❤️ Various ET News

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
The only Koojin I know that didn’t do any type of fan service were Tor and Fern. They were like one of the hottest on screen couples the year their lakorn aired and I didn’t see any of them do any type of fan service. They were always very distant with each other and I feel the reason was because most of their fans were legit crazy and were being so rude to Tors real gf. Idk I liked the fact that they didn’t shower their fans with fake PDA. I think they were a special case cause even without any fake PDA the fans had such unrealistic expectations of them. They were like the biggest example to me of strictly just co stars and just for work lol

forgotusername

Miksmouse
Props to Mookda to getting some fans back to reality. She is a really professional girl and people who have followed her career know that she doesn't shy away from going the extra mile with her costars for professional reasons.

I think up until now she hasn't encountered the rabbid koojin fans yet so it was going well but it's a lesson an actor sometimes goes through, weir learned the hard way and eventually she will too. Koojins are great if u intend to focus on it ONLY (NY) and feed the fans for years and years but Mookda will not just focus on kem, that's not her style, she still has many costars and lakorns to come.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The only Koojin I know that didn’t do any type of fan service were Tor and Fern. They were like one of the hottest on screen couples the year their lakorn aired and I didn’t see any of them do any type of fan service. They were always very distant with each other and I feel the reason was because most of their fans were legit crazy and were being so rude to Tors real gf. Idk I liked the fact that they didn’t shower their fans with fake PDA. I think they were a special case cause even without any fake PDA the fans had such unrealistic expectations of them. They were like the biggest example to me of strictly just co stars and just for work lol
Goodness, Tor and Fern was extremely crazy. They garnered so many international fans during the lakorn it was out of hand. One time he didn't post a group picture with Fern in it and his ig was lit on fire lol. The fans weren't even just after him but his gf as well. They hardly have any interaction and he barely post anything on his ig about the lakorn...and on a few occasions he post a pic of them together and the comments were off the chart. They were very careful and even then that didn't stop the fans

Som123

sarNie Hatchling
Props to Mookda to getting some fans back to reality. She is a really professional girl and people who have followed her career know that she doesn't shy away from going the extra mile with her costars for professional reasons.

I think up until now she hasn't encountered the rabbid koojin fans yet so it was going well but it's a lesson an actor sometimes goes through, weir learned the hard way and eventually she will too. Koojins are great if u intend to focus on it ONLY (NY) and feed the fans for years and years but Mookda will not just focus on kem, that's not her style, she still has many costars and lakorns to come.
honestly, NY were quite reserved. They didnt feed the fans with fanservice, Its ch3 who non stop pairing them back to back because of their massive popularity after DJA. both got A LOT of CFs and events together for yearssss. They only becoming more open these past 2 years.

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
honestly, NY were quite reserved. They didnt feed the fans with fanservice, Its ch3 who non stop pairing them back to back because of their massive popularity after DJA. both got A LOT of CFs and events together for yearssss. They only becoming more open these past 2 years.
NY played the "we are or we aren't" dating for as long as they could. They are the most successful couple ever to do that. They need to open up a class on "koojin" cause not any other koojins in the history of thai entertainment that has rake in more money than them.

Som123

sarNie Hatchling
NY played the "we are or we aren't" dating for as long as they could. They are the most successful couple ever to do that. They need to open up a class on "koojin" cause not any other koojins in the history of thai entertainment that has rake in more money than them.
Yes gotta agree with this one. not pda or fanservice but the we are or we aren't lol. The Thais love it tho, they played along for almost 10 freaking years.

Last edited:

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Not a fan of BL series and I see them getting popular especially overseas. But non-BL actors and actresses also deserve popularity outside Thailand.

As with Mookda, it is good to make it clear that nothing is going on. Knowing koojin fans they will go crazy for the couple to end up in real life. If I were an actress I'd rather maintain friendships with costars and date a non-celebrity or a hiso instead.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
NY had ch3 to back them up with constant pairing.

Ch7 wouldn't force them. That was on mookda on how she was or want to play it. She's already their #, back to back lakorns.

I see many ppl who pair up do fanservice without over doing it.

Some didn't do it well..i.e. Wawa &indy lol

lurkeygurl

sarNie Egg
Mookda only had back to back new lakorns this year. She only have 1 lakorn as main lead per year from 2017 to 2019. Some nang’eks even have 3 new lakorns this year. I don’t understand why people think she’s having too many lakorns every year. o_O

Ch7 is very supportive of KM pairing. They often post updates about them in their social media accounts. They even gave them another lakorn after SW. Are there really no pressure coming from the higher ups? Only the management and KM know about that.

Last edited:

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Happy 54th Birthday, CH7!

Still disappointed that they don't cater to international fans, limited lakorn access and their artists are leaving.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Mookda only had back to back new lakorns this year. She only have 1 lakorn as main lead per year from 2017 to 2019. Some nang’eks even have 3 new lakorns this year. I don’t understand why people think she’s having too many lakorns every year. o_O

Ch7 is very supportive of KM pairing. They often post updates about them in their social media accounts. They even gave them another lakorn after SW. Are there really no pressure coming from the higher ups? Only the management and KM know about that.
That is the point. She raised up this yr...multiple lakorns back to back. Her & kem lakorns are constant. That the hint of the clue.

No1 is complaining about it. I see many fans are sensitive/ defensive. I don't see how stating that fact is a bad thing?

Just stating a fact that she is now # 1 with constant lakorns ..back to back. Good for her.

She had like 2-3? Last yr. 1 with Mike, Weir & kem? Or was kem this yr? She has 2-3 pending lakorns set to film.

She is on top. Good for her. No 1 (girl) else in ch7 is where she is.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Aff daughter has a cameo acting job. They ask Aff how she feels...if she gave advice...I didn't use my connection...she has to cast like anyone else. If she can't do it ,then they can move on. It will be base on her capability. She allow it because it was a guest star....education is important. Peemai enjoy it.

I know she did a casting...but connection is part of it regardless

"She has to cast like everyone..." sure Jan sure loool. I mean your daughter already got a cf deal. She got her aunties and uncles in the industry. Everytime she is on tv with you... lol yeah

spanky

sarNie OldFart
"She has to cast like everyone..." sure Jan sure loool. I mean your daughter already got a cf deal. She got her aunties and uncles in the industry. Everytime she is on tv with you... lol yeah
Lol but still going through the process to cast is good for her...bring a little of humility.

Sammy still audition/cast. She audition for her movie with ter & mom

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lol connection work everywhere in life. She has a better chance getting something in the industry with mom as an actress than would any other ordinary girl with no connection. Nepotism isn't just a bollywood thing.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol connection work everywhere in life. She has a better chance getting something in the industry with mom as an actress than would any other ordinary girl with no connection. Nepotism isn't just a bollywood thing.
If lakorn world becomes as shit as Bollywood, I am out. My fav actress was Preity Zinta who was in competition with the likes of Kapoors and Mukherji's plus miss India like Ash or Priyanka and was not a nepo kid. Still she got to work and have hits with all of the Khans and won best actress in 2003 and worked with Yash Chopra. Too bad her career went downhill when she hit 30.
Peemai is so lucky tho. Not only is she an heiress but she already got connections in the industry

Last edited:

lurkeygurl

sarNie Egg
That is the point. She raised up this yr...multiple lakorns back to back. Her & kem lakorns are constant. That the hint of the clue.

No1 is complaining about it. I see many fans are sensitive/ defensive. I don't see how stating that fact is a bad thing?

Just stating a fact that she is now # 1 with constant lakorns ..back to back. Good for her.

She had like 2-3? Last yr. 1 with Mike, Weir & kem? Or was kem this yr? She has 2-3 pending lakorns set to film.

She is on top. Good for her. No 1 (girl) else in ch7 is where she is.
Thank you for explaining. I’m confused that’s why I asked. I’ve also read some articles last year that states the same thing you said. It’s not bad to state facts tho. But it’s also not bad to comment on your post to have a friendly discussion. :)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
If lakorn world becomes as shit as Bollywood, I am out. My fav actress was Preity Zinta who was in competition with the likes of Kapoors and Mukherji's plus miss India like Ash or Priyanka and was not a nepo kid. Still she got to work and have hits with all of the Khans and won best actress in 2003 and worked with Yash Chopra. Too bad her career went downhill when she hit 30.
Peemai is so lucky tho. Not only is she an heiress but she already got connections in the industry
Yup, that'll take her a long way in the industry. She'll get so many opportunities and if it doesn't work out she can enjoy the richness of her outside life. It's a win-win situation. Some are just lucky. Ummm...bollywood nepotism is on another level though.