❤️ Various ET News

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Mo has attended some events lately..I dont think its her... I think they are speaking of a senior actress.
She just gave news of an event, news i translated 2 days ago. This blind eye was prob. A week ago. That link got me on that YT ch & I decided to share some clips

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Nk who is new and is wicked famous. The ch pushed up the way up... you see her face often/everywhere. She's #1 in the ch. Supress the veteran. Has lots of applications from guys to be her bg. She's picky & plays hard to get. Recently admit to seeing ...say guy? Talking to each other..? She has a bf? But she always flirting & commenting on all the boys Ig & DM

Sounds like my lil Mookda lmao. she has recently said she's talking to someone and ppl say she often flirts with kem on ig. i think in the past, mookda has been pretty "flirty" with her male costars for fanservice as well.

Som123

sarNie Hatchling
Nk who is new and is wicked famous. The ch pushed up the way up... you see her face often/everywhere. She's #1 in the ch. Supress the veteran. Has lots of applications from guys to be her bg. She's picky & plays hard to get. Recently admit to seeing ...say guy? Talking to each other..? She has a bf? But she always flirting & commenting on all the boys Ig & DM

I cant guess this one lol. Her face everywhere/often, num 1 supressing the veteran and new ? Is there any female newcomer with such popularity? I can only think of BL (mewgulf, brightwin) couple because they getting a lot of ad and events lately

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm not good in guessing blind items lol bad attitude won't take you far in the industry.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Since it's Mik's birthday, I will be sharing a CH7 secret.

Whoever Mik pairs with ends up the next to leave.

Mik-Stephany
Mik-Pooklook
Mik-Bow
Mik-Min
Mik-Sammy
(Mik-Pimmy)

His next n'ek is Thisa.
My Boy is a Prince, but the type to make you run away after the kiss.
I'm glad Bow didn't leave alone but left with his heart hehehehehe. Happiest birthday to Mik! I can only wish he keeps smashing the ratings because it seems like he already has everything he's wanted :naughty2: I'm dead at this pic they look so smitten. This man makes my girl so happy:love:
P/s: Bow waited till midnight to post this awww
IMG_20201128_070929.jpg

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I'm glad Bow didn't leave alone but left with his heart hehehehehe. Happiest birthday to Mik! I can only wish he keeps smashing the ratings because it seems like he already has everything he's wanted :naughty2: I'm dead at this pic they look so smitten. This man makes my girl so happy:love:
P/s: Bow waited till midnight to post this awww
View attachment 39227
They look so happy at the event. It was so cute that Bow teased Mik and got him all red. Lol. Happy birthday to Mik!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I cant guess this one lol. Her face everywhere/often, num 1 supressing the veteran and new ? Is there any female newcomer with such popularity? I can only think of BL (mewgulf, brightwin) couple because they getting a lot of ad and events lately
Hahaha....it sounds like mookda to me as well. They stated top nk who is seen often...multiple lakorns.

There is a blind item on a BL koo jin I posted about earlier....could be them...I don't follow BL

Som123

sarNie Hatchling
Hahaha....it sounds like mookda to me as well. They stated top nk who is seen often...multiple lakorns.

There is a blind item on a BL koo jin I posted about earlier....could be them...I don't follow BL
Mookda? The description is a bit exaggerate lol difficult to guess. mookda is not that new in the industry she has been around since 2015-2016? seen everywhere i thought its bella/yaya/baifern of everywhere

Yes BL couples are dominating, events, ads, etc. i never follow them too but i noticed theyre everywhere lol

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I thought of Mookda too cause she’s like at the top of her channel now and she always has rumors with her costars and that she also has a bf or something

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I thought of Mookda too. I think it’s exaggerating though cause honestly Mookda is a very quiet person and minds her business. I know fans were mad at her recently cause she said there’s nothing going on with Kem. I respect that though cause she’s not going along with the koojin thing. She made it known it’s just for work and nothing more. People weren’t happy but at the same time I’m glad she said it so people can stop being crazy. Koojin fans can be bit much and make it hard to work with others sometimes so it was for the best. I just hope that drama doesn’t make things weird for Kem and Mook cause I enjoy their pairing strictly on screen. I don’t care for the stuff outside of it but Kem came out and defended her so seems like they are cool and still had a few events after that whole incident.

Last edited:

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
I thought of Mookda too. I think it’s exaggerating though cause honestly Mookda is a very quiet person and minds her business. I know fans were mad at her recently cause she said there’s nothing going on with Kem. I respect that though cause she’s not going along with the koojin thing. She made it known it’s just for work and nothing more. People weren’t happy but at the same time I’m glad she said it so people can stop being crazy. Koojin fans can be bit much and make it hard to work with others sometimes so it was for the best. I just hope that drama doesn’t make things weird for Kem and Mook cause I enjoy their pairing strictly on screen. I don’t care for the stuff outside of it but Kem came out and defending her so seems like they are cool and still had a few events after that whole incident.
is she really not going along with the koojin thing? arent they like to flirt on ig, YT show together, Kem visiting her resort, she even made a video call to Kem during her solo event. these things make fans believe there's something going on. They feed them with all the sweetness, they have to know how to handle the consequences

Last edited:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
is she really not going along with the koojin thing? arent they like to flirt on ig, YT show together, Kem visiting her resort, she even made a video call to Kem during her solo showcase lol these things made the fans believe there's something going on.
If you saw her recent interview then yes, she is not going along with it. She said everything is for WORK ONLY and there’s nothing going on outside of it. That caused a lot of backlash and she didn’t post for a while because people were mad at her saying they wouldn’t follow her anymore. Even at the So Wayree event it was a bit emotional for her cause that was right after her interview that causes backlash. Luckily she had her SW family there for support. They always mention they are a family that support one another.

To me, I think she did the right thing because it brings their fans to a reality that their promotion is for work only. And like I said, all that stuff is for work. I think fans need to stop overthinking things cause they are actors and actresses and they are going to accept the work that comes to them cause that’s money. I mean if their pairing gets them money, I would take the events as well. Especially since Ch7 doesn’t have as many events like Ch3 stars.

Honestly fans hurt their own hearts. She has said multiple times that she wants to work and would rather be coworkers cause she doesn’t want to ruin their relationship as costars.

Last edited:

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Yep. If it is about Mookda (which I think it is), it felt like the news was just trynna pick on anything. Mookda does a lot of fanservice with her male costars and if I remember correctly, she often did them with Bank too when they had their lakorn together. Whether they're interested in one another, we won't know until they say so themselves.. But one thing for certain though is that they've both said that they are good co-workers who support one another.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Mookda? The description is a bit exaggerate lol difficult to guess. mookda is not that new in the industry she has been around since 2015-2016? seen everywhere i thought its bella/yaya/baifern of everywhere

Yes BL couples are dominating, events, ads, etc. i never follow them too but i noticed theyre everywhere lol
But she is hot now. Since last year. Her face is everywhere on screen. As I listen to it, she pop in my head.

Those ppl you mentioned won't be valid since they are not new. Mookda exploded as the #1 actress for ch7 since last year. Constant lakorn...back to back. Therefore we see her face often.

The description is for an actress for a ch. They are clear with that. For BL they will say this is about a Yaoi pairing. They are clear in that aspect.

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
If you saw her recent interview then yes, she is not going along with it. She said everything is for WORK ONLY and there’s nothing going on outside of it. That caused a lot of backlash and she didn’t post for a while because people were mad at saying they wouldn’t follow her anymore. To me, I think she did the right thing because it brings their fans to a reality that their promotion is for work only. And like I said, all that stuff is for work. I think fans need to stop overthinking things cause they are actors and actresses and they are going to accept the work that comes to them cause that’s money. I mean if their pairing gets them money, I would take the events as well. Especially since Ch7 doesn’t have as many events like Ch3 stars.
well as i said before, the fans wont react that way if they didnt shower them with PDA. im pretty sure she will be asked the same question again and again