❤️ Various ET News

nat12

sarNie Adult
The productions involve only chance are if she got release on bail while waiting her case to be heard in court, and that also come with the risk of people not wanting to watch the show because of her.

Plan B, they need to recast or change the storyline to get her out of the show.
The show is already done and just waiting to be on air though. How significant is Pinky’s character to the show? Does she appear on many scenes? If it’s still feasible, they could re-edit to minimise her appearance.

I think all they can do right now is just wait and see.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
So far, no one has mentioned they'll recast her. One of the lakorns is pretty much 80% completed. If they take out her character or re-cast, they'll have to reshoot the whole thing. Which will cost time and money.

From what I watched on, (ReungRaoChaoNi, AmarinTV, Chae... etc) Pinky (and her mom) is a shareholder of one of the businesses that belong to the guy that founded Forex 3D. That business (and many of the others that belong to him) is said to be used in money laundering. This might be the main reason she'll be in the slammer for a while. I think we'll find out at the end of this week.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Damn

Craziness

They can just recast another actor for the character

An actor died and was replaces with another

I know the situation was different with a death....

x0unerthanlater

They might just have someone who has a similar figure do a stand in. Like showing only from the back. At least for P'Chords lakorn. I think she has a few queues left.

*DramaCuties*

sarNie Egg
They will not re cast if the drama almost or already done filming. Besides wasting time and money, the other actors already have their own schedules too. Its just nearly impossible. Like how?? Unless everyone involve agree to do all the filming again, its just not possible. Maybe like ppl already mentioned here, the team might just edit her out etc to minimized her appearance without interrupting the flow of the story. Let just wait and hope the best for every production that cast pinky in their drama.

nat12

sarNie Adult
From what I watched on, (ReungRaoChaoNi, AmarinTV, Chae... etc) Pinky (and her mom) is a shareholder of one of the businesses that belong to the guy that founded Forex 3D. That business (and many of the others that belong to him) is said to be used in money laundering. This might be the main reason she'll be in the slammer for a while. I think we'll find out at the end of this week.
If money-laundering is involved then no wonder the authorities could have put so much effort and time investigating it. Just that it was a Ponzi scheme that scammed a lot of people is bad enough. But money-laundering means that there could be other criminal elements involved. That’s worse.

x0unerthanlater

If money-laundering is involved then no wonder the authorities could have put so much effort and time investigating it. Just that it was a Ponzi scheme that scammed a lot of people is bad enough. But money-laundering means that there could be other criminal elements involved. That’s worse.

The weird thing was that, the account that ppl were getting paid from was not from Forex. It comes from the other affiliated businesses. And the money that ppl put into Forex was being used to financially support other investment ventures. That's why the 19 ppl in custody right now are held without bail. Too much money involved.

nat12

sarNie Adult
The weird thing was that, the account that ppl were getting paid from was not from Forex. It comes from the other affiliated businesses. And the money that ppl put into Forex was being used to financially support other investment ventures. That's why the 19 ppl in custody right now are held without bail. Too much money involved.
The amount is bad enough. But the shadiness in that investment scheme is what authorities are strict on. You can’t have investors investing in one thing and then pay them from other ventures, and vice-versa, without exactly declaring what those ventures are upfront to investors. All investments have risks, just that risks need to be managed. And if the investors knew from the beginning where their money is going and how they will earn their profits, then they will be able to make better investment decisions.

All this sketchiness makes the accounts not transparent, then when investors lose money they will definitely question and that’s where the authorities will come in. Lack of transparency makes it easy for criminal elements to get involved too, and that is even a bigger mess.

x0unerthanlater

The amount is bad enough. But the shadiness in that investment scheme is what authorities are strict on. You can’t have investors investing in one thing and then pay them from other ventures, and vice-versa, without exactly declaring what those ventures are upfront to investors. All investments have risks, just that risks need to be managed. And if the investors knew from the beginning where their money is going and how they will earn their profits, then they will be able to make better investment decisions.

All this sketchiness makes the accounts not transparent, then when investors lose money they will definitely question and that’s where the authorities will come in. Lack of transparency makes it easy for criminal elements to get involved too, and that is even a bigger mess.
Sad thing is that a lot of ppl who joined the scheme were ppl who knew nothing about trading/investing. They just wanted to make money and thought that with some of these daras advertising for these companies, it must be reliable.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Watched a video saying they don't want to release the 19 people being held because of flight risk and also too much money is involved.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Saw on the news that Yardtip's husband was "involved." I didn't fully catch the how, but something like the big kahuna/CEO of this whole mess transferred one of his penthouses to Yardtip's husband to sell (so acting as a real estate broker? but if he was just the middleman seller I didn't understand why the property had to be under his name?). The CEO did this right before the case blew up and he went on the run. He was transferring ownership of all his properties to keep it from being seized. So then Yardtip's husband had to go through an extensive audit/investigation and he said he was already cleared from being part of the scam.

Anyhow this came out because people were attacking Yardtip for ditching Pinky in her time of need and not helping her out. Some page responded to that by revealing that Yardtip has been helping out Pinky, so much so that she got her husband involved with Pinky's mess and ended up under investigation.

I'm just surprised that Pinky still has hardcore fans that would go after others for not supporting her publicly even though she's alleged to have cheated tons of people out of a lot of money. I hope that Pinky didn't engineer that situation for Yardtip cause that's not a friend worth keeping.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Who needs enemies.... when you have friends like that

Sadly these scandals are more entertaining than the lakorns now

Or it seems more entertaining because 97% of the lakorns/series is lacking

But.... I'm enjoying GOOD OLD DAYS.....slice of life which give us profound thoughts....and not being preaching....gmmtv....has done well...I hope they have more of this type....S series was like that too...but they are soo focus on BL....2022...BL fans are mad that they expanded their genre....

x0unerthanlater

Yardtip actually tried several times to get in contact with Pinky but they don't allow phonecalls right now. I think only their lawyers are able to contact them.

Simplythailover

sarNie Egg
Bad Romeo just wow for me,I'm addicted to the max for saikhim and kaokla love story.Long time not see thai pairing with this oozing chemistry.I'm glad Anne choose Mario Yaya for BR.BR can surpass mark Yaya in KC anytime.Even in my country got trending in Netflix every week..Btw I'm diehard NY fan but I fully support their individual projects.Can we have Nadech baifern@bella for lakorn next .. please

x0unerthanlater

Cr nine ent fb: SOURCE

I didn't know Aof Chanapol & Hana Lewis were dating??

I'm not their fc but it's interesting to know. (I watch/read a lot of ent. news 5555 never seen it heard this til now so I'm surprised)

mayag

sarNie Adult
Cr nine ent fb: SOURCE

I didn't know Aof Chanapol & Hana Lewis were dating??

I'm not their fc but it's interesting to know. (I watch/read a lot of ent. news 5555 never seen it heard this til now so I'm surprised)
I was surprised to learn that too! Haha
I only found out when Hana was filming her lakorn with Big and the cast would pull her leg about it. Lol

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Urg....ch3 is being annoying.....they are taking ans blocking older lakorn from YT.....

Reruns

Their current line up suck...

Reactions: rae