❤️ [OneHD] Taley Rissaya: Jes Jespipat, Aom Phiyada, Vill Wannarot, Amy Amika, Tang Saksit

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Not sure if Aom got her nose done or not because if you look closely, the photos looks like it’s been edited in the nose area. Geesh, looks like a lot of theses celebrities are getting PS done and it’s so noticeable.

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I love pong and Bee....they were great. I felt for them in the lakorn. Their height is so compatible too

I don't feel/see vill and jes being comparable...

saracha

sarNie Egg
I don’t know a Jes????? Who is he??? I love the old version to pieces!!! My ship for Pong and Bee started with this lakorn too LOL :p Vill I can see for the role but who’s Jes????? Lol. Omg couldn’t they use Son???? He’s Vill’s best costar!!!!!!!!!!!!Aom is probably playing the cruel mom aka Nok’s role!!

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
:O I didnt recognize the title. This was one of my favorites as a kid. Bee was one of the most gorgeous nangeks I've ever seen during that time. I was truly captivated by her beauty.
I rewatched the older verison earlier this year or last year and praek wasnt that significant I think. There wasnt much love development also...
I've always loved the father daughter relationship though. Even though they didnt know the truth, they felt the connection. T_T It was so precious.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I’ve loved the old version so much too. I loved how p’ek was soooooo mean and straight up rude to her. He was a rich boy with an attitude and never bothered about her for being a country girl. He was always dating hiso and was kind of a playboy. But dang, things shifted so drastically and he fell so hard, for her! I was a big Bee/Pong shipper too.lol The ost was amazing too!! And this lakorn was also a tear jerker! I couldn’t help crying bc the mom was so mean to n’ek! I miss these goody two shoe n’ek lol ahahah now a day, all you see is glitz and glam n’ek with super bratty attitude lol

I wish p’ek was someone different that’s all :(

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
Amy is playing Vill's Mom. That is a rant from a fan at Pantip saying she wants to see Vill in better and more prominent roles because in here, Vill will be second to Aom. The fan admired Vill for roles like Sudsaipan, Rang Mai Hua Jai Derm, and Kahon. She thinks Vill is old enough to take on stronger roles. She doesn't like seeing Vill being reduced to nothing but victim or nice roles like this one. Like Bangkok with Poo, Vill will be a minor character while Aom carries the show and plot. The fan thinks Vill will have better opportunities as a free lance.

Well, Vill can work with any channel she wants. She's practically free lance but just has a contract with One for guaranteed work. That's a good deal.

I say, Vill better deliver. If this is going to be a sad role, her tears better move me.

I like Jes but he's been everywhere and every One project, it gets tiring. 6 lakorns this year is a lot!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Jes looks tired to me, I feel he isn't aging well. I never got into the Vill bandwagon but I feel she is always the "Victim".

Bee and pong were secondary but they stood out and Bee moved me.