❤️ Various ET News

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Guess I'll be watching Dr. Kong :love: and Phet's lakorn. I've been waiting for Phet's lakorn for like 3 years. Lol

Also, looking forward to Jackie! I miss her. Plus the lakorn looks entertaining. It seems like a slap/kiss plot.

Congrats to Namfon! Finally that girl is married. I've seen her since her debut lakorn. I remember when she literally owned evening lakorns.

Congrats to Noon & Louis! I remember when they did a talk show about how they met. Louis was so hurt during that time. I remember his exgf as well. It was a Caucasian lady and they were on a variety show together once.

BeLLa

sarNie Juvenile
Remember previous rumour about Taew and her bf, after read her latest interview i think they are no longer together

kjc1994

sarNie Adult
Omg I completely forgot about this lakorn!! It was a cute one!
I agree!! It was one of my favorite ken and janie lakorns alongside Neung Nai Suang outta all their lakorns they played together. I would love to see it remade because it was fun and cute. Not too stressful lol

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
Janie and Ken had the best lakorns. I always wanted them to be a real couple.

I'm shocked about Taew and bf. I had always praise them for the long lasting relationship esp with Taew as an actress meeting a bunch of different guys. They've been together for so long must know each other really well. Now gotta learn about a new person's gonna take a lot of time.

kjc1994

sarNie Adult
Janie and Ken had the best lakorns. I always wanted them to be a real couple.

I'm shocked about Taew and bf. I had always praise them for the long lasting relationship esp with Taew as an actress meeting a bunch of different guys. They've been together for so long must know each other really well. Now gotta learn about a new person's gonna take a lot of time.
Same they really matched ! But I love their relationship in real life. They have a great brother and sister relationship.

Also shocked that it’s true! They have been together but I guess you never know.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I'm not surprised. I was expecting it.

They're all going to hook up and marry a hiso its the trend who has a better hubby and wedding package