❤️ Various ET News

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
So Min got replaced with Ko. I thought Min would complete all her pending work with channel7 lakorns..

They should have finished the pending lakorn before leaving. Time and efforts wasted.

She apparently bought A LOT of Hermes products overseas (or got them as gifts, not sure) but upon entering Thailand she was fined with customs etc. I forgot why exactly it was such a big deal but netizens thought she was flexing too much.
It is not her fault that she can afford luxury items people are making a fuss over everything

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
It is not her fault that she can afford luxury items people are making a fuss over everything
True but Thai netizens don't like it when daras over-flex. It's about being mindful of society. They're pretty critical about that kind of thing. It's different if she was an ordinary rich/hi-so but she's a dara...

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Just like Mew, I think, post a picture of an alligator and said it would make a nice bag. People didn't think that was cute and she had to apologize. It's not that people hate that the rich or daras can afford it but they don't like it when they see them act superior. There are a lot of poor people still in Thailand and if you flaunt an expensive purse that a poor household can live off for a year...yeah, it would make them upset. I thought Min was going to be the top girl since Mai, Pancake and a couple of top girls were leaving but the purse incident basically shove her to an after thought.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Is khun Dang still calling the shots at channel 7? I don't know why channel 7 can't retain top actresses...
No, Khun Dang left Ch7 a few year now. She left Ch7 or retired...There a new boss at ch7. They doing thing different at ch7 now different from how Khun Dang dose her way.

If Khun Dang is still with ch7 maybe Pancake or Mai would have renew their contract with ch7.

rae

sarNie Adult
She apparently bought A LOT of Hermes products overseas (or got them as gifts, not sure) but upon entering Thailand she was fined with customs etc. I forgot why exactly it was such a big deal but netizens thought she was flexing too much.
I vaguely remember that she got criticized because she didn't bring the Hermes back with her through customs so she could save on the taxes. And then it became a thing where she couldn't show what she actually bought (since all she posted on her instagram were the Hermes boxes and shopping bags), she then backtracked several times her story of what happened, like she left her stuff with her friends back in Singapore or something. It was really embarrassing.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Mmm.....I thought it was rumor to be fake....

Lots of what these ig dara show are advertisements. These company gives it to them for free....so they can advertise on their IG.

But yes, you need to retain the humility there as well...

Mew comment is off putting about the animals being a good bad....puts her in a bad light to me

bit

sarNie Adult
Is khun Dang still calling the shots at channel 7? I don't know why channel 7 can't retain top actresses...
Khun Dang is like history in CH7, if not mistaken she moved to other channel.

Flexing your wealth when your target audience are the rural poor doesn’t sit right. Avoiding tax added to the insult.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Min said that with this she can do more things....internet/ online...web drama....she said ch7 is her home she can still work for them....hahaha...ch7 don't feel thr same way and cancel her lakorn with them...

She said she want to do something different...progress as an actor

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Aff daughter has a cameo acting job. They ask Aff how she feels...if she gave advice...I didn't use my connection...she has to cast like anyone else. If she can't do it ,then they can move on. It will be base on her capability. She allow it because it was a guest star....education is important. Peemai enjoy it.

I know she did a casting...but connection is part of it regardless

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Mo saying she disappeared because of covid...not the live she did...lol....she said she learnt her lesson. They asked about the cast change (kao)....she said it was the elder. Also that she is single

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Min said that with this she can do more things....internet/ online...web drama....she said ch7 is her home she can still work for them....hahaha...ch7 don't feel thr same way and cancel her lakorn with them...

She said she want to do something different...progress as an actor

Right! Ch7 doesn’t feel the same way cause I thought they would at least keep her lakorn. I mean if you’re a free agent, you can still play anywhere so they must of been upset about her non renewal so decided she can’t be in it anymore. Sammy is still in both her lakorns and same with Porsche. Yes, they may of filmed more but still they didn’t pull them out. To me, it seems like Ch7 isn’t happy with her or they didn’t expect that unlike the other three that they knew it was coming. I wish nothing but the best for Min though. She’s a pretty girl, popular, and can act so I’m sure she is on the radar for roles like she mentioned in her interview.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I vaguely remember that she got criticized because she didn't bring the Hermes back with her through customs so she could save on the taxes. And then it became a thing where she couldn't show what she actually bought (since all she posted on her instagram were the Hermes boxes and shopping bags), she then backtracked several times her story of what happened, like she left her stuff with her friends back in Singapore or something. It was really embarrassing.
It was pretty messy. All I remember seeing was a mountain of Hermes boxes/shopping bags. Gotta be at least 10, if not more.

I think the elders put a lot of expectations on Min. She was hailed as the next Aum P. Min was getting all the good scripts and A-list p'eks. I personally enjoy some of her lakorns. However, I'm not a fan of her in real life.

Mo is another Dara that fell from grace because of her live scandal. She was rude and very unprofessional towards her fans/viewers while doing a live. I forgot the context but the situation blew up and netizens were bashing her harshly. I think ch3 regrets investing in her.

forgotusername

Miksmouse
Yes it looks like CH7 is petty with Min compared to the rest because they, like all of us, didn't expect her to leave especially since they gave her all the good resources, the good peks, the good scripts and the challenging scripts, probably saw it as a slap in the face.

Despite CH7 not being there best, I do feel like it's a sheep thing to just leave them when things are going alright, kwan ect.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes it looks like CH7 is petty with Min compared to the rest because they, like all of us, didn't expect her to leave especially since they gave her all the good resources, the good peks, the good scripts and the challenging scripts, probably saw it as a slap in the face.

Despite CH7 not being there best, I do feel like it's a sheep thing to just leave them when things are going alright, kwan ect.
Yeah Kwan, Pooklook, Bow, and Min I kinda question why they left cause they got good lakorns and peks. They were popular too. Sammy and Green I can see why they left though.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Anyway, look! Get jealous with me,

This relationship giving me butterflies.
Our parents were so CUTEEEE! It was a chill and warm event and they had a very sweet interview. They seem more relaxed and open after confirming they're bf/gf I'm so happy for them!
P/s: I was complaining about the lack of content lately bc they were so busy but then they gave us a wholeass event and Mik's birthday is coming. I'm so blessed hehe.