❤️ Various ET News

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Dang! You're good! How'd you know? 555555
The hosts made it sooooooo obvious. :risas3:
Lmao I know right haha Now the hard part is knowing why she walked out. Hopefully this isn’t another Kai type of producer who throws the blame onto her if she had a legitimate reason for walking out like that.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Any reason for the walk out?
Lmao I know right haha Now the hard part is knowing why she walked out. Hopefully this isn’t another Kai type of producer who throws the blame onto her if she had a legitimate reason for walking out like that.

So far, they didn't reveal the n'ek. We have to wait till reporters go ask who they think it is.
Apparently, this n'ek just walked into set, mumbled some stuff and left.

IF it is Kwan... errr... she has cried wolf one too many times. I would have a hard time believing she had a good reason to walk out.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
So far, they didn't reveal the n'ek. We have to wait till reporters go ask who they think it is.
Apparently, this n'ek just walked into set, mumbled some stuff and left.

IF it is Kwan... errr... she has cried wolf one too many times. I would have a hard time believing she had a good reason to walk out.
Ahh that sounds like a Kwan thing to do lol Is she even filming an lakorns right now? No one is gonna be on her side if this blows up lol

x0unerthanlater

a little update...

Hosts say, from inside sources they confirm it's Kwan.

What happened was, Kwan arrived and even got her hair/makeup done.
[btw, this might have been a cf set, not a film/lakorn set... the producer said 'set' but he didn't specify which kind]

Anyway, so after she was ready to film, there was a misunderstanding.
Hosts say that maybe what they told Kwan BEFORE filming is different from what they tell her on set. Hence the reason for disagreement and Kwan walking out.

This sounds plausible because Air [the tiny host] gave an example. Like if the director briefs the plot but then changes their mind when a sponsor shows up, the person doing the cf can disagree if it goes against the contract.

--- Sometimes, n'ek/p'eks have contracts with certain brands... they can't be shown using/affiliating with a competitors brand.

P.S. KWAN IS GIVING HER STATEMENTS ON THE 18TH.
UNLESS SHE ATTENDS AN EVENT BEFORE THAT....
p.s.s. this is a pull for event organizers to hire her for more work, lolol

Haytaleyad

sarNie Egg
Do u think it is just an act from kwan’s side to push reporters to attend her upcoming event on the 18th? She hasn’t been in the spotlight for quite some time

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid

a little update...

Hosts say, from inside sources they confirm it's Kwan.

What happened was, Kwan arrived and even got her hair/makeup done.
[btw, this might have been a cf set, not a film/lakorn set... the producer said 'set' but he didn't specify which kind]

Anyway, so after she was ready to film, there was a misunderstanding.
Hosts say that maybe what they told Kwan BEFORE filming is different from what they tell her on set. Hence the reason for disagreement and Kwan walking out.

This sounds plausible because Air [the tiny host] gave an example. Like if the director briefs the plot but then changes their mind when a sponsor shows up, the person doing the cf can disagree if it goes against the contract.

--- Sometimes, n'ek/p'eks have contracts with certain brands... they can't be shown using/affiliating with a competitors brand.

P.S. KWAN IS GIVING HER STATEMENTS ON THE 18TH.
UNLESS SHE ATTENDS AN EVENT BEFORE THAT....
p.s.s. this is a pull for event organizers to hire her for more work, lolol
What happened to her visual ?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

x0unerthanlater

Their posts are so adorable! I love them together :icon12: Chips post is funny too lol Still waiting on a reunion for these two! Ch3 should promote them more as a couple cause they’re one of those really bankable new koojins. His koojin with her is super popular.
http://instagr.am/p/B8S6o6VlhUa/
She's my now fav. co-star for Boy. I was a huge Bargie shipper in the past. I may not watch all of Boy's lakorn, but I've got a soft spot for him. And who doesn't like Chippy? She's so relatable at times, lol

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Lol, Matt is being Matt. She replied with a snarky remake, I guess. I still don’t get why it’s trending. Lol.
ohh that’s why the leaked DM was all over twitter and IG. But surprisingly, the tweets were mostly positive and supporting her lol I thought it’s something worse... she’s still trending at 100k+ tweets XD

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
She's my now fav. co-star for Boy. I was a huge Bargie shipper in the past. I may not watch all of Boy's lakorn, but I've got a soft spot for him. And who doesn't like Chippy? She's so relatable at times, lol
I was never really a fan of Bargie so BoyChip was my first pairing of boys that I really loved. I also like him with Kimmy but his chemistry with Chip is on another level in my opinion. Boy isn’t my fave actor but he’s one of the actors I love the most off screen. Chip is one of my faves all round no matter what people say about her actin. I’m always gonna have a soft spot for her since she was one of my faves since I got into lakorns. I’m just waiting for the day they reunite on screen. Hopefully with a more spicy plot! Ch3 plays too many games. They have the potential to become very big if they play their cards right. They’re already super popular on social media together.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
ohh that’s why the leaked DM was all over twitter and IG. But surprisingly, the tweets were mostly positive and supporting her lol I thought it’s something worse... she’s still trending at 100k+ tweets XD
I don’t get why some fans hold grudges against someone they don’t personally know. Posting hate comments and when they reply back, they make a big deal.

rae

sarNie Adult
I don’t get why some fans hold grudges against someone they don’t personally know. Posting hate comments and when they reply back, they make a big deal.
Omg seriously, it's like you attacked someone first, don't act surprised when they react. Although there are some weirdos out there that put so much effort behind their hate that it confuses me.

x0unerthanlater

Update on Kwan:

This is what happened... Kwan signed a contract with a channel that allows her to take on other projects from diff. ch. (so she's like a freelance that has a contract.. :confused12:)

[She is now managing her own schedule, her mom is no longer handling it]

She ended up agreeing to do 2 lakorns. One is with the Ch. she is contracted to and the other is with a diff. one.

The set she walked out on is the one from a diff. ch. The lakorn is called Sai Loong. She walked out because apparently this lakorn is not the one her representative "okay'd". The representative told her to leave immediately because it breaches the contract she has with them.

Basically, the representative from her side and the one for that particular lakorn didn't reach an agreement. Kwan was not aware of this.