❤️ Various ET News

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Taew is showcasing everything about this new relationship. There's probably more pictures with new bf than with Ton.

Somehow the pictures she had with Ton are either group pics or magazine covers. I rarely see them taking lovey dovey pics.
I think taew will announce marriage earlier than other couples in channel 3.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I didn't spam Mik around here for him to be called Mike :sad6:
I don't play attention to the spam...but I know the difference between the two...my spelling for their names...actors name won't be accurate ever.

Boom...bomb...ect....

But if that is what will devastated you....I dunno what to tell ya

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Guys just wanted to ask you a question. Is it possible to live well in Thailand with £6000
Can you convert that? I know us dollars you can probably live off of at least 15000 a month? My brother is going to school there this winter.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Can you convert that? I know us dollars you can probably live off of at least 15000 a month? My brother is going to school there this winter.
$15,000 a month? That's living like a king in Thailand. Even in the US with a monthly of $15,000 a month you are doing pretty good to buy a lot of stuff you wanted when all the needs are met.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
In the picture Matt and SK actually matched. Taew probably need to just relax and enjoy the new relationship. Figure things out and marriage will be the final step. Girl be moving like lightening. I don't know, when people move on from one relationship to another so fast...I wonder do they have any breathing room. The rate Taew is moving she'll probably get married before Matt. Anyway, good luck to them. Snatching a hi-so might be easy keeping them faithful is a full time job.
these girls has not been married so coming out of a long relationship will probably make them do things differently with the next guy. They’re getting a lot older and thinks their time is running out so better get married fast. Hopefully their hiso men will stop with them and stay faithful. To them the risk is worth it.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
9/10 hiso men aren't faithful..

Just by all the scandals that come out a few years after marriage.
Not just in Thailand but it's like that elsewhere too. They know they have money and can support a wife and a few side chicks. And the wife, regardless, if they are a famous one they will eventually get old. And the husband would have younger ones in waiting. Some will divorced and get some money others will stay because they felt they invested their time. But these actresses knows what they are getting into. They've been around a while. The hi-so men are a prize at the end. Even if the prize becomes broken it is still one.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
$15,000 a month? That's living like a king in Thailand. Even in the US with a monthly of $15,000 a month you are doing pretty good to buy a lot of stuff you wanted when all the needs are met.
I meant 1,500...hahaha...I remember watching house hunters? They were moving to Thailand. Rent at a nice apt. About 800-1000$ US. So it also depends on your area. Food is wicked cheap. 20-30? Will last u a wk for street food...

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I meant 1,500...hahaha...I remember watching house hunters? They were moving to Thailand. Rent at a nice apt. About 800-1000$ US. So it also depends on your area. Food is wicked cheap. 20-30? Will last u a wk for street food...
I think prices has gone up recently. Heard a lot of ex pats are leaving now because their visa law has gotten so complicated for foreigners. They don't want long term stay but short term. They are trying to weed out those that aren't well off so they can make room for people that can easily afford things. So if you are on a budget then soon Thailand isn't for you.

bit

sarNie Adult
Probably because with Ton is love was reduced brotherly love, she didn’t get the oxytoxin rush anymore to be excited about. It happens in life.

Couple who’ve been together for a long time yet still have that playful chamarade between them I see so far is Louis Scott and Noon, the still act like kids in love between them.

Push and Jui also play around, Push is still the big kids who like to tease Jui all the time.

twister02

M♥K
Taew's probably just wanted to show to people especially to those who slandered her that she's happy and doesn't regret leaving a 14 year relationship.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah... 6 months?? Really now.. If it was a year, I wouldn’t be commenting anything cause that’s typical. Like most people said, I think all the media backlash has made her trynna prove a point. Whatever though, her life. If that’s what she needs to do to justify her happiness then do you boo. I’ve never been a fan of her anyways.