❤️ Various ET News

rae

sarNie Adult
Urg....ch3 is being annoying.....they are taking ans blocking older lakorn from YT.....

Reruns

Their current line up suck...
Ugh, I hate how they run their YouTube channel, when fansubs started directly adding cc subs to the videos ch3 upload so that they don't get anymore copyright infringement notices, ch3 would take down those episodes anyway and re-upload when they do reruns. Ugh, fansubs help spread the content to a wider audience but all they care about is people using their app.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Ch3 is ridiculous, I've hated what they've done since they started ch3plus. I've got a list of grievances. Their library on that website sucks too. Seems very money hungry to force people to pay premium for stock and really old lakorns. I'd even pay for stupid premium if they had a complete library of lakorns but they don't.

nat12

sarNie Adult
It’s sad that people would rather pay to watch Ch3 old lakorn than watch their current ones for free.

Ch3+ no longer highlights its Top 10 shows weekly - they just reduce it to Top 5. Which is so obvious that the top 3 every week are their current lakorn. The last time they highlighted their weekly top 10, the list had both versions of BPS (and both had been there for almost 2 months straight), Roy Leh Marnya, Krong Karm, and Padiwarada.

I don’t get Ch3. If they can’t hire people to sub their shows, at least free up the opportunity for fans to help sub them! Their own stars have personal YouTube channels where they ensure that their videos are subbed. If their own YouTube channels do better, than what is the point of being contracted to Ch3? Does Ch3 want to wait till their own stars leave before they realise they need to do something (like a lot of things)?

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
About Kwan, she hired a nanny to take care of her elderly dog. The dog has a few health issues.

On the first night, the nanny noticed that the dog was bleeding from it's private area and thought it was having it's period. She notified Kwan and was told to take it to the vets. Kwan was out of town. Anyway, so the vets have a pet ambulance (I guess) and the dog was picked up. Instead of the going with the dog the nanny went back to sleep.

The dog was bleeding because it was dehydrated among other health issues...

It became drama because Kwan fired the nanny and said her dog almost died. The nanny was trying to defend herself by saying the dog was already sick before she took the job etc. I guess it's drama because Kwan refused payment.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Dan W. Put a ring on it

Krating and ball....scandal for fraud...? Ig post

Thai lakorns ch7 or ch 3 has no lakorn that is entertaining to me.

Ch7 failed and now is posting back on YT...ch3 is doing the opposite

Also wth with no Eng sub? Like why? 2 decent size company and they are incapable and incompetent on providing eng sub?

One31 and Gmmtv at least have 1-3 lakorn that catches my interest

Last edited:

bit

sarNie Adult
Dan W. Put a ring on it

Krating and ball....scandal for fraud...? Ig post

Thai lakorns ch7 or ch 3 has no lakorn that is entertaining to me.

Ch7 failed and now is posting back on YT...ch3 is doing the opposite

Also wth with no Eng sub? Like why? 2 decent size company and they are incapable and incompetent on providing eng sub?

One31 and Gmmtv at least have 1-3 lakorn that catches my interest
That 3d forex thing had far and wide reach, Krathing seems to be one of the team leader

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Ch3 just getting hit left and right with their stars getting into fraud scandals.

Hasn't Krating been doing pretty well and scoring lead roles? Poor Kao, isn't she doing a new one with him? Ball, although not leading roles, gets consistent supporting roles frequently.

bit

sarNie Adult
Ch3 just getting hit left and right with their stars getting into fraud scandals.

Hasn't Krating been doing pretty well and scoring lead roles? Poor Kao, isn't she doing a new one with him? Ball, although not leading roles, gets consistent supporting roles frequently.
In case of Krathing, he was said to have returned most of his downline ‘investment’ money, so that is why the prosecutor office not pursuing him

nat12

sarNie Adult
Man… Krating is just hit badly with this. He has two lakorn currently on air and currently shooting one with Kao? The online news today is just full of his news.

Ch3 management executives went to seek clarification from the authorities as to whether Krating is being officially investigated. Apparently, his name is not on the lists of people currently being investigated.

Krating also issued a statement about this issue. I can’t remember where else I read, but he might appear on Hone Krasae tomorrow regarding this. Maybe with Ball too.

With his photos appearing in articles everywhere, and I can’t read Thai… I almost got a heart attack a moment ago when one of the articles had photos of Nine too. Turned out he just commented on Krating IG, likely as encouragement.

I think Ch3 seeking clarification from the authorities is not just because of Krating and Ball.They would be interested to know who else might be involved cos it would affect the whole company.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
So it is under investigation. Krating said he has no involvement. He has a rep and said he'll cooperate

There is some conflict evidence....the FB has Krating name....but the Police officer said there isn't his name on his paper/evidence

They said possibilities....."investment" has been returned

They said lots of Dara names....krating GF is on it....gmmtv

There another dara...he invested by himself and didn't invite anyone....at the beginning he earned money and then it got fishy....I didn't do anything because I was really embarrassed. He'll cooperate with the police

byebye

sarNie OldFart
So it is under investigation. Krating said he has no involvement. He has a rep and said he'll cooperate

There is some conflict evidence....the FB has Krating name....but the Police officer said there isn't his name on his paper/evidence

They said possibilities....."investment" has been returned

They said lots of Dara names....krating GF is on it....gmmtv

There another dara...he invested by himself and didn't invite anyone....at the beginning he earned money and then it got fishy....I didn't do anything because I was really embarrassed. He'll cooperate with the police

That's crazy...like a domino effect. Krating has a lot of potential at channel 3 though. He was getting roles left and right. One of their promising stars. Until it all comes out we still don't know how many celebrities are involed.

*DramaCuties*

sarNie Egg
Wow.. It will be no surprise if there are a lot of celeb get involved in those "investment" thing. This kind of "investment" invite people to join right? The more people join the more they will get. So definitely a lot of people will be involve. The question is whether they know it is a fraud or not. There are similar cases happen in my country too. Majority people dont know that this kind of "investment" are a fraud. They only look how they earn a lot at the beginning and think that this kind of investment are legit and start to invite their family and friends to join.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
I watched the Hone Krasae interview with Krating and Ball. He started investing because of his girlfriend’s sister’s husband. He originally invested in 100,000 baht and it was a 60/40 split on the profits. He thought it was too good to be true, but he met the folks involved, visited their office and even hung out with them. He said it seemed very legit, up until 3 years ago when he stopped getting a return on investment.

He also made it clear that he didn’t recruit people. Him and his friends would have conversations on what they’re investing etc, and he mentioned what he was doing and his return on investment. They were interested and used his referral code to sign up

He said he spoke to everyone else and no one in his down line was getting anything back, so he took it as a lost. He didn’t file a police report or speak on it. He said he didn’t think much of it until it became this big.
He also said he’ll quit acting and leave ch 3 if they find him guilty, because he says he’s a victim too. He apologizes for not speaking up sooner, and that’s a mistake he admits to.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
If Krating is not being investigated then he should be ok. From what he said, it seems from his side it was just a regular investment like so many others. His first red flag should have been where he thought it was too good to be true. Isn't more supposed to come out on the 26th or is that just to determine Pinky's involvement. This is more interesting than any lakorn. I'm following how this unfold.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Krating & Ball will be investigated either way since DSI needs to verify if they're involved in the money laundering.

Forex 3D is actually not about trading at all. It's money laundering in disguise. So, yes they will be investigated.

They would be considered victims if they only invested without recruiting. But there's a thin line between, recruiting and just "casual conversation" about it that leads to joining.

Also, if they didn't receive extra money aside from their profits through the investments, then it means they weren't involved in the laundering.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Fb: PRANG & PANJUN

Prang & Panjun :love: is the ship sailing again?

They just shared a pic together and the fans from their ship are cheering for them since both are currently single.
They have 2 lakorns together

But both are good friends.....prang just got out of a long term relationship....she taking her time

But happiness to both in whatever

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Ball and krating went on the show w/num

Krating said.....he is willing to show all his bank records

They are both saying.....similar story....invested 3 years ago....had a return in the beginning....then lost

Krating & ball- if I am really wrong. I will quit ET. I want to apologize. If I'm wrong, I take all fault. Anyone can contact Me.... I'm not in hiding. I'm sorry if I shared or mentioned it to other people. I didn't know it was a scam.....I will take all fault if there is....

Recommendation vs. Inviting

So this FB page....posting...no one knows who created a page...don't know the validation.....or how use of actual evidences

No one file of lost of money against them...both guy said they open all their records in bank, dm for investigation.....

Just a snippet...

I had a similar situation. My friend invited me to do this app to earn money with receipts image. Earn more when you invite ppl. I did it because I trust her. I shared it and my sister in law was like... you got hack? As far as I know...it isn't a scam....but I rarely used it

Last edited:

nat12

sarNie Adult
Fb: PRANG & PANJUN

Prang & Panjun :love: is the ship sailing again?

They just shared a pic together and the fans from their ship are cheering for them since both are currently single.
Saw Punjan posted the photo with Prang but didn’t think anything of it. I know it’s cos their lakorn (with Boy & Namtarn) will be on air soon. But it’s cute to see this reaction to them together.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Feels like Krating & Ball are just guilty of being young, naive and greedy honestly. Just like most people want to make money fast and easy. I mean, with experience they should know that easy profit come at a very high price… but they are only in their mid-20s still. How young were they when they got into this?

Just look at the whole crypto thing. I don’t know how many arguments I’ve had with acquaintances that the whole concept seems shady. I know I have low appetite for risk, so I wouldn’t even try this thing.