❤️ Various ET News

nat12

sarNie Adult
@nat12 omg yes, Bow is more just commercial pretty. Like yes she has traits and certain talents that are above your normal citizen but not enough of a wow factor but then again that's alot of stars these days I see gets pushed and I'm just like huhhh I don't see it hahaha
Right? I mean especially in these days of social media influencer fame. People can become famous/popular just being YouTubers or podcasters or whatever. At the end of the day, everyone is basically just making content. It’s the quality and substance of your content that matters.

Oh yeah, Toey is a bit nasal sometimes. And I agree she was pushed quite a bit by the end of her contract at Ch3. Agreed she’s better in a complex role compared to the typical n’ek roles. I guess that’s why I don’t get the feel like she’s a typical n’ek. But I’ll grow old first before seeing Ch3 produce more interesting scripts with complex roles.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
@nat12 Funny, I was just looking her up. I'm shocked that she's 37! That's crazy, I thought she was easily easily 30s to mid 30s, not late 30s. She looks great!

P.S.- I can't wait for my queen Cherry's comeback. I'm sure it'll probably be a bit awkward after being mia for so long! Wonder why she took such a long break, I thought she retired. Visually, Alek is a good match. Perhaps, bc she was away from the stressful limelight for so long, she still looks so freaking good and similar to her early years! You easily can't tell that they're almost 10 years apart!

nat12

sarNie Adult
@WeirFany I also thought Cherry retired! I like her acting, but I’m sorry.. I’m not attracted to watch this drama. Maybe it’s the trailer but I’m not really attracted by this type of typical plot. But I was surprised to learn that Yoghurt is 37 too. I thought she’s younger. She still looks very good and if she’s returning to acting again I hope she succeeds.

@spanky wow so many stars in this show. It’s a drama? Or telemovie? And no wonder Mookda was seen with Mint & Margie recently. Netizens were speculating if Mookda was moving to Ch3. Which made me lol.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
@spanky wow! No wonder they were all together. Wonder how they'll manage the remake as the original looked to have been a drama. I had no idea mint was even participating in a new movie so this is a lovely surprise.

Here I was just wondering why Mint has gone so long without doing a proper kissing scene (as proper as it can get for public thai TV lol) and why she's so stiff at it after watching Saan Sanaeha last night, if it was a personal choice just bc she's the only girl in her family so maybe her parents were just strict or out of respect for her bf... and here she is in the teaser with one of her rare kisses lol

I truly hope she doesn't give up on her actress goals, I would love to see a few better works from her before she gives up and goes more all into more business ventures lol

spanky

sarNie OldFart
@WeirFany I also thought Cherry retired! I like her acting, but I’m sorry.. I’m not attracted to watch this drama. Maybe it’s the trailer but I’m not really attracted by this type of typical plot. But I was surprised to learn that Yoghurt is 37 too. I thought she’s younger. She still looks very good and if she’s returning to acting again I hope she succeeds.

@spanky wow so many stars in this show. It’s a drama? Or telemovie? And no wonder Mookda was seen with Mint & Margie recently. Netizens were speculating if Mookda was moving to Ch3. Which made me lol.

produced by Ananda- halo productions

It was at the hk international film .....it's not clear to me if it is a film or serial show

@WeirFany

I haven't really been following her, but she expressed she wanted to do movies and expand on her roles....be able to be picky and pick her roles

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Man Margie matches short hair the most compared to long hair but her hair style is such an old fashion 80s style hair too lol

She's a good actress, pity that Ch. 3 didn't see value in her either bc her ratings didn't do well and then she got married and had kids, then got pushed back even more

nat12

sarNie Adult
I haven't really been following her, but she expressed she wanted to do movies and expand on her roles....be able to be picky and pick her roles
Going freelance is the best for Mint. She really gets freedom to choose her roles then.

@WeirFany I think short hair suits Margie the best too. Because she’s so slim, she carries it off well. She’s a decent actress, but I suspect family obligations make it difficult for her to juggle with demands of acting especially with kids still young. Even Chompoo with all the help and resources she has for childcare has said she is reluctant to act in dramas again, movies are ok. Drama shoots are tedious and long.

Of course there’s my “usual” complaint: Ch3 doesn’t really have interesting scripts befitting the tastes of current audience. If you want experienced actors to commit to long projects, they would prefer to do so with projects that are worthy of their energy and time.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Mark has confirmed that he has renewed his contract with Ch3. And although neither of them have spoken about it, I suspect that both Taew and Pope did the same too. My feel is that Ch3 is desperate to hold on to them while they push their newbies. Until the new gen reach a point of success, they’re reluctant to let go of their top names.

Personally I think that’s outdated media strategy. But Ch3 doesn’t seem to have much imagination anyway.

nat12

sarNie Adult

Bella appeared on 3Zaap again. But this time seems like Num & Chompoo asked her quite a bit regarding Pope.

I ship them but my personal theory is that Pope liked (likes?) her, but Bella doesn’t like him that way. And I’m speculating she might even be dating someone not in the industry cos Pope isn’t doing fan service with her. When she was with Weir, Pope seemed fine with fan service cos maybe he thought Weir would understand.

On a professional front, I think he’s distancing from her cos their koojin is too successful and he doesn’t want to be stuck working with her just because of koojin hype. And he also seems to be entering his Cilian Murphy phase where he’s staying away from publicity and social media.