❤️ [OneHD] Taley Rissaya: Jes Jespipat, Aom Phiyada, Vill Wannarot, Amy Amika, Tang Saksit

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Vill said she's going to have a new drama with ch1 new actor who just signed contract. I'm too excited so I made this thread without knowing the tittle haha I've been waiting so long

ชีวิตหลังจากโสดก็ยังแฮปปี้งานรุมแน่นเพียบ สำหรับ ”วิว วรรณรท สนธิไชย” ล่าสุดก็ได้ออกมาเผยว่าเตรียมคุยละครเรื่องใหม่คาดน่าจะเปิดกล้องเดือนหน้าตุลาคม ส่วนเรื่องสัญญาย้ำยังเป็นนักแสดงช่อง one เหมือนเดิมเพราะเพิ่งต่อสัญญาไป ส่วนงานโกอินเตอร์ถ้ามีโอกาสก็พร้อมรับเพราะทางช่องก็ไฟเขียวให้รับงานกับทางช่องอื่นๆได้

ละครเพิ่งจบไป
“ก็มีการคุยละครเรื่องใหม่แล้วแต่รอเปิดเดือนหน้าค่ะ”

ตอนนี้สัญญากับทางช่องยังมีอยู่ใช่ไหม?
“ยังมีอยู่ค่ะ เหมือนเพิ่งต่อไปสักพักนึง ถามว่าต่อกี่ปีต้องขออุบไว้ แต่วิวก็ยังอยู่กับช่องวัน แต่ก็สามารถเล่นได้หมด ก็ดูจากบท”

มีช่องอื่นมาจีบบ้างไหม?
“มีค่ะมี เราเลือกกับบท พอเล่นไปเยอะๆแล้วคนเห็นอะไรที่แปลกใหม่ ก็เลยวัดกันที่บท”

ทางช่องอนุมัติให้ไปเล่นที่อื่นได้?
“ได้ค่ะ แต่ว่ายังไงก็ต้องเลือกช่องวันก่อน”

ตอนนี้เราเป็นรุ่นพี่ในค่าย มีได้รับสิทธิ์พิเศษบ้างรึป่าว
“ก็ไม่มีอะไร ขึ้นมาเป็นรุ่นพี่แล้วก็ต้องดูแลตัวเองมากขึ้น เหมือนอยู่ไปน้องใหม่เยอะมาก และก็ต้องพัฒนาฝีมือด้วยเราต้องทำตัวดี”

ช่วงว่างคิดถึงงานที่อื่นบ้างไหม
“จริงๆงานเหมือนมีเรื่อย วิวก็ดูมากกว่าว่าเรื่องไหนสามารถต่อยอดได้เพิ่มให้เรามีอะไรมากขึ้น”

ล่าสุดไปเกาหลีกลับมา
“ใช่ค่ะไปถ่ายรายการ เรียกว่าเป็นโอกาสดีๆที่ได้ไปทำงานที่ต่างประเทศบ้าง ไปเจอนิชคุณน่ารักมาก เจอพี่ชาคริตก็กันเอง ได้ไปเจอกองรายการที่นู้นก็ตื่นเต้น”

อยากไหม เพราะเป็นสองภาษา
“ยากค่ะ จริงๆแล้วมันเป็นรูปแบบการถ่ายทำเค้ามากกว่าแต่ละคนต่างก็ไม่ค่อยเข้าใจกันหรอก แต่ก็มีช่วยฟังมันก็เหมือนต้องแยกประสาทดีๆ แต่เราก็ใช่การเป็นนักแสดงในการทำไปก่อน”

ร่วมงานกับนิชคุณเป็นยังไงบ้าง?
“เพิ่งเจอค่ะเพิ่งเคยเจอพี่เค้า แบบรู้จักน้องสาวไงน้องเชอรีน”

คิดจะขยับขยายไปโกอินเตอร์เต็มตัวไปแคสงานต่างประเทศเต็มตัวไหม?
“ถ้ามีโอกาสที่น่าสนใจหรือถ้ามีโอกาสดีๆที่เราจะไปหรือก้าวต่อไปข้างหน้า ยิ่งเราโตแล้วและวิวทำงานเองอย่างเต็มที่ก็ต้องหาแบบอนาคตของเราที่มั่นคง แต่ตอนนี้ก็อยู่ที่ไทยก่อนถือว่าเป็นที่รู้จักในไทยมากสุด มันก็ต้องเอาละครที่ไหนให้ดีแต่ถ้ามีโอกาสก็ไปค่ะ“

แฟนคลับที่จีนมีอยากให้จัดแฟนมีสติ้งไหม?
“อย่างที่จีนก็มีเรียกร้องว่าอยากเจอแต่รู้สึกว่าต้องขอรวบรวมคนก่อนนะว่ามีเยอะแค่ไหน ก็ถ้าจะจัดแฟนมีสติ้งก็น่าจะจัดที่ไทยก่อนเพราะยังไม่เคยจัดที่ไทยเลย ถ้าอยากจะร่วมจริงๆก็ร่วมสองแฟนคลับก็ได้เพราะเราก็ไม่ได้มีแฟนคลับเยอะแยะอะไรขนาดนั้น ก็คืออยากขอบคุณเค้าหรือรวมกับวันเกิดหนูไปก็ได้เพราะอยากขอบคุณที่เค้าคอยซับพอรต์เรามาตลอด”

https://www.greatstarsdigital.com/news/50569

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
I was just watching her interview and an Instagram live. I follow Newsplus and Nine Entertain on YouTube, so she came up on my feed. She looks really good at this event. Anyway, Vill said she's still in talks for a new lakorn that will begin filming next month in October. It's a pra'ake she has never worked with before. She didn't say that it's a pra'ake who just signed a contract with Ch. One. The one who just signed a contract with Ch. One is Vill. She just extended her contract with them for quite some time now. Reporters asked her for how long? She said the normal amount, which is usually 3-5 years. She wanted to keep that private. However, she is free to work with any channel. Reporters asked if other channels have invited her to come to their channels or work with them. She said yes, there are some offers. The script is the most important to her when she chooses a project. Fans asked her if her next pra'ake is Jes, she said, fans will have to wait and see. Fans asked her when she'll collaborate with Film Thanapat, she said, go ask him if he wants to collaborate with her. She said they were in a lakorn together once. She said she was going to have two upcoming lakorns, so maybe one is still in talks and the other is going to begin soon. Fans asked her when she'll pair up with Son and Toomtam again, she said she doesn't know, but would definitely do it again if the opportunity came.

Vill and Son are close again. I've noticed that ever since Vill broke up with Boy's brother, forgot his name, Vill has been liking so many Son photos and he likes hers too. There has been so much activities and interactions between them like never before? Whenever Vill goes on Instagram Live, Son would come in and tease her. She would always call him out on it. Haha. Ohhh, she mentions that Son is so into exercising that every time she invites him to hang out or dine, he's always asking if they're going to work out later. He's very health conscientious. I haven't seen Son and Vill together ever since Kaew Lom Phet. That's 10 years ago. I didn't like Tae Pang Korn. I don't like slow storylines with zero skinship like that. But they could be close because they practically share the same group of management.

Oh, Vill said she wishes to hold a fan meeting for Thai fans, something she has never done before as a form of thank you for their support over the years but she doesn't know if anyone is going to come because she doesn't have that many fans in the first place.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm think could it be Cee? He having a lakorn with them soon.

Vill have work with all of the actors on One31 besides a few newbies that just started. I think Flim will differently make his around to Vill soon. One31 doesn't have a lot of actresses so the chance of them pair up is highly.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Vill and Son are close again. I've noticed that ever since Vill broke up with Boy's brother, forgot his name, Vill has been liking so many Son photos and he likes hers too. There has been so much activities and interactions between them like never before? Whenever Vill goes on Instagram Live, Son would come in and tease her. She would always call him out on it. Haha. Ohhh, she mentions that Son is so into exercising that every time she invites him to hang out or dine, he's always asking if they're going to work out later. He's very health conscientious. I haven't seen Son and Vill together ever since Kaew Lom Phet. That's 10 years ago. I didn't like Tae Pang Korn. I don't like slow storylines with zero skinship like that. But they could be close because they practically share the same group of management.
Finally!! I am so glad that Nong and Vill broke up. Let's let this happiness between Vill and Son last forever. Please don't bring back the angst and tension between these two again. They don't have to date each other, but please remain friends.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Vill needs better season actors to pair with. Her acting is not getting any better paring up with Pae or Son. Maybe her acting can improve if pair with Kan or Cee.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
Vill needs roles outside of her comfort zone. She's always playing a happy dandy character. She did well in Kahon. A lot of people enjoyed her performance in there.

She hasn't lead a lakorn this year. She was the villain in Kahon and she was the second lead to Poo in Bangkok Naramit.

Cee? The last lakorn I ever watched of him was with Poo. That's a while ago. Vill needs better roles. She needs to stop being the nice nang'ake and take on something more serious or badass.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Vill needs roles outside of her comfort zone. She's always playing a happy dandy character. She did well in Kahon. A lot of people enjoyed her performance in there.

She hasn't lead a lakorn this year. She was the villain in Kahon and she was the second lead to Poo in Bangkok Naramit.

Cee? The last lakorn I ever watched of him was with Poo. That's a while ago. Vill needs better roles. She needs to stop being the nice nang'ake and take on something more serious or badass.
She was good playing the villian in Kahon. I thought her acting was really good when she was killing that one guy, girl was like crazy.

I would be so happy if she pairs up with Cee.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Finally!! I am so glad that Nong and Vill broke up. Let's let this happiness between Vill and Son last forever. Please don't bring back the angst and tension between these two again. They don't have to date each other, but please remain friends.
Really want to see Vill and Son on screen together AGAIN. Love them both. However, would love to see her with Jes too. I like him.

Last edited:

Mannie

sarNie Adult
OMG THIS IS A REMAKE OF TALAY RISSAYA!! WITH BEE AND PONG?? I loved this lakorn!! It was one of my faves. It was so thrilling. Nok Sinjai did a wonderful job and Bee and Pong were so cute!! I'm excited.

So Aom is going to be in the lakorn? Awesome since she is known to adore Vill. I hope she plays Nok Sinjai's character ... so evil! Amy is in here too?? She probably could play the innocent mom. BUT I feel like both of them are too young to play the moms! But they were significant in the lakorn.. so it works I guess haha.

It was so weird cause I was thinking about a remake of this lakorn the other week!