella too. I think they both see him like an adorable little brother. Ji is such a baby that i just want to wrap him up and take him home!! Lol can't wait to see him and Mew. Lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

Yes they are still together and going strong! She actually posted a picture with him a couple of weeks ago and she got lots of hate from JiTaew fans. Taew isnt the type to post many pictures with her BF.

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
I heard the dowry for Janie was 20 laan. I did the conversion into USD and it was a little over 600,000. I'm surprised she even got that much after her history of men. I saw their Q & A video and she doesn't even know him that well lol and she sounded really self-absorbed. and for the guests I didn't see much of the older generation stars just the overrated 4 Hua jai stars as if she enjoys having cliques.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
Yea they are still very much together. James is very personal with his nangeks. Lol he's like that with Bella too. I think they both see him like an adorable little brother. Ji is such a baby that i just want to wrap him up and take him home!! Lol can't wait to see him and Mew. Lol
Lol good to know. I love the way they interact, he reminds me of a teddy bear.

Yes they are still together and going strong! She actually posted a picture with him a couple of weeks ago and she got lots of hate from JiTaew fans. Taew isnt the type to post many pictures with her BF.
That’s good though! Not many people do that, and I think it’s cool. I’m just curious lol imagine if Taew and James had a shot at love, they’ll be so cute together.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Lol good to know. I love the way they interact, he reminds me of a teddy bear.

That’s good though! Not many people do that, and I think it’s cool. I’m just curious lol imagine if Taew and James had a shot at love, they’ll be so cute together.
i am a JiTaew shipper as well and i find their off screen interactions very sweet but as long as Taew is happy with Arch i dont care who she is with. I hate when fans cant differentiate between reality and work

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
I asked myself the same thing. Because I still like her as an actress. As much as I can’t stand her real life drama, I am a fan of her dramas, get it?
After knowing about her real life drama, I can’t watch her as a nang’ek anymore. I couldn’t finish her drama with Aum. I use to really like Janie. She was one of the first actress I liked. Her lakorn with J Jetrin and Andrew made me a fan of hers. Now, I just can’t look pass all the drama she creates.

Another star that I can’t watch anymore is Kwan. I loved this girl back then, and then all of her rumors/drama. It just ruined this picture perfect nang’ek image I had in my mind. Lol I know it sounds weird, but I’m sad that this has happened.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
After knowing about her real life drama, I can’t watch her as a nang’ek anymore. I couldn’t finish her drama with Aum. I use to really like Janie. She was one of the first actress I liked. Her lakorn with J Jetrin and Andrew made me a fan of hers. Now, I just can’t look pass all the drama she creates.
I'm with you on that. I cant see Pinky as a nangek either.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

Another star that I can’t watch anymore is Kwan. I loved this girl back then, and then all of her rumors/drama. It just ruined this picture perfect nang’ek image I had in my mind. Lol I know it sounds weird, but I’m sad that this has happened.
i am kind of like that and then sometimes im not. if i genuinely feel like that person is just not a nice person or i get bad vibes from them then i wont watch them anymore for example Pim. But sometimes if i feel like that person just made a big mistake and has changed or i dont think they are a bad person usually then i will put it aside